Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Darkness

Walking Corpse

As I was with Harry at the hospital wing the rest of the Gryffindor team turned up looking over Harry.

“He’ll be ok,” I explained, Hermione and Ron sighed grateful. Though everybody was looking at me with confusion, “Spit it out,” I snapped.

“How were you able to run so fast?” George asked,
“I have special abilities.” I spoke,
“Does that match along with your cold skin?” Fred smirked,
“Yes…” I answered, and looked back at Harry.

“What are you?” one of the girls from the team asked,
“Everybody is going to find out anyway so I might as well tell you before people find out the worse way… I’m a witch yes… but… I’m part vampire also,” I spoke.

Everyone was silent for a moment, taking in the information.

“Wicked,” Fred and George spoke, “That’s what mum was going on about to your mum… and what you said about getting your strength from your dad,” Fred spoke, I nodded,
“I’m perfectly safe though… God I sound like a roller coaster… but yea… I feed on animal blood if you’re all wondering…” I explained, some of the others sighed in relief…

Seriously, they’ve known me for a year. They find out about that tiny little bit of information and they are automatically thinking I’m going to suck their blood because I told them the truth.

“He looks a bit peaky, doesn’t he?” Ron spoke, referring to Harry,
“Peaky?” George looked at Ron,
“What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet.” Fred spoke,
“Yea, come on, Ron. Let’s walk you off the Astronomy tower and see what you look like.” George joked.

“Probably a right sight better than he normally does.” Harry spoke as we all smiled and moved back so he could sit up, I gave Harry a glass of water,
“How are you feeling?” Hermione asked,
“Oh, brilliant.” Harry replied taking the water off me with a small smile.

“You gave us a right good scare.” Fred spoke,
“What happened?” Harry asked,
“Well, you fell off your broom.” Ron spoke,
“Really? I meant the match. Who won?” Harry asked sarcastically, Hermione stood up,
“No one blames you, Harry. The dementors aren’t supposed to be on the grounds. Dumbledore’s furious. After he saved you, he sent them off.” Hermione spoke.

“There’s something else you should know too, Harry. When you fell, your broom sort of blew into the Whomping Willow, and… Well…” Ron moved the rug to show Harry his broom, who didn’t look too pleased to see it broken in 3.

* * *


Once again we headed to Hogsmeade.

Everybody knew my secret by now… though nobody in Gryffindor really cared… I guess it was because they all knew what I was like…

It was everybody else who was staring at me and watching me closely.

As I walked around with Ron and Hermione I sighed,
“I wish I never admitted it now,” I spoke,
“It will blow over, don’t worry,” Ron said as we got to the Shrieking Shack.

We stopped and looked at the Shack.
“It’s meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?” Hermione spoke,
“Twice.” Ron replied,
“Do you want to move a bit closer?” Hermione asked, I shrugged,
“I could run there and be back in a second really,” I smirked,
“I’m fine here,” Ron spoke nervously,
“Baby…” I spoke,
“Am not.” Ron looked at me; I rocked back and forth on the spot.

“Well, well. Look who’s here. You three shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn’t it, Weasle Bee? Don’t your family sleep in one room?” Draco appeared with his minions.
“Shut your mouth, Malfoy.” Ron snapped,
“Not very friendly. Boys, I think it’s time we teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors.” Draco smirked,
“Hope you don’t mean yourself.” Hermione laughed,
“How dare you talk to me! Filthy little Mudblood!” Draco snapped.

I appeared in front of them both and hissed violently at Malfoy.
“As for you blood sucker… you made an empty threat to me a few months ago, now the whole school knows what you are,” Draco smirked,
“I told them myself, because I’m not ashamed of who I am,” I snapped,
“Well if I was you I’d go pack my things… because a walking corpse like yourself does not belong here,” Draco snapped, I furrowed my eyebrows as I hated being called a corpse…

I’m very much alive unlike every other vampire.

“At least unlike all other vampires my heart is beating,” I snapped,
“Leeches like you don’t have hearts,” Draco smirked, he knew he was getting to me as my breathing quickened.

A quick dash of snow hit his face.

“Who was that?” Draco looked towards the direction the snowball came from.

More snowballs attacked Draco and his minions as they scrabbled around.

Someone pulled the other guys hat down, then pulled Crabbe’s trousers down and pushed him over. They then grabbed the other one’s scarf and spun him around. At this point we were all laughing, as Draco got pulled by his feet towards the Shack.

“What’s up, Malfoy? Lost your skis?” Ron called, I laughed as Draco managed to get up and run off with his minions.

Ron’s hat tails were suddenly pulled and a piece of mine and Hermione’s hair was being pulled up,
“Harry!” I spoke,
“Bloody hell, Harry. That was not funny.” Ron laughed.

I smiled as we calmed down, we started towards Hogsmeade together as Hermione walked by me,
“Are you ok? Draco seemed to really get to you today,” Hermione asked, Ron and Harry looked at me too,
“Sorry… I just hate being called a walking corpse…” I furrowed my eye brows again as my voice squeaked a little bit.
“Well… you have the bigger heart then most people Mei,” Ron spoke, I smiled,
“Thanks,” I nodded as Hermione hugged me. Hermione flinched when she felt my cold skin because it was colder then the air I pushed her away,
“See… my skins even colder then this snow…” I kicked the floor.

“I’m not human… I’m a monster…” I screamed, and clenched my fists.

I closed my eyes and fell on my knees, I sighed deeply,
“I’m just fed up of everyone looking at me like I’m going to kill them… I’m not like that… I would never drink a human’s blood… its vile and wrong…” I spoke as a tear slipped from my eye.

A tear, which brought a touch of skin I had not felt until now.

A touch I didn’t want to experience.

Harry’s touch.

I looked at him quickly as he knelt down and wiped the tear from my face, I felt his blood rushing through his body and I could feel the beating of his heart from the flow of his blood.

“At least we know what you're truly like, you’re a great friend who has helped us out with a lot when we didn’t even ask for your help.” Harry spoke, I smiled, and then hugged him.

“Thank you,”