Sequel: Into The Light

Left In The Dark

Chapter 12.

After she left I crawled upstairs into my bed. I threw my clothes on the floor and curled up. I slept in a ball basically. My legs against my chest and my head on my knee caps. I don't recommend sleeping this way it's the only way I can get to sleep though. Otherwise I feel venerable. I can't stand feeling that way. My eyes shut tight and sleep came quick to me.

I jerked my arms ,but the chains held me down tight. I panicked and threw myself around, unable to keep myself from hyperventilating. I saw a needle rush into my arm and growled loud. Then everything slowed down. I felt myself being pulled under into a death like slumber ,but only woke to find I was in the ring again. I stood slowly and looked around. Then six powerful beast jumped down from the roof. "Spider" I thought in distaste. My talons were out and I ran threw them cutting off six of forty eight legs. I took in a deep breath as they turned to me. My eyes lit up and I knew they looked wild. I knew I'd probably die in this fight.

"Aaron!!" Mr. Tod shouted shaking me awake.

"Wh-What's going on?!" I almost shouted looking around wildly.

"What's wrong with you?!" he said letting me go.

"What do you mean?" I asked carefully as he sighed.

"Nothing ,Aaron. You're safe boy," he said, picking up my dirty clothes and leaving me there to rest," Get dressed and go play outside."

"Yes sir. Going next door," I told him getting dressed and washing my face.

"Getting prettied up ,Aaron?" Mr. Tod asked as I shot him the finger then he laughed.

I finished and walked next door. The sun wasn't fully up. She might not be awake. Aaron, you'll worry yourself to death. I thought to myself. I walked up the steps and rang the door bell. It was seconds later her sister ,Ava, answered the door. She probably would've bitched me out if her boyfriend wasn't sucking her face off.

"Hang on Baby I have to get my sister so she can talk to him," Ava said as her boyfriend stopped for a minute.

Minutes later Willow was in the living room. When I looked up from the vase full of flower and saw he I had jumped clean out of my skin.

"I need you to come with me. Please Willow. This is a life or death situation," I told her and ,weather she knew it or not, I at her knees," Please ,Willow."