Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

That Was Quick.

"B?" Alex shrugged.

"Oh wait! All Time Low comes next!" Jawn nodded to himself.

"Actually, All Time Low was supposed to go first. R comes after L, obviously." Halvo interrupted.

"No, the next character to A in your band name is a space, and that doesn't count as a letter, therefore, it automatically comes before L. Now, do you understand?" Jawn carefully explained.

'What--" Halvo started, but was cut off by Rian speaking.

"Okay, well let's do this." Rian rubbed his palms together to warm it up. "Hi, I'm Rian Dawson, people call me Brin, but call me Rian. Because Rian's cool. Uhm, I play drums and sing for All Time Low."

"Sing? Don't even," Zack pushed his face away. "He plays drums. I'm Zack Merrick, I play bass and sing for All Time Low."

"I'm Jack! I play guitar for All Time Low! I also fuck burritos for All Time Low. And I'm in love with Alex! Jalex exists!" Jack cheered.

"Jalex exists!" Alex cheered with Jack. "But no one knows. It's like a unicorn. You sort of know it exists but you can't see it." Alex winked.

"It's the truth!" Jack did a thumbs up and made everyone look. "Yup!"

As if on cue, the two of them linked arms and chanted. "If the kids don't believe, make them believe!"

"Oh yeah," Alex laughed as he pulled off from Jack. "I sing and play guitar for All Time Low."

"And we're All Time Low!" Rian yelled.

"No," Alex and Jack said at the same time.

"All Time Low's just the three of us," Alex pointed to himself, then to Jack, then to Zack. "Rian's too fat and ugly to be in the band. He just plays drums."

"That's offending to drummers everywhere!" The tall boy with blonde hair shot.

"Preach!" Andrew, Pat, I and another boy I didn't know yelled in unison.

"Okay, well, F's next so go ahead, Kyle!" Jawn gave him the go-signal to start his introduction.

"Hi, I'm Kyle Burns! And my family name is fabulous! Uhm," Kyle ran his hand along the hem of his plaid shirt. "Uhm, yeah! My last name is fab, and. I believe in Justin Bieber! I'm a Belieber for life! Never say never! Yeah!"

"He plays drums for Forever The Sickest Kids." A boy with tousled red hair finished Kyle's introduction for him. "I'm Caleb the Turmanator. No, just kidding." He chuckled. "I'm Caleb Turman. I like gummy bears and. Uhm, I'm a brunette but yeah, I'm a ginger too. I don't know. I sing and play guitar for Forever The Sickest Kids." He smiled sweetly.

"I'm Kent Garrison," The boy with the neat hair and decent clothes spoke up. "I love Taylor Swift, and. Uhm. I play keys for Forever The Sickest Kids. Sometimes guitar during acoustic sets. But keys! Mmhmm." He nodded. "Yeah, that's it. Peace." He made the peace sign with his fingers. "Yeah."

"I'm Marc Stewart, and no, I'm not related to Martha Stewart." He let out a laugh. "I play guitar for Forever The Sickest Kids." He nodded.

We all nodded at his short, sweet and simple introduction.

"I'm Jonathan Cook," The boy who said Ke$ha was his inspiration started. "I sing for Forever The Sickest Kids and, yeah, I'm not related to David Cook or Andrew Cook, I also thing ARTTM is awesome. I believe in God?" He suggested, waiting if anyone would react. Seeing as no one reacted, he continued. "And yeah. I just sing."

"Austin Bello for the win!" A boy with long, shaggy hair made his introduction interesting. "I play bass and sing for Forever The Sickest Kids! And I think having three vocals for a band is rad! That's it. Kyleb exists!"

"What?!" Caleb and Kyle looked at Austin.

"I couldn't say anything else!" Austin laughed.

"No, there is no Kyleb and it's not some unicorn like Jalex. Ew, I hate Caleb." Kyle joked.

"Fuck you, Kyle!"

"Fuck you too, Caleb!"

"You said a bad word!" Jonathan jokingly slapped Kyle. "I'm telling your mother!"

"Don't tell my mom!" Kyle begged.

"I'm telling!"

"No!"

"Alright, we're Forever The Sickest Kids!" Caleb and Austin said loudly to try to redirect the attention away from Kyle and Jonathan yelling.

"Uhm," Jawn started counting the alphabet with his fingers. "F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M.."

"The Maine's next!" Pat excitedly announced.

"I'll start!" Jawn suggested. "I'm John Cornelius O'Callaghan the--"

"Okay, shut up. You don't have to say your whole name." Halvo rolled his eyes jokingly.

"The fifth!" Jawn still finished. "I sing for The Maine. And I sometimes play guitar. But yeah, I sing for The Maine!"

"I'm Jared, I play guitar for the Maine,"

"I'm Kennedy, I play guitar and sing for The Maine,"

"I'm Pat, I play drums for The Maine!"

"I'm Garrett and I play bass for The Maine."

"And we're the Maine." They all said in unison.

"That was quick." Jawn confidently clapped his hands for his band.

"Parrett exists!" Jared yelled out of nowhere.

"And it's not some fucking unicorn." Kennedy added with a smug.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi c: i made an early update just so you guys could check out the new layout
hahahaha
is it nice?
i think it's nice.........
or is it too dark?
idk i think it's cool
what do you think?
comments? lol please c:
what do you think about the new layout? c: