‹ Prequel: How Videos Are Made

Promise Me Some Dignity

Start Smiling

I groaned as I dragged my belongings into my house. I smiled at Destery and kicked the door closed, digging through my things.

"Uhmm, did you leave things for the other shoppers?" Destery asked, his voice laced with laughter. I smirked up at him, before waving a Victoria's Secret bag at him. "Ohh, is that for me?"

I laughed and nodded. "Yep, bought it just for you to wear around the house."

He rolled his eyes and walked over to me, wrapping me in his arms. He smiled, braces free, and I thanked god that he got them off before the wedding. I grinned and pressed my lips to his, sighing, happily, as his grip tightened. I wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my tiptoes.

"Castalia here?"

"Yep! Sure am, bitch." She giggled, slamming into the house.

Destery groaned and leaned his head against my forehead. I grinned, innocently. His eyes were closed, but I tried pulling away. He stopped my actions and pulled me closer.

"I'm sorry, Des. I promised her and I would have a girl's day."

**

"She's gone?" Destery asked, peeking his head out of our bedroom. I laughed and nodded. "Finally! That girl is insane."

"How did you deal with her before I came along?" I asked, sarcastically. He shook his head and plopped down on the couch, beside me. I curled into his side and smiled as he pressed play on the remote. My favorite movie danced onto the screen and I smiled up at him.

"You are amazing." I giggled, pressing my lips to his cheek. "What did I do to deserve you?"

He chuckled and said nothing, which was very smart. He pressed his lips to my head and got us comfortable as the movie played. I sang along as Jack and the others readied for Halloween.

**

"Hey. Wake up." Destery cooed. I groaned and wved him away. "Come on, say hi to our viewers."

I grumbled something, incoherently, and shoved him off of me. He chuckled and turned me into the cameras lens. I whined and batted him away, fruitlessly.

"Aww, look at her." He teased, pressing his hand on my belly. "Look! She already has belly, everyone."

I grumbled and flipped him off, before sitting up. I glared at him and made my way into the bathroom, slamming the door in his face.

"You're a fucking asshole." I yelled, my voice holding no emotion, even though I smiled.

I could hear him laughing as I turned on the shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here.