Status: Comments are always welcome :)

Kisses Under Starry Night Skies

018

-Alex's POV-

Morning came and Lisa and I had to get back.

"Jack, we gotta go man." I said finishing my cereal.

"Awww." He said pouting which made milk dribble down his chin.

"I have to get Lisa home and Paige and Zack are probably wondering where I am."

"Okay, fine." He said walking us out.

"It was nice to meet you Jack." Lisa said walking to the car.

"Yeah, you too."

"Alex?" Jack asked seriously.

"Jack?"

"Honestly, is Paige okay?" He asked.

"She's okay but she'd be better if you'd talk to her." I said. Jacks expression changed. He looked...scared.

"But, Alex what if she doesn't want to talk to me? What if she's already found someone else?"

"Jack, chill." I said putting a hand on Jack's shoulder. "Trust me when I say this, she has definitely not found someone else."

"This is all my fault." He sighed putting his head in his hands.

"Just give her time to sort herself out, okay?"

"Okay." Jack said. I walked over to my car.

"Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks."

"No problem." I said and got into the car. I dropped Lisa off at her house and text Paige on the way home.

-Paige's POV-

1 New Message.

From: AWG <3
Saw Jack, sorted things out. Talk Later.
Alex .x

Just then Alex pulled into the driveway. I ran downstairs and out the front door. I ran to Alex and stopped in front of him panting.

"Slow down." He chuckled.

"What happened? Tell me everything!"

"Let's go inside first." He said walking inside. I followed him up to his room. I sat on his bed and waited. He just looked at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I need to get changed." He said.

"And?" I asked.

"Cover your eyes."

"That's never stopped you before." I said.

"Just cover your eyes."

"Ugh, fine!" I said and put my hand over my eyes.

"You can look now."

"Finally. God you take soo long." I said sarcastically. "Now, out with it."

"Okay, okay." Alex said sitting down.

He told me everything. I was shocked, excited, angry, happy. Jealous? Jealous that Alex and Jack had sorted out their problems before Jack and me.

"When I told him you'd be better if he spoke to you, he was scared." Alex began. "Scared because he didn't know how you'd take it if he just started talking to you again. He was also scared that you had already found someone else."

Scared?

"Alex, I could never find someone else." I said. "I've never told anyone this but I trust you."
♠ ♠ ♠
another short one, sorry guys! 19 is longer i promise.