Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun...

"Krum never did that with you, eh?"

The next morning, Hermione awoke to Draco's chest, his chin resting on her head, his breathing deep and slow. She loved the way he slept. It was silly, really, she supposed she was just used to Ron's snoring. She had had a small crush on Ron, and she imagined spending her life next to him in bed, needing earplugs, so Draco's quiet sleeping made her extremely happy.

Ron. Hermione thought about him for a moment. She loved Ron, as a friend, of course. She had always felt a small spark between them, but when he never reciprocated any of her feelings, she had given up.

She felt Draco shift and his head move, so she looked up at him, smiling. He stretched and rubbed his eyes groggily before wrapping his arms around her and murmuring, "Good morning, beautiful."

She reached up and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Good morning."

"How long have you been up?"

"A little while."

"What were you doing?" he asked, a cocky smile tugging at his lips.

"Thinking," she said, smiling back.

"What were you thinking about?"

Without even thinking, she blurted out, "Ron." Draco quickly sat up, startling her, and ran his hands through his hair.

"You're thinking about Weasley?" he asked angrily.

"Not like that... I was just thinking about him."

"Hermione, are you in love with him? If so, tell me now."

"No! I used to like him a little bit, but-"

"But what? Are the feelings coming back now?"

"Draco, stop it! I think it's pretty obvious who I'm in love with!"

"But how do I-" He was cut off when Hermione grasped his face and planted her lips on his. He was tense when she began, but soon relaxed after a couple seconds, clutching her in his arms and slipping his tongue in to her mouth.

He couldn't stop himself from reaching his hands under her shirt, and when he received permission in the form of a groan from Hermione, he began to feel her chest.

He moved his lips down to her neck, biting and sucking while she moved to his slacks and began to yank on them. He pulled them off himself until he was left in just a shirt and boxer shorts, showing off his growing erection perfectly.

She unbuttoned her shirt for him and let it drop easily to the floor as he pulled off his shirt, exposing a perfect six pack. Hermione's sharp intake of breath let him know that she liked what she saw, and he grinned, pulling her closer and closer.

She wiggled out of her skirt and underwear and he slowly entered, provoking pain filled screams from Hermione. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked gently. She shook her head vigorously, gritting her teeth, and he went further. She then began to relax and get in to it a few minutes later, satisfying both of them, and they continued until they both reached their climax.

When they were finished, Draco muttered a cleaning spell on the bed, and they both lay back, panting and grinning.

"Krum never did that with you, eh?"

Hermione blushed and shook her head quickly. "We've been gone a while," she observed.

Draco rolled his eyes. "It's Saturday, love." Hermione didn't respond, just kissed him softly before she got up and began to pull on her clothes.