Status: Completed

Consume Me Like a Fire

Making Plans.

The first part of this chapter is rated NC-17

"Life is eternal, and love is immortal,
and death is only a horizon;
and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight."
~Rossiter Worthington Raymond


“So I was thinking of making chicken parmesan for dinner. Is that okay with you?” Shiloh asked from where she was inspecting the contents of Spencer’s fridge.

“I’m fine with anything that you cook,” Spencer chuckled. Shiloh stuck her tongue out at him before gathering everything that she needed.

“Do you have any wine? I could go for a glass right about now,” Shiloh commented as she began to cook their evening meal. Spencer got up and went over to his wine rack to pick a bottle out. He didn’t normally drink, but he received many wine bottles over the years as holiday presents.

“You know, last time I checked, you’re still under the legal drinking age,” Spencer joked but moved to open the bottle anyway.

“My birthday is in four months, but I won’t say no if you decide to cuff me,” Shiloh winked at him. Spencer gulped and uncorked the bottle awkwardly.

“Don’t tease me,” he grumbled and grabbed the wine glasses to fill them up. Spencer felt his girlfriend’s hands wrap around his waist and squeeze him lightly.

“You know, that might not be such a bad idea. I bet you have a few spare cuffs around here somewhere…” Shiloh trailed off and let her hands slide down lower to rest on Spencer’s upper thighs. The young FBI agent tried to keep his breathing under control, but he was still new to all this and didn’t know how to react.

“The food’s gonna burn…” Spencer got out a bit shakily.

“Nope, it’s all taken care of. How about I show you that surprise I was telling you about this afternoon?” Shiloh asked sweetly and made Spencer turn around and face her. Shiloh smiled prettily at him before quickly pecking him on the lips. She slowly kneeled down keeping eye contact with Spencer the whole time. Spencer’s breath hitched in his throat when he realized what she was about to do.

Shiloh grinned and undid his belt and pants. She watched her boyfriend take in several shallow breaths which only fueled her confidence even more. Shiloh pushed his pants down to his ankles and soon had his boxers following them. Spencer leaned back on the kitchen counter to help hold himself up. This had never happened to him before…

“Shiloh, you don’t have—“

“Shh, I want to. Let me take care of you,” she whispered, her warm breath cascading over Spencer’s awakening member. Spencer groaned and closed his eyes at the sensation. Shiloh smiled, only wanting to make him feel even better, and wrapped her hand around his shaft and began to pump him until he was fully erect. Spencer unconsciously started thrusting into her hand, the feelings overwhelming him.

“Nn Shiloh…” Spencer gasped looking down at her. Shiloh smirked and kissed the tip of his cock before running her tongue along his shaft. One of Spencer’s hands flew into her hair and held onto it at the base of her skull. Shiloh slowly took the head into her mouth and closed her eyes starting bob up and down, taking Spencer deeper into her mouth. His hand tightened its grip in her hair, but he didn’t try to push her head down.

“Oh God, Shiloh that’s… uh…” Spencer babbled incoherently. Shiloh hummed softly sending pleasurable vibrations coursing down Spencer’s member. He tried to stop himself, but his hips had a mind of their own and he slowly started thrusting into Shiloh’s mouth. She stopped moving letting her hands rest on his thighs and let Spencer take over not minding at all.

“I’m so close…” Spencer mumbled hoarsely. At this, Shiloh slowly pulled away making Spencer groan unhappily. Shiloh stood up and winked at him before pulling her shirt over her head and walking towards the hallway.

“Are you coming?” Shiloh asked softly as she undid her bra and kept walking towards Spencer’s bedroom. It took him a few seconds before he kicked his pants and boxers aside to run hastily after her. Their food was once again forgotten…

~*~

“Emily will forever be remembered as a loving daughter, friend and coworker.” Shiloh listened to the pastor talk about Emily and go through several bible verses along the way. She held Spencer’s hand in hers; he kissed her knuckles every so often almost absentmindedly, but it made Shiloh smile anyway. She rested her head on his shoulder giving the pastor her full attention.

“Emily’s mother will now say a few things about her daughter,” the pastor moved aside so the US ambassador could take the podium.

“Emily was always a brave girl heading straight for the problem and asking questions later. That’s how she got her work done and how she managed to save so many lives while working with the FBI. I couldn’t be more proud of what my daughter has accomplished. We may have had a tense relationship every now and then, but she is my daughter and I will always love her. I also wanted to thank her team members for always looking out for her and the courageous young woman who tried to save Emily’s live. I’m so happy that she was able to have such amazing friends and colleagues.”

Emily’s mom kept talking, but Shiloh zoned out and tried to keep her tears in check. She subtly moved to hide her face in Spencer’s suit jacket. He looked down at her and began rubbing soothing circles across her lower back. Garcia, who was sitting next to her, squeezed her knee gently to let her know she was there too.

For religious reasons, the ceremony was closed casket, but Spencer and Shiloh still went up to the front of the room to pay their respects. Shiloh laid a rose on the lid amongst the other flowers already there. They were about the leave the room with the rest of the team when Emily’s mother, Elizabeth, called out to them.

“Dr. Reid, thank you for coming. You and your team. This must be Shiloh,” Elizabeth said looking at the girl wrapped around Spencer’s arm. She pulled herself away and shook Elizabeth’s hand. The older woman’s eyes were bloodshot and teary only making Shiloh feel more depressed.

“Thank you, for trying to save Emily. I heard about what happened and what you did. It means a lot to me,” Elizabeth said quietly.

“I’m just sorry I couldn’t have done more…” Shiloh whispered. Elizabeth rested her hand on Shiloh’s shoulder and smiled at the blonde.

“Everything happens for a reason, Shiloh. None of us wanted Emily to go, but the Lord works in mysterious ways.” Shiloh nodded and bid Elizabeth goodbye before walking out with Spencer once more. The sun was shining and there was a light breeze outside that lifted Shiloh’s spirits. She held onto Spencer’s hand and pulled him over to meet up with the team.

“You guys wanna grab lunch?” Morgan asked once they reached the others. Spencer glanced down at his girlfriend who smiled a little and nodded.

“Sure, where are we going?” Spencer asked pulling his car keys out of his pocket.

“The usual Chinese place?” Hotch asked. Everyone agreed and followed each other in their cars to the restaurant. Shiloh let out a deep sigh once they parked.

“Hey, are you okay?” Spencer asked after turning the car off.

“Yeah, it’s just been a long day…”

“Do you want to go back to my house? We don’t have to eat out,” Spencer offered. Shiloh smiled and rested a hand on his thigh.

“I want to eat out with your friends. But when we get back home, I’m taking a long nap,” Shiloh grinned. Spencer’s heart rate picked up.

“When we get home?” Spencer asked a little nervously. Shiloh raised an eyebrow before realizing what he was talking about.

“I mean back to your house… not home like my home… I mean…”

“Shiloh, you can call my house whatever you want,” Spencer chuckled making Shiloh blush.

“Normally it’s me trying to tease you…” Shiloh grumbled. Spencer leaned over the center console and kissed Shiloh sweetly before pulling away.

“We should probably go inside before Derek and Penelope come looking for us and start throwing wild accusations,” Shiloh whispered with a grin. Spencer agreed and walked inside with Shiloh’s hand encased in hers. Morgan wolf whistled as they made their way over to the table.

“What took you guys so long?” Morgan joked.

“None of your business,” Spencer laughed and sat down. Shiloh’s sarcasm was rubbing off on him. The team quickly started talking about their memories and reminiscing about old times. They filled Shiloh in on all their jokes as they retold stories.

“Do you remember when Reid ran off on his own to take on that kid in the cult? Hotch was so pissed off after that I thought Reid was gonna be on suspension…” Morgan said to Shiloh. “He tends to take action first and think later when troubled youths are involved.”

“I found a lead and went for it. I made sure to let Hotch know…” Spencer trailed off drinking his water.

“Yeah and that ended up with a kid pointing a gun at you,” Morgan laughed.

“And I got him to stand down,” Spencer shot back quickly. Shiloh smiled and shook her head at the two of them.

“So, Shiloh, Spencer says you’re in culinary school now,” JJ started.

“Yes, I changed major pretty quickly. My mom and dad are still coming to terms with my decision,” Shiloh explained.

“I have no problem with you cooking for a living. You can cook for me anytime,” Rossi joked. Spencer smiled and rested his arm on the back of Shiloh’s chair when he heard Rossi compliment her.

“I appreciate it. Next time my mom complains I’ll direct her to you.” Shiloh was only half joking, but everyone laughed anyway. The conversation changed again to the upcoming holidays. Thanksgiving was only a little more than a week away.

“Shiloh, are you and Spence spending Thanksgiving together?” JJ asked. Shiloh and Spencer glanced at each other dumbly.

“We haven’t actually really talked about it. Our families are all in different states…” Shiloh trailed off.

“You guys will figure it out by tonight knowing Boy Wonder,” Morgan chuckled. Lunch was finished soon after and everyone said their goodbyes before leaving. Spencer started the car and turned the heater on full blast to thaw their cold bodies.

“So Thanksgiving?” He asked not so subtly that it made Shiloh laugh.

“I was planning on bringing it up soon, but I didn’t know when to ask. I usually spend Monday and Tuesday with my mom in Chicago and then fly out to stay with my dad in LA on Wednesday and Thursday. I didn’t know how you usually spend your holidays. I know your mom is in Vegas and that you aren’t close with your dad. I can change my plans up if you want to come with me and we can visit your family too,” Shiloh rambled on.

“Shiloh, I’d love to come with you, and you don’t have to change your plans. I usually don’t spend the holidays with my family for various reasons, but I call my mom to talk to her. I’m completely free.” Shiloh let out a relieved sigh.

“I was worried we wouldn’t be able to spend the holidays together. I should just warn you that my mom might be a little neurotic when we see her, but my dad will be much more laid back. Today is only Tuesday so we don’t have to worry about packing until this weekend,” Shiloh said planning it out in her head.

“We’re home,” Spencer announced only to cause Shiloh to blush when she remembered their earlier conversation.

“I should get back to my apartment. I think cob webs might be forming,” Shiloh laughed, but Spencer stopped her once they got inside his house.

“You don’t have to leave, you know. I like having you over.”

“I know and I like being over here. But we’ve only been together for a little while and I don’t want to move too fast,” Shiloh said a little unhappily.

“So would it be too soon to tell you I cleared out a drawer earlier?” Spencer teased, but Shiloh just looked at him with big eyes.

“Did you really?”

“Oh no… Was it really too soon?” Spencer asked feeling worried he pushed her too much. Shiloh broke out into a grin and hugged him around the neck.

“Maybe for other people but not us. I like the idea of having a drawer,” she whispered kissing his lips.

“Good. Now weren’t you supposed to take a nap once we got back? I remember you saying something along those lines in the car,” Spencer joked. Shiloh shook her head stubbornly.

“I’m too happy to go to sleep now.”

“I’m sure there’re other things we can do to keep ourselves entertained,” Spencer hinted.

“Oh Lord! I’ve created a monster!” Shiloh giggled but didn’t stop him from kissing her and leading to into his bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go! Enjoy and ignore any errors :P The holidays are coming up which means more of Shiloh's overprotective mom and you get to meet her dad's new family ;) More interesting things to come!