Status: Comments are always welcome :)

Kisses Under Starry Night Skies

020

"Wow! Great set guys." I laughed hugging Rian as they all came off stage.

"That's the first day of Warped over!" Alex cheered.

"Let's go eat!" Zack yelled leading us toward the food tent. We were standing in line waiting when a tall, really good looking guy came over.

"You're Alex Gaskarth, right?" He asked. "Singer of All Time Low?"

"Yeah."

"Your set was awesome today." He said. "I'm Gabe Saporta by the way and this here is my beautiful girlfriend Tash."

"From Cobra Starship, right?" Zack asked.

"Yeah."

"Cool." Alex said. "This is Zack, bass guitar, Rian, drums and Jack, electric guitar."

"And who are these pretty ladies." Gabe teased making Tash slap him playfully.

"I'm Kara." Kara said holding out her hand to Gabe and Tash. "Rian's girlfriend.”

"I'm Paige." I smiled. "Zack's sister."

We eventually got our food and made our way to a table. Tash, Kara and I started our own conversation as the guys started talking about music.

"So, you and Gabe?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's a great guy."

"How long have you been dating?" Kara asked.

"About 8 months now." She smiled. "What about you and Rian?"

“Nearly three years." She laughed.

"Wow." She sighed. "You must really love each other."

"Like you wouldn't believe."

"Don't worry about her." I smiled. "Lovestruck."

"Oh. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Are you dating anyone?"

"Nope." I sighed pushing my tray away.

"Do you like anyone?" She pushed. I didn't know what it was about this girl but I felt like I'd known her forever and I could tell her everything.

"Yep."

"Who? Tell me." She said getting excited. I glanced at Jack. He looked amazing. Tash caught on and looked over too.

"Oh, you like him?" She asked.

"Much, much more than I should."

"What's wrong?"

"I can't tell you here." I said standing up.

Tash followed me out of the tent and to our bus. I felt Jack's eyes on me the whole time. I walked to the back of the bus and sat down. I told her everything.

"He was my best friend." A tear escaped. "He was what made me complete."

"Seems like you guys were really close." Were.

"Yeah, we were." I sighed.

---

We just hang out after that and got to know each other. I had a feeling we were going to be good friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
another short one, sorry guys! stay with me though, more is coming :)