Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Seriously?

"No, Garrett. Stop joking around. Get up." Jawn grabbed Garrett's wrists and started pulling him up.

"I'm not," Garrett pushed Jawn away. "Joking around. Something's wrong as fuck."

"What do you mean something's wrong?" Pat worriedly asked as he knelt down to Garrett.

"Pat, it hurts." Garrett pointed at his ankle.

"Seriously?" Pat and Jawn asked at the same time.

Jawn's tone was unnecessarily harsh while Pat's was genuinely caring.

Garrett glared at Jawn. "No, not seriously. I just really like the grass so I refuse to get up, John O'Callabitch." He snapped.

Pat frowned.

"Pat, it seriously hurts." Garrett frowned back at him.

"Jess, can you go get Jared-- I have no idea what to do." Pat requested, trying his hardest not to panic over the fact that his best friend just hurt himself while running after the Frisbee Jawn had thrown.

I nodded and started to walk back to the bus, temporarily leaving Jawn, Pat and Garrett in the dirt road where the bus was parked till the busted tire got fixed.

"Jared," I whispered loudly as I entered our bunk area. "Jared,"

I walked over to the head of his bunk and gently pulled his curtain open. "Jared," I shook him carefully.

He turned to me sleepily. "Jess?"

"Jared, we sort of need your help." I shyly told him.

He tried to smile at me as he got out from under his blankets. "Sure, what's up?"

"We decided to play Frisbee after breakfast," I explained as he started to get up. "And Garrett may or may not have hurt himself."

"What?!" Jared let out a laugh. "Gare: Clumsy and stupid as always! Can't even catch a fucking Frisbee. Zombie slayer my ass."

I laughed at his remark as we went over to where Garrett was.

"So what do we have here," Jared crossed his arms as he looked down at Garrett.

Garrett looked up from rubbing his ankle to Jared.

"You okay, buddy?" Jared bent down to his eye level.

"No." Garrett simply replied. "I may or may not have just sprained my ankle."

Jared scratched the back of his head. "Why now,"

Garrett looked down. "I won't even blame Jawn."

"Good boy!" Jared patted his back. "It's a good thing today's a day-off. We're lucky."

Garrett flashed him a weak smile. "So I'm not in trouble?"

"No." Jared laughed again. "But we'll see what Trey has to say about this."

"Aw, shit." Garrett rolled his eyes.

"I'll explain everything." Jawn assured him.

"Pat, help Garrett up." Jared said as he got up again.

Pat did so by draping Garrett's arm over his shoulders, then he slowly got up.

"Careful." Jared reminded him as he started walking back to the bus.

Pat and Garrett slowly followed Jared.

I picked the Frisbee up. "It was fun while it lasted."

"Yup." He took the disk from me and started following his band mates, started to leave me.

I stared at the sky, the sun was starting to rise.

Soon enough, I found myself at the boundary of the pavement and the grass again.

"Doll, you coming?" Jawn asked me as he turned around when he was a couple of inches away from getting on the bus.

"In a while." I mumbled.

"Whatever floats your boat." And then he entered the bus.

I stared at the sky for a couple of minutes when I felt someone sit down next to me.

"I think it's beautiful too."

"I never said I thought it was beautiful." I looked at him.

"I know you think it's beautiful." He let a smile form onto his lips. "It's the way you look at it."

"I never notice." I shrugged and looked up again.

"I look at you everyday," He muttered. "Isn't that a great example? I think you're beautiful."

I hugged my knees to my chest. "Why are you saying that,"

"Because it's the truth." After a couple of seconds, I felt his fingers grazing my cheek. "Will you look at me?"

I did as he asked and looked at him.

"Now smile."

I don't know why, but I just smiled at him.

"See? You're beautiful. And the way I'm looking at you right now," He pushed my hair out of my face. "Is how you were looking at the sky just a while ago."

My eyes soon got glued to his, neither of us wanted to look away.

"Do you see the way I'm looking at you right now? Do you understand how it feels like to be staring at something so fucking beautiful?"

I finally got my eyes redirected away from him, and I just looked up at the sky again.

"The sky's beautiful, I know."

I blankly stared at the sun that was slowly creeping up the horizon while he watched me in amazement.

After a couple of seconds, though, I felt my eyes making their way back to his, as if they were magnetizing my gaze.

He tilted his head at me, gently pushing my face towards his direction. He put his hands at either sides of my face.

I felt him leaning in.

What I didn't feel was me pulling away.
♠ ♠ ♠
so who was 'he'
also
i decided that i'm ending this with more than a hundred chapters
i just finished writing the hundredth chapter and i need more
ok