Status: Vroom Vroom . Getting it started

For the Love of God

2

Bob, Gerard, Mikey and Ray all made their way to the living area of the small tour bus they inhabit.

"Guys, I think Frank was smoking some pot, or something, and he's high. Or he's hullucinating. Or something." Mikey suggested, as he fiddled with his Iron Maiden shirt.

"Maybe. Or maybe he's homesick? I mean we have been on the road for a while now. So maybe he's going crazy because of that? Maybe he just needs to get home and smell the dirty ass air of New Jersey." Bob added.

The room went silent after that. All that could be heard was the faint talking from the back of the bus where Frank was 'praying'. Gerard let out a good hard sigh.

"Well whatever it may be, Frankie needs to snap out of it. We have a show to do tonight."

"Well Gerard, he is still your boyfriend, so maybe you should go and talk to him," Mikey said, standing up.

"Uh I don't know," Gerard stalled.

"C'mon dude, just go talk to him," Bob added, scratching his blonde head.

"Whatever. Bossy ass motherfuckers," Gerard muttered before heading down the bus towards Frank. Gerard's heart started racing, because honestly, he didn't enjoy being around Frank right now. Gerard isn't into religion, and he is damned well sure that Frank dosen't give two shits about it either.

The closer Gerard got to Frank, the louder his speaking got.

"Lord, please help guide my bandmates so they are able to find Jesus Christ, so they won't have to live their lives in sin any longer."

It made Gerard's stomach cringe hearing Frank talk like this. This is out of the ordinary for Frank. All of this.

"Uuuuhh, Frank? Can I uh, talk to you?" Gerard stuttered, lightly tapping his knuckles against the wood of the wall. Frank pulled away the curtain of his bunk, a smile planted on his beautiful child like face, that still made Gerard's heart skip a beat, even though he is behaving rather weird.

"Sure, come sit."

Gerard climbed into the crammed bunk. Frank moved his bible onto his lap in order for there to be room for Gerard to sit.

"So Gerard, what would you like to talk about?" Frank asked, his eyes locked onto Gerard's.

"Gerard? You haven't called me Gerard since we started dating," Gerard said, a bit of sadness in his voice.

"Oh. Gerard, I'm actually kind of glad you brought that up," Frank said, his smile disinagrating into a frown. Gerard swallowed hard, scared for what was going to come next.

"You see, we really can't, uh be together anymore." Frank said, ripping his eyes away from Gerard and staring down at his bible covered lap.

Gerard froze.

"Wh-what? Why?" Gerard started to choke up, and his eyes started to water. He never thought that this day would come. He never thought that Frank would do this.

"Gerard, the bible says-"

"FUCK THE BIBLE!" Gerard screamed, interupting Frank in mid sentance. Frank stared at him bewildered.

"What the hell is wrong with you Frank?"

Frank swallowed, and started to fiddle with his fingers. "Gerard, the bible says that man shall only lie with woman, and that it is wrong for man to lie with man." It was hard for Frank to say that. Hell, breaking up with Gerard was hard enough. He still loved Gerard. He loved him with all his heart, but Frank knew that if he was going to follow in the foot steps of Jesus, he'd have to end it.

Tears started flowing from Gerard's eyes, and Frank could no longer look at him anymore. He ripped his eyes away from Gerard's and stared straight ahead. Gerard started sniffling, and Frank's heart tore in two.

"S-so wha-at? Now y-your a homopho-obe?" Gerard asked, taking the sleeves of his black shirt, and wiping his eyes.

Frank stayed silent. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to do. Of course Frank isn't a homophobe. He would never ever be one.

"So y-you hate gays n-now? Well Frank, y-you are g-gay! S-so you hate y-yourself!"

Frank opened his mouth to say something, but it was too late. Gerard got out of the bunk, and stomped away. Frank breathed in deeply, and rested his head against the back wall of the bunk. Frank hated this. He hated seeing Gerard like this. He never wanted to hurt Gerard. He never knew becoming a christian and following Jesus would be so hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoop ! Next chapter is so far my faveorite ! teehee

This is deressing yessh I know but its okay !

Thank you to my 2 commentoers and 3 subscribers teehee not much but I love it !

Thanks for reading lovelies