‹ Prequel: Domain of Silence
Status: on haitus, sadly. but hopefully I'll have it back up soon :)

Silence Tells the Cruelest of Lies

Secret Rendevous

The dungeon quickly became a paradise for Jimmy and I. Whenever I found an opportunity, I would sneak down to see Jimmy. We would talk, kiss, make love. To my knowledge, no one knew of my visits to the dungeon. No one knew of our secret rendevous.

It was becoming harder and harder to keep up my facade. Every visit I had with Jimmy reminded me of what we used to have before I was kidnapped, and I began to hate Matt more and more. But I knew the lives of both Jimmy and Ryder depended on my pretending.

I spent most of my free time when I wasn't with Jimmy in the nursery with Aileen and Ryder. I was determined to be a good mother to my two children, especially Ryder. I'd missed so much of his life, and I felt I owed it to him to make up for lost time. I sat with Aileen in my lap and Ryder in front of me, and we played with toddler toys I'd had brought to the nursery shortly after Ryder's arrival. My son was very animated with his playing; he'd obviously gotten his personality from his father as well. In Ryder's fantasy world, the tiny plastic planes were kamikaze pilots and the tiny plastic soldiers were in the thick jungles of the Pacific.

It was a joy to watch him at play. He was such a delightful child. I could hardly believe he came from my womb. It was unbelievable. It was obvious Ryder was Jimmy's son. That much was apparent just by looking at the child or by catching a glimpse of his personality. But what part of him tied to me? I had yet to find out.

Ryder, it's time for you and Aileen to take a nap, I told him, standing up with my daughter in my arms.

"I don't wanna!" he pouted, throwing his toy plane to the ground. "I wanna pway!"

You can play later, I said sternly. Right now it's time for a nap.

"No!" Ryder shouted. "I dont wanna take a stupid nap!"

I placed an already sleeping Aileen in her crib and went to pick up Ryder as well, but he moved away. Ryder Zachary Sullivan, I said. Come here this instant.

"No!" he protested, moving further away. "No nap, Mommy!"

Do you want me to get your Daddy in here?, I threatened. I knew this could never happen, but Ryder didn't, so this seemed to do the trick.

"No," he said, softly this time. "Daddy make me take nap. But I don't wanna take a nap! I wanna pway!"

You can play later, I promised him again, and he finally came to me. I scooped my son into my arms and gently placed him in his crib. He lay down and instantly put his thumb in his mouth to suckle. I tucked him in and kissed his forehead, then left.

I hadn't heard from Matt in quite awhile, so I assumed he was away on more business around the Realm. This was a perfect opportunity for me to visit Jimmy. And so I walked down to the dungeon. When I opened the door, Jimmy looked up and smiled at me. I went over to him and, before I even bothered to unchain his arms, planted a long, passionate kiss on his lips.

"Well, hello to you, too, Calyx," Jimmy said with a chuckle. "You certainly do know how to make an entrance."

I quickly unchained his arms from the wall, and he pulled me close, kissing my hair. I absolutely adored how Jimmy could easily pull off two different personalities without a flaw. At times, he was this Jimmy, the one who was so gentle and sweet and caring. And then there was the Jimmy who appeared when the two of us made love, the one who was more sensual. My preference during usual circumstances was the first Jimmy, but I also enjoyed the times when I got to see the latter Jimmy.

"How long will Matt be gone?" Jimmy whispered. I shrugged my shoulders, indicating that I did not know. "You think he'll be gone long enough for us to..."

I looked up at Jimmy with a smile. It seemed Jimmy and I did that a lot since he'd found me in the castle. When Jimmy and I had begun our first began our relationshihp, sex had been a 'every so often' occurence. Nowadays we made love nearly every time I visited him in the dungeon, and I suppose it was to make up for the three years we'd been apart. I'm sure he'll be gone more than long enough for that, Jimmy, I said.

"Good," he replied, leaning in to kiss me again.

When Jimmy and I made love, we entered our own little world. I considered this to be a good thing. After all, it was necessary for us to give one another our fullest attention. But in this castle, where things did not go as planned, and where my luck seemed to only be bad, it was not such a good thing. Jimmy and I were so wrapped up in one another that we didn't notice the heavy footsteps approaching the dungeon; we didn't notice the door opening until it was too late.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Matt roared. Within seconds, Jimmy's weight had been lifted from my body, and he was thrown against the dungeon wall. While Matt was focused on Jimmy, I quickly righted my underwear and pants. Oh Lord, this was not happening.

Suddenly Matt turned his anger on me, a tidal wave of fury. "How long have you been fucking him?" he barked. When I did not answer him, he grew angrier. "How long have you been fucking this bastard, you stupid slut?"

"Don't call her that, you stupid motherfucker!" Jimmy yelled at Matt, getting to his feet. Oh, Jimmy. Why must you antagonize him?

More quickly than I could blink, Matt whipped around and landed a right hook to Jimmy's jaw. His head snapped backwards quite a bit, but he remained on his feet. Quick to retaliate, Jimmy drew back his hand and punched Matt in the face. Alas, Matt was far too strong for Jimmy. Nothing Jimmy did seemed to have any affect on him. Matt managed to get in a punch that sent Jimmy sprawling to the floor, and then he began to kick Jimmy repeatedly in the chest and abdomen. When Matt finally drew back, hands clenched at his sides, Jimmy picked himself up off the floor slightly, spit out a bit of blood, and then collapsed to the floor, unconscious.

He was not dead. I knew this because he was still breathing, however shallow it may be. But this did not stop me from running to his side. Or at least trying to, as Matt grabbed me by the forearm, preventing me from reaching my fallen love.

"Do not touch him," Matt growled. "Let him die alone on the floor."

No!, I shouted, tears forming along the brinks of my eyes. I reached my hand out to his unmoving figure. Jimmy!

"Do you not listen?" Matt hissed. He pulled on my arm roughly, nearly wrenching my arm from its socket, and I whined silently at the pain. "Let him lay there alone and die. He would deserve it. Now, let's go upstairs to our bedroom. You've got a lot of fucking explaining to do."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm...so I'm pretty sure you guys aren't gonna be happy with me for this
But please don't yell!