Status: Comments are always welcome :)

Kisses Under Starry Night Skies

017

-Alex's POV-

I had so much running through my mind that I didn't even realise Lisa was talking to me.

"Alex? Alex?"

"What? Sorry." I mumbled.

"Before when Paige said, 'It'll help', what did she mean?" Lisa asked.

Why? Why did she have to notice that?

"Umm." I sighed pulling over at the park. "It's a long story."

"I've got time." She said getting out of the car. I followed her over to a spot on the grass.

"So," I began. I told her everything.

The party, the fight, Jack disappearing, Paige and I, the show, the fight after the show, everything. Lisa just sat there listening. She didn't run off or leave she just sat and listened.

"So, that's absolutely everything." I sighed.

"Wow." She said. "So, me meeting Jack might get him to stop all this?"

"Hopefully, yeah."

"I'll do it." She smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes, I feel sorry for Paige and I think she deserves it."

"You're amazing, you know that." I said and kissed her lips.

"C'mon, let's go." She said getting up and leading me toward the car. We went to Kara's first. Kara was so happy and excited to meet Lisa it was crazy. Then to Jack and Rian's. The hard part.

I pulled into the driveway and just sat there for a minute. I had no idea what to say to Jack.
Lisa finally talked me into going inside.

"It's now or never." She said.

"Okay, okay, fine." We got out of the car and walked up to the front door hand in hand. I knocked and waited. Jack opened the door. His face fell when he saw it was me.

"Hey... Jack." I said awkwardly.

"Alex." He mumbled, slightly irritated.

"Hi, I'm Lisa, Alex's girlfriend." Lisa cut in.

"Uhh, hey." Jack said looking from Lisa to me. "Do you guys want to come in?" He asked awkwardly.

"Sure." I sighed and walked inside.

"So, girlfriend, huh?"

"Yep." I said. Jack kept looking from Lisa to me obviously thinking about something.

"Alex has told me so much about you and the band." Lisa smiled.

"He has? Uhh, Alex can I talk to you for a second?" I looked at Lisa and she gave me a stern look, meaning go.

"Sure."

"Make yourself at home, Lisa."

"Thanks." I followed Jack down to the basement.

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

“Us." Jack sighed sitting on the couch.

"Us?" I asked confused sitting opposite him on the floor.

"Yes, I hate this Alex. This fighting over something so stupid." I let jack talk. "It's just not us, I feel terrible for everything I've done over the past few months. Paige and I weren't even dating, I shouldn't have got so upset about you kissing her at that party, I was stupid."

"Dude, you had every right to be mad. I knew you liked her and I still did it. Drunk or not." I stood up. So did Jack.

"Let's never let anything like this come between us again." Jack said.

"Deal." I said.

We walked back upstairs and out to the living room where Lisa was watching TV and eating Ramen. Jack stopped in his tracks noticing Lisa eating HIS Ramen.

"Oh, no you didn't." Jack said walking up to Lisa.

"What?"

"You're eating his Ramen." I said stating the obvious.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't realise. I'll buy you some more." Jack and I both cracked up laughing.

"You assholes." She laughed.

"The look on your face was priceless." I said flopping down on the couch beside her.

"Do you guys wanna stay for dinner?" Jack asked.

"We were going to go out but that's cool. We can stay." I said.

"So, what's for dinner?" Lisa asked snuggling into my side.

"Pizza!" Jack yelled. He ran off to order the pizza.

"Is he always like this?"

"Yes." I laughed kissing her temple.

"So, you guys sorted everything out I'm guessing?" She asked.

"Not everything, but we're okay now. Thanks to you."

"Anything for you." She said and snuggled closer.

I loved how it felt to have her up against me. I didn't realise how much I really liked her until
now.
♠ ♠ ♠
you won't find out about the text until next chapter, harharhar

only 10 chapters to go until its all over! :(