Status: Slowly updating... Leave comments? :D

Another Teenage Drama?

10

When I finished playing in the water, with my jeans rolled up and my shoes in my hand, I went to find Aidan. We were pretty much the only people on the beach so it wasn't hard. He was sitting on a blanket he must have gotten out of his car. I plopped down next to him, sighed and laid back. He chuckled and laid back after few seconds of looking at me.

"Thank you for this by the way." I said turning my head towards him.

"No problem. I haven't been in a while so I figured why not take you here for our date." He said still looking at the stars.

"Ha ha ha your so thought full!" I mocked him looking back at the starry starry night. It was so clear here.

"I know right??" He turned his head toward me. I laughed and then fell quiet, with a small smile on my lips, enjoying the peace. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore. The sound of our breathing. It was not an awkward moment like it would be with other people.

"You really are beautiful you know that right?" I looked at him and he was looking at me. My smile grew.

"Well thank you! Your not so bad yourself"

"Not so bad?! Not to toot my own horn but I think I'm pretty damn hot if I do say so myself." He said laughing.

"Okaaaaaaay" I laughed, mocking him.

"Oh? You wanna go? You wanna go?!?!" He got up.

"Let's go!!" I said jumping to my feet. I put my fists up to my face like a fighter would. I jumped around, like a boxer.

"Your so ridiculous!!"

"I know though right??" I ran back to the ocean and heard him following behind me.

He caught up to me and I splashed water at him. He chased me around and I laughed at him. "Why ya laughing? I'm gonna get you sooo bad!" He said still chasing me. He caught up after much ado on the sandy part and grabbed me around the waist, lifting me up and spinning me around. We were laughing like crazy just having fun. I guess he lost his balance because before I knew it we were tumbling to the ground, which only made us laugh harder. I was laying kind of on top of him kind of not, still chuckling slowing down as I gaze into his deep blue eyes. He was looking at me, his hands on my hips.

Us still in the sand he brought his face closer to mine, and my face moved closer to his. As is of my head's own accord. Soon, our lips touched and sparks flew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo, what do you think?? Please leave comments! I live for feedback.