Do Your Worst

Castiel.

“Brother!” I shouted at Akier once he turned and saw me step out of the shadows.

“Yes?” He asked like I hadn’t just found him being a complete butt to the demon when it wasn’t even his fault, as much as I would like to blame him.

“What are you doing?” I growled at him, surprised at the amount of anger I had inside of me. Angels by nature were not very angry creatures however he was making my stomach churn.

“I do not know what you are speaking of.” He commented dryly as he pulled a riding glove from his pocket, smoothing it out confidently.

“You know exactly what I am speaking of.” I snarled back at him. “Why are you talking to him like that. This is no one’s…fault and we don’t’ even know what this thing I have is, none the less if it is a good idea for him to stay away from me. What if that’s actually a bad thing?” I asked, breathing heavily.

“You should not concern yourself with such matters. You have just been through a traumatic experience, you need your rest.” He said, dismissing me with a wave as he turned to leave.

“No, don’t you dare talk to me like that. Akier I am not a child anymore. I am a part of this family and I will choose my own way, decide what I am going to do. I refuse to listen to you.” I spat and he froze.

“Watch what you say, brother.” He said back at me with an amount of force that caused me to stand back a little.

My eyes widened, never having experienced this side of Akier. Shaking it off the best I could, I said the only thing I could think of, “You’re not king yet, Akier.” I threw back at him before spreading my wings and flying through the halls, far faster than running would ever get me so I could get myself as far away from him as possible.

When I stopped, I was in one of the back corridors, one that was not often used and I glided to my feet, leaning my back against a wall and sliding down it until my head and arms were resting on my knees, exhaustion and shock overwhelming me.

I just fought with my brother. Bravo, Akier and I had always been very close and had never fought; it just wasn’t something we did.

“I didn’t think I’d find you out here.” I heard a voice and my head shot up seeing Xantis across the hall from me.

“S-Stay away.” I said, my voice shaking.

Xantis nodded, “Don’t worry, I won’t come near you,” speaking as he sat down across the little hallway from me.

“Why are you out here?” I asked.

“Your brother’s a controlling ass.” He said and I flushed a little. “And you?”

“I heard him talking to you…and I got a little mad.” I blushed as Xantis looked almost proud of me. “I yelled at him.” I whispered, believing it now that I spoke. For the first time ever, I yelled at Akier.

Clapping brought me out of my thoughts as I noticed a smile on Xantis’ face, “you stood up to him.” He murmured, “That’s a good thing.”

I stared down at my feet, “then why don’t I feel good about it?”

“Because you are truly standing up for something. Don’t you see how that can be a good thing, even if it feels a little funny at first?” he asked and I nodded, understanding a little.

“I guess so.” I said softly, picking at my jeans, feeling a little uncomfortable having a conversation with the demon.

I looked at him as he gazed out the window at the end of the hall. Curiosity overwhelmed me, fueled by a desire to prove my brother wrong and before I knew it, I was on my feet and beside Xantis, my lips an inch away from his own before I leaned forward and pressed them together.

This time I didn’t resist the pure desire that I felt for the demon before me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, fisting his black hair. I had no idea what I was doing, knowing just how non-pure, how non-angel like this was but being unable to resist.

Our bodies were pressed close together, no room between us as Xnatis wrapped his arms around my waist, tugging me even closer to him when I didn’t think it was possible.

“X-Xantis…” I whined out, surprised at how breathless I sounded. Regardless of what the back corner of my mind was telling me, the rest of me enjoyed what was going on.

His skin felt like fire under my own and wherever I touched seemed to heat up, the lust touch making us want one another that much more. My hands slid from his hair to his cheeks, pulling away softly and leaving me staring into his eyes.

I noticed how they had flecks of gold in them, wondering why I never realized the beauty they held before. My eyes drifted to his lips and I caught my breath, eyes widening as I pulled away.

Xantis growled, not letting me get a foot away from him before he pulled me close once more, switching our positions so I was pressed between him and the wall.

“I’m not letting you run this time.” He whispered into my ear, his deep commanding voice doing things to me I didn’t think were possible.

Grabbing my thighs, Xantis hoisted me up against the wall, pressing himself dangerously close to me, kissing at my neck and collar bones. He found a certain spot and I moaned out, unable to control myself.

I felt the smirk that was on his lips as he nibbled at that particular spot on my collar bone. His demon fangs just sharp enough to bother at my skin. Not knowing what came over me, as Xantis sucked on the spot, I bucked my hips against him and his lips lifted to connect with my own as I moved my hands from his shoulders to his hair, intertwining my fingers in it once more.

Xantis pulled away and kissed the corner of my mouth, letting me down, the both of us out of breath.

“No one can know.” I whispered softly, looking down at the floor, away from him. He put his long, slim fingers under my chin, lifting my head and drawing my eyes into his.

“Never.” He promised and kissed me once more before stepping back, nudging me softly in the direction of my room, “you should get some rest.” He whispered and turned with a smile on his lips, walking in the opposite direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
horray for a long, hot update:D

^.^

comment please!!!!