Status: Critical editing process occurring as of June 29th, 2013.

In 102 Languages I Love You

Mahal kita

Madison:
uh oh, spaghettio's!


"I'm going out with Gerard and Mikey mom. I'll be home later."

"Oh good, you can take Madison with you."

I dropped the spoon I had been shoving into my mouth for the past hour and looked up at Mom. She was making me shove down spinach and broccoli down my throat. She told me I was getting 'too thin', and said I should be weighing 95 pounds being 5'3. Too bad I only weighed 89 pounds. In my opinion, I may weigh 89 pounds, but I sure didn't look it. I have thick legs because of my mom and my body slightly curves. I guess I didn't look exactly anorexic thin.

"Mom...that's okay.." I mumbled.

"She's fine here mom, we're doing guy stuff she'll be bored"

"No, she needs to go out. Madison, please go."

I let me yes wonder from Mom to Daniel. He looked annoyed yet a bit calm. I'd expect him to be cursing at Mom and giving her shit for suggesting I'd go. "Uhm, okay." I responded, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone.

I slowly got up out of the chair and walked over to Daniel. He stared at me and rolled his eyes walking out. I followed him into his car and we both buckled down.

"I don't get it, why aren't you so overly pissed? There's something wrong with you, you're definitely sick." I said rather seriously.

He let out a small laugh through closed lips. "I'm not going out with Mikey and Gerard. I'm going to a party. I can't argue with Mom. Have you noticed she's been getting home later then usual? She's always out. Some thing's up sis. Now, I need to go to this party, so I'm dropping you off at Mikey's. You guys seem like your kinda friends, got it?"

I nodded as he continued the ride to the Way's house. Dan did have a point. Mom was always going out more then staying in. Usually, it would always be her and I on the couch watching something, or her and I lying on the couch keeping each other company when Dan was out, and when she wasn't working. Lately, she was just stressing the fact that I should be out while Dan and I were left wondering what she may be doing herself.

I never knew that the Way's lived four blocks away from our actual home. In about five minutes Daniel was parking his car on the sidewalk. We stopped in front of a cream colored house. Their front lawn needed to be worked on, you couldn't see through the window because of thick curtains covering it. It looked pretty mysterious and almost scary. Dan walked up to the door and I followed behind. He knocked on the door twice and I could tell he was getting impatient when they wouldn't answer. I could hear voices and yells from the other side and I got anxious and nervous.

The door swung open and there stood Gerard. "Hey Dani-.." He took a look at me. "Hey Darko's, what brings you here?"

"I need a favor Gerard..Maddy get inside."

I slithered past both of them and walked inside. I was stared at by eight pairs of eyeballs. Mikey and Ray both had there hands around a Nintendo controller. Frankie was sprawled on a chair, laying his body upside down reading a comic book. Bob was talking to someone on the phone.

"Hey Maddy." Mikey smiled. "Hanging out with us today?" He asked and then took his interest back to the screen.

"Uhm..I think..s-"

"Okay guys, here's the deal..." Gerard began. "Danny boy and I are going out to a party, have fun kids, and take care of Madison, bye now!"

"Hey, wait!" Frankie shouted. "Why can't we come?" He whined. "If this is a party, I want to come!"

"Me too!" Bob agreed putting the phone back into the receiver.

Gerard was getting annoyed. "You guy's can't. You have to be uhh..20 and older, so ha!"
I looked over at Mikey who was glaring at Gerard, Frankie and Bob were doing the same. In the other hand, Ray stood up and walked towards Gerard.

"That means I can come!" Ray smiled.

"Yeah, let's go Toro, have fun now kids. Don't scare Madison, and someone have her home by nine, and make sure you're all asleep by ten. Have fun." Dan said getting laughs from Gerard and Ray as they left the house.

"Dude, I'm 19. I turn 20 in three months, I should definitely be able to go!" Bob muttered getting up from the couch and walking towards another room.

"We can have fun without those jackasses. I say we throw a party of our own! And people below the age of 20 can come, no one above!" Frankie laughed.

I sat myself down slowly on a couch away from both Mikey and Frank. Their house was barely illuminated, it was kind of creepy. They had curtains with weird designs on them. There were
candles in random spots of the living room and little flower baskets placed down in small corners or little tables. There Mom must've been something interesting to decide to decorate her house this way. Frank joined Mikey in playing some weird video game and I sprawled myself on the couch trying to get comfortable. The Bob guy walked back with an apple in hand and cheered Frankie on. I don't think any of them really paid attention to my presence. I kept telling myself not to fall asleep. My body felt tired and weak. Mom would always have me walk when I felt like this.

I couldn't let my body fool myself and tell me I was too tired to walk around or do something. If I stayed in one position too long and not move, those muscles would atrophy after a while slowly. She didn't want that, so she'd keep me moving. This time having no one know I had ALS, and no one telling me too move, I felt myself slipping away.

Before I could get too heavy into a sleep I felt a poke on my stomach and my eyes bugled wide open. Mikey's face came into view. "She's alive!" He smiled.
I groaned sitting up slowly and rubbing my eyes. I didn't even get to fully sleep, it must've been like fifteen minutes. Which meant I still had four more hours in this house with these guys.

"Why'd you wake me up?"

"Frank told me too, he said you looked like you were dead and to make sure you weren't."

I focused my vision before looking around the room for Frank. He was sitting on Bob's lap trying to steal the apple away from him. "Oh.."

"Guys, we need to do something. The old people are out partying, the young people should do something exciting too!"

"I-I've got an idea.." I mumbled staring down at my hands. All faces turned my way ready for my plan. "Why don't we just crash the party.." I shrugged.

"Unless you know where it is, WE can't go genius" Bob laughed.

I sighed. "I don't know, never mind." I said laying my body down on the couch once more. Mikey sat cross legged right next to me. I felt him poke my stomach again and I started getting aggravated. I didn't like people poking me.

"Stop Mikey.." I whined. "It hurts!"

"Then don't sleep on us!" He huffed. He put is hand right in front of my face so I could take it. I stared at it for seconds and decided whether to actually touch him. "It's not like I'm poisoned." He laughed.

I felt my cheeks burn and took his big, lanky, slim hands with mine and he helped me up off the couch. "But we really do need to do something. We have four hours with you Maddy until you go home. But we're definitely not sleeping at 10."

We didn't do much actually. Mikey, Frank, and Bob spent a good two hours trying to cook after I told them I had absolutely no idea how too. Frankie told me I was a bad 'wife.' When Mikey and Bob looked at us weird as we both laughed it off. It took them forever to learn how to make spaghetti. It didn't look too hard. They whined at me when they saw me comfortably on the couch waiting while they were working there asses off on trying to make a decent meal. They all walked back with there plates in hands and Mikey handed me my own.

"I'm afraid to eat this.."

"Oh no missy! We worked our butts off making this so you're going to eat it and you will like it!" Bob said.

I stared back down at my food plate. Everyone had began stuffing there mouths with spaghetti. They didn't seem to be hating the taste of it. I was never a big eater though, so I'd probably take a few bites and I'd be done.

"Who's going to take me home? I have to be back before nine actually."

"I will!" Frankie mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you in, Filipino/Tagalog
I'm sorry it cuts off unexpectedly, but it continues in the next one!