Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Drastic Change Of Plans.

Stephen's straight face melted into a smile. "Hey guys!"

"Hey, Stephen." They all said in unison.

"What's up?" Stephen enthusiastically asked.

"Not much, just grocery shopping," Jawn filled him in, using the words I used to fill him in a while ago.

"Is Pat crying? Jawn, what did you do?" Stephen joked.

"It's not my fault! Why does everyone think I'm always making Pat cry?! Why me?!" Jawn kicked flour into the air.

"Because you're a douche." Stephen joked again.

"That's what Jess said." Jawn rolled his eyes.

"Hey man!" Garrett bro-fisted with Stephen while Pat was just there in his arms.

"Hey man!" Stephen repeated the greeting.

"What are you doing with icing sugar?" Jawn questioned.

"Being a badass baker with Josh, and what are you doing in a grocery store?" Stephen shot back.

"Getting sodas for a movie night with the guys," Jawn laughed.

"Movie nights? That's cool." Stephen shook the whole topic off then looked at the floury mess everyone's been staring at. "Jess, what happened? I ask you to hold two bags of flour for me and you do this?"

"It was Jawn's fault." I flashed him the bills Jawn handed me a while ago. "He's paying for this mess."

"Good," Stephen nodded.

"Did Brian get the guys?" I asked him.

"No, and I haven't seen them around yet."

"I saw them when we got here!" Jared said.

"What? Really? Shit--" I started.

"Yeah, some security guard was talking to Josh and John. Brian walked away from them," Jared continued with a laugh. "I think they're gonna get thrown out."

"They got thrown out." Brian popped up behind him and corrected him. "Fuck those guys."

"Hey, Brian!" Jawn greeted.

Hey," Brian bluntly greeted as he stared at the mess like every other boy did.

"Don't ask," Jawn, Stephen and I said all-together.

"Well--" Jawn started, then stopped to Kennedy yelling to us.

"Come on, let's go! Jared's cooking!"

"Oh, that's right!" Jared's eyes flicked a happy look. "Did you guys get everything on the list?"

"Yup. I also got sodas and Kennedy just finished getting chips, I think." Jawn casually stated as he watched Kennedy walking towards us with the cart.

"You're cooking?" I turned to Jared.

"Yup!" Jared beamed back at me.

"Awesome!" I held my palm out for a high-five.

Jared smacked his palm against mine.

"But I don't know how to cook." I sighed.

"No problem, I'll teach you someday. Promise," He, in turn, held his pinky out.

"Yay!" I intertwined pinky finger with his.

"Come on, let's go guys." Kennedy stopped the cart. "Get on, Garrett."

Garrett gently shook Pat off. "Stop crying, okay?"

Pat nodded.

"Alright!" Garrett cheered as he jumped into the cart with the other groceries. "Onward!" He pointed his finger towards the cash register.

"Did you not just hear what Jared just said?" Stephen yanked Garrett's collar and pulled him out of the cart.

"Nah, I don't care." Garrett hopped into the cart again, and bent his exposed because of ripped jeans knees. "Let's go, Kenny!"

Kennedy started pushing the cart. "Jawn, Jared, Pat, you guys coming or what?"

"Oh, wait. Do you wanna come over?" Jared beamed at me.

"Me?" I asked stupidly.

"Yeah, and the other guys! I sort of miss those The Maine - The Summer Set dates!" Jared continued.

"Me too!" Jawn cheered with Jared.

"Sounds like a plan!" Brian acknowledged them.

"Okay, we're hanging at our house," Jared started.

"And he's making pizza! So horray!" Jawn pumped his fist in the air.

"Okay, we'll see you guys later." Jared waved us a goodbye, then left.

Jawn followed him.

Kennedy looked back at us. He mouthed a "See you later," then left me with a smile.

And I smiled back at him.

We continued to get our groceries while the boys of The Maine left.

After we had our groceries checked out, we met John and Josh outside having small talk.

"Drastic change of plans, guys." Brian announced. "We're going over to Jared's tonight."
♠ ♠ ♠
hai
next updates might take a while
heh you know how school is
give it to me is such a gr69 song. and fuel to the fire. i love singing along to it deer g0d none of you even know
lol
so no one's still gonna answer my question......
okay.jpg