Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Oh My God?

"It is going to have been four weeks in," Jawn looked at his watch. "Three, two.. One."

"Okay, no one lost the bet." John pouted. "No one used the internet."

"Proud momma moment." Josh put his hand on his chest by his heart.

"Oh God," Kennedy laughed at Josh's reaction.

"We're going to have a Stickam chat later at five." Brian announced.

"Our channel." Stephen did a thumbs up at the crowd.

"Anyway, since that was the last show of the tour, I just wanna thank everyone who came out to support us." Jawn continued. "Seriously. thanks for everything."

Brian nodded. "And special thanks to The Maine, whom we shared the fucking tour bus with. It was awesome hanging with these guys for six weeks, waking up to these people's faces is actually a good thing."

"I made good friends on this tour," Garrett took over. "Stephen and I are fucking tight."

"He got that right." Stephen nodded.

"Shit, that rhymes but it sounded so wrong." Garrett chuckled.

"And we've also got another announcement to make." Stephen said.

Josh and John nodded.

"This is gonna be awkward. Uhm." Stephen spoke up. "Anyway, before that, it's Jess's twentieth birthday tomorrow, I'm gonna need every single one of you to send her some love on Twitter or Tumblr or her Formspring."

"You had to go there?" I jokingly slapped his arm.

But he put that arm around me. "That is not the only announcement we've got to make."

"Oh, right." I bit my lip, remembering that we had agreed on telling everyone about us when tour ended.

"Everyone, this is my girlfriend." Stephen confidently said.

"Girlfriend?!" Someone yelled out of the crowd which went silent as soon as Stephen introduced me as his girlfriend.

"Yes!" Stephen pointed at the girl who just yelled. "This is my girlfriend!"

"Jephen exists!" Brian excitedly assured.

"I knew it!" A bunch of them yelled.

"God dammit, you guys. Jess and I are together. We're young, what makes it wrong for us to fall in love?" Stephen pointed out, then watched the crowd try not to laugh at the fact that he just used a line from one of our songs.

"Either way, they'll never change and talk and touch the day way," Josh boringly continued Stephen's gimmick and ended it with a, "Yeah, very fun, using our songs to get mushy to his girlfriend. Disgusting." He joked.

"Alright, that's it." Stephen shrugged. "Anyone else of you guys gonna make an announcement?"

"Nah, that's it, I think." Jawn said. "Alright, bye everyone!"

--

"Is this thing on now?" Pat shook Brian's phone.

"I think it is," Garrett took it from him.

"Is it?" Kennedy walked over to him.

"Let me, boys." I took the phone and saw that there were already replies. "Alright, it's working."

"Hi!" Pat excitedly greeted.

"We're gonna hook this onto the laptop now." I took the phone and connected it to the laptop. I turned Brian's phone off and started using Jawn's laptop instead.

"Parrett!" A reply.

"Parrett," Pat and Garrett laughed.

"Good evening, everyone!" Jawn pushed me to the side so the webcam could capture him too.

Kennedy stood behind us. "Hi."

Stephen stood next to Kennedy. "Hi!"

Pat and Garrett went off leaving just me, Jawn, Kennedy and Stephen in view.

Soon, the replies got flooded with a bunch of links.

"Everyone, calm the fuck down." Jawn laughed. "Please, wait, I can't click any of the links. Y'all are too fast."

I looked at one reply that wasn't glowing blue from being a link.

"What even is a Jennedy," I narrowed my eyebrows.

Then a ton of links made it way past the replies all over again.

"Okay, okay, I'm clicking it." I clicked one of the links.

It opened to a new tab and there was a picture of me and Kennedy from 4 weeks ago. I would've known, because we were wearing the Slept With and CSWS shirts. It was a picture of me on Kennedy's back.

"Oh, this is a Jennedy?" Kennedy made a face. "That's a really weird ship name. It's sort of fucked up. No?"

Then there were replies that mentioned me and Kennedy were dating and shit.

"Aw, no, we're not dating." Kennedy let his grimace fade out to a smile. "We are very close friends though."

And a ton of replies were on insisting that Jennedy was real.

"Okay, fine." Kennedy leaned over and rested his chin on the top of my head and wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Listen good, peeps. Jess and I used to date. Alright? Used to. You guys have heard it, right? Last Call For Camden. We used to be in a band together. We sort of went to school together, haha."

"That was very personal, but he had to say it." I bit my lip. "Jennedy does not exist. At least not anymore."

"Jephen definitely does, though." Jawn let out a half-heartened laugh.

Links started flooding the replies again.

"We're clicking it." Jawn announced as he moved the pointer over one of the links.

It opened to a new tab and there was a picture of me and Stephen from 4 weeks ago, the day we wore the merch shirts. Stephen and I were holding hands, and that was the one time he and I walked to our merch tent."

"Jephen does exist." I nodded.

Then there were links again.

I read a reply that wasn't a link again.

"What the fuck is a Bow'Callaghan?" Jawn and I said at the same time.

"Oh my God, you guys ship me and Jess." Jawn laughed out loud. "You guys!"

Then we decided to click one of the links, and it was a picture of me and Jawn by the wall, Jawn was wearing his sumbrero and he was putting wristbands on me.

"That is very very funny, you guys." Jawn kept laughing. "Bow'Callaghan definitely doesn't exist."

"So let's recap, shall we?" I said. "Jephen exists, Jennedy used to exist and Bow'Callaghan definitely does not exist." I squinted. "I hope that's clarified now."

"Tumblr." Jawn announced as he read some of the replies. "Something's going around Tumblr?"

"Come on, son," Stephen scratched the back of his head. "Everything spreads like fucking wildfire on Tumblr. What is it? Link us." He requested.

Then a bunch of replies on the similar links flooded the reply box.

"Okay, okay." I took over the track pad. "Let's see this."

I cliked a link.

"Oh my God?" The four of us uttered all at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is why i had baby go make the no internet bet
ideas on what they were linked to? no, okay