Falling for Days

Confirmation

Ana

We got the results to the DNA test back today. Niki, Carlo, Lizzie, Brian Jr. and Brian Sr. and I were gathered around our dining room table. Brian Sr. opened the envelope. He read it before smiling.
“I’m proud to be able to call you my daughters” he said smiling. That caused everyone to smile. Niki and I stood up and hugged Brian Sr. and Jr. Then Lizzie, after being told by Carlo that Brian Sr. was our father, hugged us. Carlo made it into a group hug and told us he was happy for us. Afterward we went out for lunch.

It’s been a month since I was released from the hospital. We went back on tour and it was nice to get to know Brian as my brother. Matt was doing better with his sign language lessons. Soon he would be able to understand almost everything that Lizzie would try to tell him. He was a fast learner. I think by the end of tour he would be able to communicate with Lizzie as if he had been using sign language his entire life. Jordan and Niki were finally together. She was extremely happy with him. I was happy for both of them.

I was sitting around watching the sound check for Avenged Sevenfold while waiting for my own sound check to begin. I heard someone walk up behind me and turned around to see Mikey. I smiled at him as he sat next to me.
“Are you feeling any better?” he asked. I smiled at him.
“Yeah I think everything is healed now” I told him. He smiled.
“That’s good.” He replied. I knew he wanted to ask me something else but he didn’t.
“Yeah it is” I was running out of things to say. I felt a hand on top of mine and I looked down to see Mikey’s hand. I smiled as I looked up at him.
“If you are going to ask me out, now would be the time” I told him. He smiled and laughed a bit.
“Ana, would you go out with me before the show on Friday?” he asked, holding my hand. I smiled at him. I nodded before laying my head on his shoulder. I saw Brian smile at us before I waved at him. Mikey and I sat together, him holding my hand and me laying my head on his shoulder, until the end of the sound check. By then my band had walked over to the stage. The girls all awed at how Mikey and I were sitting but we both just ignored them.
I couldn’t wait until my date with Mikey in three days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ana
Niki
Sam
Dora
Bianka
Crys
Comments?