Falling for Days

Worried

Niki

Ana never came home. I knew she was going to probably one of the worst neighborhoods that any of us knew about and I hoped that nothing bad happened to her. I had tried calling her about four times before I concluded that there was something terribly wrong. I doubted that she would relapse on her first night home so there had to be something else.
I pulled on some clothes and ran out of the apartment. It was raining hard. I ran all the way to the hotel that I knew the other bands were staying at. I found Zack and Brian outside smoking. I ran up to them, crying by now no doubt. Zack noticed me first and caught me as I ran towards them.
“What's wrong Niki?” Zack asked. Words spilled through my mouth as I tried to explain it to him. I'm pretty sure he didn't even understand most of it.
“Alright calm down Niki, let’s get inside and get you into something warmer” Brian said as he took his jacket off and placed it around my shoulders. Zacky led me inside and up to the room that he shared with Brian, while Brian went to get everyone who was still here.

“Okay now slowly this time, what happened?”
“Ana took Crys to go see her dad but he lives in a bad part of town and she never came home. She used to hang out with a lot of bad people there and she promised she would come home right after dropping off Crys. That was two hours ago” I said slowly. I saw Jimmy and Gerard give each other a concerned look.
“What if she just stayed there with Crys and her dad?” Mikey asked.
“She would have told me. She would have answered her phone one of the four times I called her.”
“Does this have anything to do with a drug addiction? You mentioned that outside.” Zack asked.
“Ana used to be a drug addict. A few of her old drug dealers lived in that area. Anything could have happened to her and I fear that I've lost my sister” I said with a new set of tears spilling from my body. I felt myself being pulled into a group hug.
“We are going to go out looking. We should call everyone who went out.” Matt said after a few minutes. I heard the door open and footsteps running.
“We should split into groups and take different areas that Niki thinks her sister would go” Bob said as he came back with a bunch of maps. I circled a different area on each map until I was sure we would find her.
“There's a huge possibility that she's still in Crys's dad's neighborhood, so a few people will have to go there with me.”
“Matt and I will” Bob said. Matt nodded in agreement and we all set off. I gave Matt directions from the passenger seat. Bob called Crys and told her what was going on.
“Her car is still in the parking lot apparently. Crys and her dad are looking through the building for her.” Bob told us.

We arrived at the apartment complex after a couple of minutes. We parked by Ana's car and I bolted out of the car and over to hers. On the door was a message written, in blood.
“Never disobey me? What's that supposed to mean?” Bob asked. I chocked on my breath as I tried to take it in.
“James...” I manage to chock out. “We have to find Ana now” I said before starting to search everywhere.

We were searching for a while. Mark and Crys met us outside after they had checked every inch of the apartment complex.
“I found her!” Matt shouted. Bob, Crys, Mark and I all ran over to where Matt's voice was coming from. I buried my head in Bob's chest when I saw the sight of my sister. I heard Mark on the phone with someone, an ambulance dispatcher no doubt. I cried as Bob and Matt called everyone and let them know that we had found her. Ten minutes passed before the ambulance arrived and started loading my sister onto a gurney and into the ambulance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Clothes are the same as last chapter. Comments?