Status: Vroom Vroom . Getting it started

For the Love of God

3

Gerard couldn't stand talking to Frank any longer. He never thought Frank would do this. Hell, Gerard never even thought that Frank would fall into this bullshit people call religion. He thought Frank wasn't like that.

"Gerard? What happened?" Mikey asked.

"Stupid fucker. Fuck God. Fuck the bible. He never gave shit about that stuff before, why the fuck now?" Gerard said to himself, not even answering Mikey's question.

"Gerard-"

"He broke up with me! He fucking broke up with me because that goddamned book says so!" Gerard yelled, his voice cracking on the last word. Mikey moved his eyes from off of Gerard, and stared at the floor, not really knowing what to say.

"Just fuck it," Gerard hissed, "That bible thumper better be ready for the show tonight. I don't feel like dealing with any of his bullshit!"

Anger was flowing through Gerard's veins. No longer was he sad that Frank tore his heart in two because of a book, no he was angry. Furious. He wanted revenge, and he knew how to get it.

*-*-*

"Ok! 5 minutes till show time! You guys ready!" Brian yelled, running across the room.

"Hey Ger-"

"No Frank, don't talk to me. Just play. Thats all you should be worried about," Gerard snapped, not even giving Frank a chance to speak.

Frank knew Gerard would be mad at him. He knew that Frank would resent him for breaking up with him. But honestly, Frank didn't want to. But, he is serious about this christian thing. He really wants to change his life. He wants Gerard to be happy, but he knows he won't be. Frank feels like an utter prick for hurting Gerard, and wishes it didn't have to be this way.

"Frank, we're on!" Bob said, patting Frank's back hard, snapping him out of his train of thought.

"Right," He muttered, following Bob onto stage, where thousands of screaming fans were. Gerard, Mikey and Ray were already out on stage. As Frank made his way across, Gerard glared at him. Gerard was staring daggers. Frank kept his eyes away from Gerard and tried to ignore it. He could feel his eyes on him the entire time

"How the hell are 'ya Seattle?!" Gerard screamed into the mic. He then held it out, as the fans screamed back, unable to understand a thing they said.

"Thats fucking awesome. Well, lets get this shit started! You may all know this song, I'm not okay!"

Ray started playing the introduction to the song, and Gerard started to jump. The fans were screaming like crazy.

"What will it take to show you that its not the life it seems? I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means!" Gerard sung into the microphone. Gerard glanced over at Frank, who just played his guitar calmly, unlike all the other times where the guy would just go insane. Frank just wasn't all that into it.

"I'm okaaaay! I'm okay now! But you really need to listen to me! Cause I'm telling you the truth! I mean this! I'm okay! Trust me!"

Gerard belted out the last few notes of the song, before throwing his arms into the air, and the instroments stopped, signalling that the song hand finished. The beggining notes of I Don't Love You started to play, and Gerard looked over at Frank, who stared at him with wide eyes.

But truthfully, Gerard didn't give a damn. Frank knew what Gerard was doing. He didn't like it either. Why did he have to take his new found hate for him on stage? He should know their fans don't want to see that crap.

"Well when you go, don't ever think, I'll make you try to stay, and maybe when you get back, I'll be off to find another way,"

Gerard shut his eyes, and sung out the words with as much emotion as humanly possible. He let the music flow through his body. He felt the beat run through him everytime Bob slammed against the drums. Everytime Ray strummed. Every note Mikey hit. Even Frank. He listened closly to each of the different sounds that each of the different instroments made. He forgot he was onstage. He forgot about everything. He forgot about Frank and his crazy behavior, and his broken heart. He just focused on the song.

"I don't love you like I loved you yesterday!"

The crowd roared into claps and screams. They too could feel the power in the song, and the words that seep through Gerard's mouth. Everyone in that very room could feel the emotion Gerard poured out when he sang the song. Even Frank.

Frank knew why Gerard was doing this. Just to get back at him. Frank tried to shake it off, but it didn't help too much. There was power in that song, it just takes you away. It's hard to forget. It truly is. He knows he'll never get over the fact that Gerard hates him. He knows that Gerard will never forget what Frank had put him through. The heartache.

Song after song, Frank had lost interest in playing. It wasn't because he had lost the love for it, no. Christian or not, it was going to be hard to take it away. It was Gerard. Frank could only think of Gerard.

"Thank you guys so much for coming out tonight!" Gerard said breathlessly into the microphone, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. "You all have been some amazing motherfuckers." Gerard added on more emphases to the last word, glaring at Frank, who just shook his head.

"Goodnight!"

And with that, Gerard trotted off stage, followed by Ray, Mikey and Bob. Frank just straggled behind, not actually wanting to go back there, knowing Gerard was there.
♠ ♠ ♠
i was sooo inspired so I updated for a 2nd time today ! :O

Thank you to my commenters I fricken love you guys !