Status: Changed layout

Perfect

Good Day

“Guess who I found trying to sneak liquor from the Circle K I got a thirst buster after baseball practice.” Zacky announced as he burst through my bedroom door.

“Berrys!” Everyone cheered.

“Hey I’m here too!” Maggie complained with a pout.

“Of course you are, the beautiful Maggie everyone!” Jimmy said as he jumped up and scooped her up in her arms.

She squealed and everyone laughed.

“Who’s this?” Jason cocked a brow at our newest member.

“Holy shit that’s Stacey Beau.” Matt Berry exclaimed.

“Oh Berrys,” Maggie cleared her throat, “…and Maggie this is Stacey Beau, yes the actress. She goes to our school now. Stacey these are the Berry twins; Matt and Jason and that’s Matt’s girlfriend Maggie.” I announced.

“Hello,” They all shook hands and Matt gawked at her.

“Dude shut your mouth,” I joked.

Zacky sat at the edge of my bed while the twins and Maggie took a seat on the floor. Zacky looked back at me and I gave him a look that said ’take control’. He then reached over and yanked Neche away from me and placed her in his lap, she squealed and blushed when everyone gave cat calls.

“So how was practice?” I heard her ask and I tuned out the rest of the conversation.

“So let’s get this party started!” Matt Sanders said and went downstairs to raid my parent’s liquor stash. I grabbed my stereo remote and turned on some Black Sabbath.

This was going to be a good night. Friends, liquor, and a hot girl on my arm.