Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun...

"Draco, it's alright. It's over."

Hermione quickly and quietly ushered the sobbing Draco out of the Great Hall to save him from the whispers and giggles floating around the room.

She took him all the way up to the Room of Requirement and sat him down on their bed before she finally spoke to him.

"Draco, it's alright. It's over."

His sobs were harsh and angry. "Don't you understand, Hermione? He wants to kill you! If you died... I would..." A shiver ran through his already shaking body and his cries intensified.

"Sh, it's alright, I promise it will be okay," Hermione whispered, hugging him close to her, just as he had done for her so many times.

"I want to erase their memories, Hermione. You are the single most important thing in my life, and I need you to know that. I don't need my family; you are my family. And I'm never going to let you go."

Hermione jumped for joy on the inside, but contained it out of respect. "Are you sure, Draco? Of course, I love you to the ends of the earth, but I want you to be sure you're making the right decision about this."

"Of course I am. I am incredibly sure about this. You are my world, Hermione, over these months, it has been you and only you. We need to go see Professor Dumbledore immediately."

As they stood up to leave, the Room of Requirement door opened with a bang, and there stood Lucius Malfoy in all his glory.