Status: Comments are always welcome :)

Kisses Under Starry Night Skies

023

"Time to cut the cake!" Rian smiled. As I put the knife into the cake and cut it hit the bottom.

"You have to kiss the closest guy." Someone yelled.

Jack was the closest. I turned and looked at him. He turned his head to the side so I could kiss his cheek. I was a little disappointed. As I leant forward to kiss his cheek he turned his head so I kissed his lips. It was the best feeling. My whole body was tingling. Everything around us just disappeared, it was just us. Everyone was standing around awkwardly but I couldn't care less. I couldn't bring myself to stop.

-Jack's POV-

Paige, my friends, my famiy and music are what I live for. I wanted to hold onto this moment forever. After everything I couldn't believe this was happening now. I couldn't bring myself to stop kissing her. There's only one thing I'm certain about and that is that I love this girl, more than anything.

-Paige's POV-

"Uhum." Alex cleared his throat.

"Mmmm." Jack sighed.

"Okay, okay. I think you've had enough." Zack said. "You don't realise how weird it is watching my little sister and my best friend make out."

"I think it's cute." Kara said.

"You think everything's cute." Rian smiled.

"Let's have cake." Alex said. We all took a piece and then let everyone else get some. We wandered to a tree nearby the fire and found a place to sit.

About half an hour later Shaant Hacikyan from Cute Is What We Aim For showed up.

"Shaant!" Rian called him over.

"Hey." He said sitting down. "This is my sister, Ebony."

"Hey." She waved.

"Hi." After a while I noticed her and Zack making eyes at each other. I pulled him away from the group.

"Why don't you just talk to her?" I asked.

"Talk to who?" He asked playing dumb.

"I'm not stupid." I said. "You've been looking at each other all night and everytime you look at her or hear her name you get this look in your eyes and this smile on your face."

"No!" He smiled, blushing.

"Yes!"

"Okay, okay, yes." He sighed. "But you can't tell her."

"I won't, but why don't you talk to her yourself?"

"Becasue I'm afraid that I'll get hurt again." He sighed. "I'm just scared that if I do tell her she'll say no or-"

"Zack! You're freaking yourself out. Just stop. You'll drive yourself crazy and it kills me to see
you like this." I said. "And besides, if she hurts you, I'll hurt her."

"Really?"

"Yes. Just go with the flow, be yourself. I know who you are and-why am I telling you this? I can't even have a relationship without someone being hurt."

"Because you're my sister and you love me." He smiled.

"Haha." I said. "Now, go."

"Okay." He said turning to walk away. "Thank you." He called.

"Yeah, yeah." I turned to walk back to the group but someone grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Wait." It was Jack.

"Hey." I smiled.

"So, about before. I'm sorry if that was weird and I know that we only just really made up and I know I shouldn't have done it and-"

"Jack, shut up." I sighed.

"Oh." He frowned.

"And kiss me." I smiled.

"Oh." He smiled bending down to kiss me. I stood on my tip toes and met him half way, our lips barely touched and then my arms wrapped around his neck. His hands made their way up my waist to cup. His tongue ran along my bottom lip, my mouth opened to let him deepen the kiss.

The whole group started laughing and cheering.

"Finally." Someone laughed. We just ignored them and continued kissing.

"Wow." I sighed when we broke apart.

"I should have done that a long time ago." Jack said. I nodded. Just then the sky cleared and there were stars everywhere and you could see the moon perfectly. I kissed Jack again.

"Kisses under starry night skies," I said looking up at the sky and reciting the lyrics of the Girl's a Straight Up Hustler.

The song Jack sang to me in front of hundreds of people when we were fighting.

But that was the past. This is the present and I couldn't be happier with how it was turning out.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, let me know what you think ! :D

thanks to the 25 people that subscribed to this story! i love you all ^__^