Status: Changed layout

Perfect

Friday Night

One Week Later

I walked into the last class I had. Things have been getting better, the excitement of me coming here had died down and everyone was semi-used to the idea now. However there were still people hanging around me.

I took my seat just as the bell rang and I saw Brian run in; he was always late. I shook my head with a chuckle as he took his seat beside me.

“The teacher’s not here yet?” he asked and I shook my head while grabbing a pen from my purse. “Then why am I running?” He sighed and I giggled.

“I have no idea,” he smiled and went to his own bag.

When he came up empty he looked over at me with a sheepish smile. I shook my head and chuckled while going to grab another pen.

“Here,” I handed to him and he looked at me like I was crazy. “What?”

“This pen has flowers on it!” I cocked a brow.

“So, a big buff guy like you is worried its gayness will rub off?” I joked and he smirked.

“You think I’m buff?” I rolled my eyes as the teacher walked in.

We had a sub today and the teacher had left worksheet and he said we could be in partners.

My eyes widened as a few kids looked back at me.

“Brian,” I whispered and he looked over at me.

“Hmm?”

“Be my partner,” he cocked a brow at my plea and I pointed to the front.

He saw the group of kids staring at me like I was a piece of meat and chuckled.

“Only if you give me a normal pen,” he said.

“Fine,” I said quickly as I handed him mine just as the teacher excused the class to find partners.

“Sorry kids, she’s with me,” Brian smirked as he pulled my chair towards him.

I sighed as they reluctantly backed away from my desk and sat in their own. The sub handed out the papers and everyone, including Brian and I, moved their desks together.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and waited until the teacher was turned to look.

Mom: ‘Going to a party tonight, see you when I get home.’

I sighed at the text and didn’t bother answering as I placed it back into my skirt.

“Something wrong?” Brian asked and I shook my head. “Liar,” my eyes widened slightly before I sighed again and looked at the worksheet.

“It’s just that my mom’s going out tonight and,” why was I telling him this, “I kinda hate being home alone,” I shrugged.

“Oh,” he said and I nodded while answering some questions. “I never knew Stacey Beau would be home alone on a Friday night,” he chuckled and I shrugged.

“I’m not one for going out; I prefer to just, hang out,” I explained.

“Well ya know,” he grabbed the paper and answered some questions also. “The group is coming over to hang out at my place; you should come,” he suggested casually.

“Everyone’s going?” he nodded.

“Zacky will be there later though because of baseball practice and everyone else would get there in 30 minutes,” I raised a brow.

“They all have to check in with their parents except the twins and Matt but he gave them rides so they have to go along,” I nodded.

So it would just be us for 30 minutes; by ourselves, in his house.

Those familiar butterflies erupted in my stomach as I answered.

“Sure, sounds fun,” I smiled.

“Awesome,” he smiled back.

I never noticed he had such a beautiful smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been too long and I'm sorry :P
Comment, subscirbe, banner(?)
-Neche Narcissist