Do Your Worst

Castiel.

“Well I must apologize for interrupting, dear younger brother.” Bravo spoke as my cheeks flushed red as ripe tomatoes. At the startled look on my face and that of Xantis who was now located on the floor by my bed, Bravo chuckled and shook his head, closing the door to my bedchambers behind him, “Wouldn’t want anyone to see this now would we?” He murmured quietly enough for us to hear him as he made sure they were shut and charmed locked.

As Bravo turned to face me completely, I was shocked, waiting to see what he was going to say, how he would react. It was obvious that he had seen an interpreted correctly Xantis and I’s close posture and intimateness.

Xantis remained on the ground, his eyes on me, seeing how I would react to whatever my brother would say.

“Why do you look so frightened Castiel?” He asked, jumping back on one of the chaise lounges in my room and kicking his feet up. “I’m not Akier.” He said simply as if that explained everything.

“So you’re not…mad?” I asked my voice deadly quiet as I questioned him.

Bravo sat up, his eyes bright with amusement. “That’s what you think? Please. I’m rather happy for you, that you finally found someone to love…someone that’s not a lying little bitch.” He tacked on, Astria obviously on his mind.

“I guess that’s a compliment.” Xantis said, standing from his position on the floor now that he realized Bravo did not pose a threat.

“How exactly did this come about though?” Bravo smirked, “Last I remembered, my proper little brother would have nothing to do with demons at all none the less male demons in a romantic light. That’s pretty much going against everything you were for.” He directed his words at Xantis and then to me.

I bit my lip and shrugged, not knowing how to say that I gave into the urge, the desire for Xantis that was buried inside of me without sounding like a helpless little whore. Seeing that he was getting absolutely nowhere with me, Bravo looked to Xantis who was now sitting on the edge of the bed, his eyes asking the question.

Xantis looked over at me, rubbing the back of his neck a little, probably reading my emotions as I found he was able to do on occasion.

“He decided he didn’t want to play by those rules anymore.” The demon said, his words answering the question yet not making me sound like a slut. I smiled softly at him, a nonverbal thank you however I think Bravo took that for the wrong…or right way.

“Meaning my baby brother jumped your bones?” He said, staring at the ceiling. My eyes just about bulged out of my head as Bravo said that, Xantis unable to retain the snicker that slipped from his lips.

“Pretty much.” He admitted and I slapped his shoulder lightly, pouting at him. “God you’re adorable.” He breathed out and leaned backwards towards me, connecting our lips gently before pulling away.

“Xantis!” I exclaimed, looking to see Bravo looking on with an amused expression.

“He knows, he doesn’t care.” Xantis said, trying to give himself an excuse as he ducked back down for another but I turned my head, his lips catching my cheek instead.

“He’s still my brother…it’s weird.” I whispered back and Xantis sighed, playfully pissed as he rolled his eyes.

“Fine, like…whatever.” He said, crossing his arms over his chest and doing that little annoying head twitch that girls did when they’re annoyed.

I laughed as he did this, the boy losing the composure and chuckling along with me, Bravo, momentarily forgotten stood up.

“Well little love birds, I’ll be going now, and Xantis?” He asked, the demon nodding to acknowledge him, “if you fuck with my brother, I’ll fuck with you.” He said, swearing for the first time I’d ever heard, the sweet expression on his face a completely different emotion. “See you guys later!” He called opening the door and shutting it behind him.

I could feel him put the locking charm back on it so that only Xantis or I could open it and to avoid something like Bravo walking in happening again.

“Where did we leave off?” Xantis whispered and I blushed as he pressed close to me, cupping my cheek as he leaned in and pressed our lips close together. I moaned at his touch, bothered by how not-bothered I was at the sound that slipped from my lips, the noise causing Xantis to smile into the kiss and deepen it, lapping at my bottom lip until I granted him entrance.

It was a slow, passionate kiss and I knew there was no rush. The lust, longing, and desire were all still there but it seems like something else was taking over, something that caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach whenever I thought about Xantis.

He was perfect to me. I giggled at myself as I stared into his eyes, thinking days ago about how much I wanted him as far away from me as possible. Now that I liked him, it seemed like I was pushing him away because I knew that if I got to close, I’d like what I found.

“Why thank you darling.” Xantis smiled and I flushed.

“I didn’t know I said that out loud.” I whispered, lifting my hands to cover my cheeks. Xantis let deep voice out, rumbling laughter causing me to blush further as he pulled my hands down.

“You’re beautiful, and I don’t mind you speaking your mind.” He said, smiling sweetly at me. My hands in his, I got lost in his eyes once more.

I leaned up and lightly let our lips meet before laying back from my sitting position and pulling Xantis down with me, snuggling up against his side. “I could get used to this.” He murmured and I smiled.

“You’d better because I am going to get used to this.”
♠ ♠ ♠
'ello there:D

I think we're doing a pretty decent job of updating^.^
(because I usually suck at it)

shameless self-story whoring: Tease.- Original Slash

help us reach 100 comments!

xoxo sari