Status: Completed

Consume Me Like a Fire

The L-Word.

This chapter is rated NC-17

”You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when it’s right it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it’s good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.”
~Kevin Sweat


Spencer slowly opened his eyes and looked down to see Shiloh wrapped up in his arms with her head tucked under his chin. The events of last night filled his mind, and he had to close his eyes to rid himself of the painful memories. Luckily it was Saturday, and that gave him and Shiloh time to recover from all that’s happened. Spencer let out a long breath.

“What time is it?” Shiloh asked softly. Her big eyes looked up at Spencer tiredly. Spencer looked over her shoulder at the clock.

“It’s just after eight.”

“It’s too early,” Shiloh grumbled trying to back to bed before sitting up quickly.

“Shiloh, what’s wrong?” Spencer asked as he moved to sit up next to her. Shiloh shook her head and held it in her hands sadly.

“I almost forgot what happened…” she trailed off, but Spencer understood what she was trying to say. He gently pulled her into his lap and held her close. The two sat there for a long time before Shiloh finally moved to get up. Spencer watched as she walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. With a sigh, Spencer fell back onto the bed and closed his eyes.

“Hey Spence, are you hungry?” Shiloh asked as she reemerged. Spencer’s t-shirt fell down to her mid-thigh, but she was too tired and depressed to change into something less revealing. Spencer slowly nodded and got up off the bed in only his pajama pants to join her. They walked into the kitchen where Shiloh immediately started cooking them something. The silence was deafening, and Spencer couldn’t take it anymore.

“Shiloh, talk to me,” he said from his barstool at the kitchen island.

“What do you want me to say?” she whispered as she starting making a pancake mix. Spencer stood up and walked around so he was behind her.

“Anything,” he whispered and weaved his arms around her waist. Shiloh breathed in deeply before turning around in his hold and wrapping her arms around his neck.

“I thought he was going to kill me… But now Emily is dead, and I wasn’t able to help her…” Shiloh’s voice cracked in several places.

“Shiloh, listen to me. There was nothing more you could have done to help her. The doctor said an artery was severed. You couldn’t have fixed that. But you were able to keep her stable until the paramedics got there which is more than I could have done. You did everything that you could have,” Spencer explained, his lips brushing against her forehead.

Shiloh nodded and held onto him tighter. She knew that he was right, but it was still hard not to put the blame on herself when she had the most medical knowledge out of those who had been there. But just having Spencer with her made things feel better. What would she do without him?

“Thank you,” she whispered into his neck. Spencer pulled back and looked into her blue eyes before tucking some of her blonde hair behind her ear. Adoration swelled up in Spencer’s chest. He slowly leaned down and pressed his lips against Shiloh’s. Shiloh pulled him closer trying to feel as much of him as possible. The pancake mix in the mixing bowl was soon forgotten as the couple lost themselves in each other’s kisses.

Spencer slowly pulled Shiloh with him while trying not to break their kiss. The two stumbled back into Spencer’s bedroom and fell onto the bed. Shiloh broke the kiss to giggle softly. Spencer gently stroked her cheek with his thumb while they stared at each other contently.

“I’m in love with you,” Spencer whispered before he lost his confidence. Shiloh’s eyes widened a fraction of an inch before she smiled at him warmly and pulled him back down to kiss her. She ran her hands up and down Spencer’s bare chest leaving small goose bumps in her path. Following her lead, Spencer slowly rested his hands on Shiloh’s upper thighs before sliding them up to rest on her lower stomach under his shirt

Spencer finally broke the kiss to look his girlfriend in the eyes. Her eyes showed no hesitance, and she lifted herself up to begin pulling the oversized shirt off. Spencer quickly joined in and threw the shirt on the ground beside the bed. His eyes raked over her naked body except for the lacy underwear still on her lower half.

“You’re perfect,” he mumbled. Shiloh blushed a pretty pink and averted her eyes to his pants.

“And you’re slightly overdressed,” she whispered while snaking her hands down to the waistband of his pants. Shiloh carefully began to push them down along with his boxers. Spencer felt embarrassed about revealing his body, but he did it anyway knowing that Shiloh wouldn’t judge him. He kicked his clothes off onto the floor.

Shiloh gave him a once over and smiled happily at the FBI agent. Wrapping her arms around his neck once more, she brought him closer for a kiss. Spencer’s instincts began to take over making him want to dominate the kiss. Threading his fingers into Shiloh’s hair, he gently tugged her head back so he could delve deeper into her mouth. The surprised gasp on the blonde’s part made Spencer chuckle as he pulled away. Releasing her hair, Spencer moved down to kiss her neck making sure to find the spot that had Shiloh arching up into him while emitting the sweetest sounds.

Spencer’s erection twitched excitedly against Shiloh’s thigh making more heat rush down to her belly. Spencer trailed his kisses down until he reached her hips bones. Kissing each one softly, he hooked his fingers into her underwear and started to pull them down her legs. Shiloh lifted her hips slightly to make it easier.

With her underwear now disposed of, Spencer raised up on his knees to look over her; his control starting to slip when he thought about what they were about to do. Shiloh was breathing a little heavily while looking up at Spencer. She raised her arms up reaching for him. Spencer settled down between her thighs, elbows on either side of her face, and pecked her sweetly on the lips.

“I want you Spencer. I love you too; more than you know,” she spoke gently, her breath tickling his ear. Spencer smashed their lips together and felt her hand wrap around his shaft and guide it towards her entrance. Following his instincts again, Spencer pushed forward until her body gave in, and his member became sheathed in her tight heat.

“Ahh… Spence,” Shiloh arched up and held onto Spencer as he slowly began to move in and out until he created a steady rhythm. The sensations coursing through him were almost too much to handle. Shiloh wrapped her legs around him and began to push back against him every time he thrust forward.

Spencer grit his teeth and grab her hips so he could move faster. The sounds coming out of Shiloh’s mouth encouraged him to pick it up further. The headboard banged against the wall slightly, but neither noticed. Spencer kissed her again as he ground them deeper into the bed. Shiloh’s nails dug into his shoulders, but he didn’t care one bit.

“Spencer—I’m ahh,” Shiloh tried to get out, but couldn’t as her belly tightened and her body shook with the force of her orgasm. Her walls clenched onto Spencer and pushed him over the edge. Spencer slowly rode out his release as the two held onto each other slightly shaking in the afterglow of their pleasure.

Spencer raised up on his elbows to kiss Shiloh softly. He got up and grabbed a wet washcloth out of the bathroom to clean themselves up with. Then he quickly returned to bed to hold Shiloh in his arms. Shiloh smiled up at him and paced a kiss on his neck before snuggling down and drifting off to sleep once again.

~*~

“Emily’s funeral will be tomorrow at noon. Her family has invited all of us to come,” Hotch told his team Monday afternoon. Spencer was brought out of his daydream once his team leader began talking. Everyone nodded and got back to work once Hotch returned to his office.

Spencer looked over at Emily’s desk and sighed softly. Things would be different for a long time before the team healed after the loss of one of their own. Derek came up to his desk and waited until the younger man looked at him before speaking.

“Is Shiloh coming tomorrow?” he asked.

“Yeah, she’ll be there,” Spencer replied.

“How’s she holding up?” Derek asked truly worried about the college student.

“She was pretty shaken up and stayed at my place all weekend. But I think she’s doing better. The funeral will help give her the closure she needs.”

“The closure we all need,” Derek mumbled. The two were silent before Derek reverted back to his old self when he picked up on what Spencer had said.

“So you guys were together all weekend? Anything interesting happen? I’m sure Garcia is just twitching to stalk you through the traffic cams,” Derek said with a small laugh that wasn’t quite as genuine as it normally was. He had his own ways of dealing with his mourning.

“There’s no need for her to stalk me. Shiloh and I took our relationship to the next level. The L-word was dropped by both of us,” Spencer said as he stood up to go refill his coffee. Derek leaned against Spencer’s desk dumbstruck.

“Wait! What do you mean the next level? What were you guys doing holed up in your nerd cave?” Derek called as he ran after the younger man towards the break room. Spencer laughed and tried to ignore the man’s never ending questions. Both of them stopped when they heard a small commotion coming from the bullpen. Walking back, Spencer saw an irritated looking Shiloh standing with another man in a suit.

“Dr. Reid, this woman insisted on seeing you. I wasn’t sure if I should let her pass through security,” the man Spencer knew as Craig explained. Shiloh rolled her eyes.

“I’m his girlfriend!” she snapped at the intimidating security man. The man simply glanced down at her not really believing what she was saying.

“Craig, it’s fine. Shiloh’s my girlfriend. You can let her in from now on,” Spencer explained as he walked over to the two of them. Craig’s eyes widened a bit in surprise but quickly put his mask back in place before nodding and leaving.

“Damn, you FBI guys take things pretty seriously,” Shiloh grumbled before wrapping her arms around Spencer’s waist. She ignored Derek’s gawking when she leaned up to kiss Spencer sweetly who smiled in return.

“Not that I don’t love seeing you, but what’s made you want to visit me at work?” he asked.

“I saw you didn’t take any lunch with you this morning, so I made you some,” Shiloh said holding up a bag filled with different containers. Spencer glanced over at the clock and saw it was almost lunch time.

“I didn’t notice how late it was…” Spencer trailed off which only made Derek and Shiloh laugh.

“Invite the team; I made enough for everyone,” Shiloh added and before she knew it, everyone was gathered around the table in the conference room eating what Shiloh had cooked.

“Is there any chance I could steal you away from Reid? I’d love to eat food like this every day,” Rossi joked, but it still made Spencer feel a little jealous. Shiloh rested a hand on his thigh out of sight from the rest of the team and laughed at Rossi.

“Sorry, I don’t think Spencer would like that very much,” she joked back which made the other team members join in as well.

“Yeah, Boy Wonder was telling me how you guys were getting more serious,” Derek added before shoving more chicken into his mouth. Spencer stared intently at his food while Shiloh raised an eyebrow at them.

“Was he now?”

“Yeah, you guys must have enjoyed your weekend together, huh?” Derek asked trying to fish something out of her.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” she asked with a wink. Spencer held in his surprise when he felt Shiloh’s hand creeping up his thigh. Soon the blonde’s face was right next to his ear.

“Already telling Derek about our sex life?” she whispered with a smirk. Seeing that she wasn’t mad, Spencer just grinned.

“Not quite; he came to his own conclusions.”

“Hey! No secret telling!” Derek and Garcia protested when they saw the couple huddled together.

“Just planning what we were going to do this evening.” The way she said it made Garcia blush and Derek’s jaw drop. JJ laughed softly at their looks along with Hotch and Rossi.

“Reid, how did you snag a girl like her?” Derek asked in awe. No one else really went along with his teasing and fooling around, but Shiloh took it in stride. The man was starting to like her even more.

“I was actually the one to snag him in the beginning. I kept pestering him the first time I met you guys; he was just the one who sealed the deal,” Shiloh said and kissed Spencer’s cheek making him flush lightly. The team laughed and enjoyed the rest of their meal together before helping Shiloh clean all the containers and got back to work. Shiloh and Spencer stood next to his desk as they talked.

“Thanks for lunch,” he said kissing her on the lips. Shiloh grinned up at him wrapped her arms around his neck.

“I have many more surprises for you, possibly tonight,” she whispered in his ear. The blood ran straight to Spencer’s groin as he held back a groan from her words.

“Get a room you lovebirds!” Derek called from his desk.

“Oh we will!” She shot back before saying goodbye, “I’ll be by your place when I finish with my classes.” Spencer nodded and kissed her one more time before she left. Before he could even sit down, Derek was on him again trying to tease him.

“Marry that girl!” Derek joked, but in the back of his mind, Spencer wanted to. It was just way too soon; they’ve only been together for about a month. But hopefully one day they would.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait! But here it is(: Things are getting more serious between Spencer and Shiloh (: And sorry if there are any grammar mistakes or misspellings because I didn't edit it as carefully as I usually do. But enjoy and tell me how you liked it. I tried to keep the sex scene pretty simple :P