Status: Still Writing :) & Updating whenever I can :D

I Never Thought this Would Happen

Finding Out & Trip

It has been a couple of weeks since the Pens went back to Pittsburgh. Sadly I haven’t talked to any of them, which makes me worried, because Jordan is the only person on the team that knows that I am going down in less than a week and he tends to have a big mouth.

I just got back home from going on another date with Jon. Since our first date a few weeks back, we have talked to each other every day, we also spend as much time together as we can. I wouldn’t say that we are getting to serious either, Jon kind of reminds me of Sidney, hockey is number one while everything else falls into place. You can say that the Blackhawks have grown on me. They are like another hockey family, which is something that I really enjoy.

I was getting ready for bed when my cell phone started ringing. I was expecting it to be Jon to say goodnight, so I didn’t look at the screen to see who it was.

“Hello”

“Hey girly, how is it going?” A female voice said.

“Amanda? I’m doing well. How about you? It seems like I haven’t seen or talked to you in forever.” I replied happily.

“I’m doing the same. I called to let you know that I heard a little birdie talking about your surprise.”

“Ugh. Jordan I’m going to kill you.” I said somewhat upset that he couldn’t keep the secret.

“Don’t worry he didn’t tell anyone. He was at the stadium and he was talking to someone on the phone about it. I just happened to be in the same hallway as him. He didn’t know that anyone was there, until he turned around and saw me looking at him.”

“Ok. I guess that it is fine that you know, but don’t tell anyone. The thing is, when the guys were up here, I missed hanging out with them. Tanger said at the club one night that they all miss me including Sid, even though he is being stubborn.”

“Well, Kris is right we all miss you and if I must say on behalf of the team, we are all happy that you are going to be here. And about Sid, you guys just need to talk it out. I think he may have some things to tell you, mostly about the reason why he is being stubborn.”

“Thanks Amanda, I’ll see you in 5 days.”

“Bye sweetie”

When I hung up the phone I really couldn’t wait. Amanda was a sweetheart and you can pretty much say that she was my sister, even though she is Marc-Andre’s long time girlfriend. I couldn’t stop thinking of what Sid wanted to talk about, and what we should talk about. I turned on my IPOD deck, helping down out my thoughts, falling asleep of The Wanted’s song Heart Vacancy.

~~~~~~~~~~
The five days went by super fast. Nothing really exciting happened since Jon was on a week road trip. All it really consisted was long phone calls and Skype sessions. As much as I hate plane flights it wasn’t all that bad, it was about an hour and a half flight and all I did was listen to my IPOD to get my mind off of the actual flight. As I walked out of the terminal all I could see is this tall blonde in sunglasses and a hat. I walked past him pretending that I couldn’t recognize him.

“Psst. Skylarr, over here.” I heard someone whisper. I turned around looking at that same ridiculous attempt to disguise him. “It’s me Jordan.”

“I know, you guys need to find something better to wear if you are trying to disguise yourself.” I said hugging him.

“Well you walked past me so I think it worked.” Jordan smirked.

“Mmhmm. I saw you. Its just I didn’t want you to feel so bad that it didn’t work.” I said grabbing my bags, but only to have them taken away from me.

“Thanks now that kind of explains why those girls were staring the whole time.”

We got to his car and started to head out to his house since that was where I was going to stay. Jordan didn’t want me to go stay at a hotel. We were on the freeway on our way to the outskirts of Pittsburgh, It felt nice to be somewhere where I spent almost my whole life at. I moved here to be with Marc-Andre. He wanted family to be with him, even though Amanda did end up going with us. I was in deep thought letting the talk show in the background fill my head. They were talking about ‘How well Sidney Crosby has been playing’.

“Hey Jordo?”

“What’s up?” he asked with a concerned look on his face.

“Umm, you wouldn’t know anything about a little bird would you.”

“What are you talking about?” he had a questioning look on his face until he saw the look on my face. “Oh shit. I didn’t mean too. I swear I was talking to Jeff Skinner since my brother wasn’t available. So I was talking to him about how exciting that you are going to be here. Then we had to get off since we had practice to go to. Then I turned around and I saw Amanda behind me. I swear it wasn’t my fault.” Jordan rambled on.
All I could do was laugh at the thought that he thought he was going to hear an ear full from me.

“Why are you laughing?”

“It’s just funny how you are rambling. Don’t worry Jordo, I’m not mad at you.”

Before I knew it we were at Jordan’s house. I got out of the car and fought with Jordan about carrying my own bags.

“You are my guest. I must do this.”

“Fine.” I muttered in defeat.

“Good, because my mom taught my brothers and I some manners, and if any of them found out that I let you carry the bags I would literally be dead.” He said laughing. “You just get settled.” Jordan continued after putting my bags in the guest room. “If you need anything, just holler.”

“Thanks Jordo.” I yelled as he left.

“Oh before I forget. We have this big get together/Christmas Party tonight. And the guys will be over later. So dress nice.” He said looking at what I wore on the plane.

“Ok, but just to let you know, there is nothing wrong with wearing sweats and a sweatshirt on a plane ride, you have to be comfortable.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry once again for the wait. School is starting on Monday & Practices were extra long last week.

Thanks for Reading and please comment :D Try not to be a Silent Reader

This is the song that Skylarr was listening to before she went to sleep :D