Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Explode?

Before I could've taken my question back, Kennedy answered.

"I thought I did." He carelessly shook his head. "I thought very wrong, though."

"Elaborate?"

"She's a bitch, looking back, I honestly don't know what I saw in her. She's a slut, she slept with my best friend. She's a whore, she was just using me. Jawn's really right when he said those things about her, I'm just saying. " He stuck out his lower lip, trying to look adorable for me. "Used her to get over you, it's wrong, I guess. Didn't realize it till she slept with me.. But.. She came nowhere close to you if that means anything."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yup," Kennedy nodded. "I still can't believe I even went out with her, more over lost The Big V to her, she's such a bitch."

"You're not gonna explode, are you?" I suddenly hurled the question out.

"Explode?" Kennedy questioned.

"Jawn.."

And that was all I needed to say before Kennedy understood.

"He freaked out when he saw her, didn't he?"

I nodded in answer.

"Can't blame him." Kennedy shrugged.

"I should just take a nap." Jawn got up.

"Eat your lunch first." Kennedy pulled him back down. "Otherwise, I'm telling your mother."

"You have to do that all the time?" Jawn groaned.

--

Kennedy had successfully gotten Jawn to eat his lunch and they were then in their bunks trying to get some sleep.

I, on the other hand, was just appreciating tour food like chips and tour drinks like beer.

I decided not to drink beer, considering that it was just 1 in the afternoon. No, I saved that for the night in the latter.

So I was trying to puncture a juice pouch with a straw, one thing I've never gotten to do independently.

I kept poking the end until the straw's pointy tip bent into something obviously not useful. I sighed and threw the straw away.

I stared at my pouch of juice.

Is Stephen awake? I thought, because he was the one I always went to for this problem.

"Trouble?"

I turned around to see Jawn with a smug as he approached me.

I gave in and just told the truth. "I'm almost twenty and I can't open a juice pouch."

"Too bad, huh?" Jawn laughed.

"Yeah." I laughed along.

He put his hands in his pocket and started teetering himself back and forth; on his toes, then on his heels. "So.."

"What?" I nicely asked him to finish, knowing there was something he had in mind.

"Wanna, like, go out for air or something?"

"Air would be nice." I commented, realizing I had nothing else to do in the bus as I looked down at the empty bag of chips and the juice pouch I threw onto the table when I made myself accept that I couldn't get it right.

"The other guys are sleeping. It's funny. Garrett's snoring. It's adorable." Jawn said as we started our way down the bus hall.

I let out a clumsy giggle.

"What's funny?" Jawn asked.

"You think Garrett's adorable."

"He's eighteen, aren't they all adorable?" Jawn retorted. "Look at Pat, he's a ball of rainbows and sprinkles."

"Okay?" I shrugged.

"Pat and Garrett are cute, don't you think?" Jawn stopped walking and flashed me a crooked grin, that soon melted into a warm smile.

"Parrett?" I raised an eyebrow. "Sure, I think it's cute."

"Right? I actually ship Parrett." Jawn said with a laugh.

"Oh, you do?" I shrugged in agreement. "I ship them too."

"Parrett is love!" Jawn cheered.

"And love is real!" I joined him.

After laughing at how good our voices sounded together, we started our way down the stairs of the bus and we froze at the sight.

"Charlotte, what the fuck are you doing here?!" Jawn scowled.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi hehehe thanks to those who commented, i love you all c: you all saw the comments i left on your profiles, right? lol thanks c:
hahahahahah hiiii c: