Status: Complete - I am currently working on a sequel, but won't post until I have it half finished. Look for it in late November.

Tattooed

Still Breathing

We had fun while the guys were in town. They left January 2nd but called weekly and came back every time they could, which was around once a year. The rest of my freshman, sophomore, and junior year flew by but my relationship with Zack just got better every day. My friendships had grown and we even got Jimmy a girlfriend. She was taller than me, around 5 ft 6, brown hair and ice blue eyes. Her name was Devin and she was off the wall crazy just like him. We met her at the Misfits concert we went to.

Zack and I had started a band called MPA, or Mad Porn Action, you don’t have to have a big imagination to figure out how we got the name. Matt was in one called Successful Failure, and Jimmy and Brian formed Pinkly Smooth. Even though we all had different things going on we stayed close which is why when those bands died Matt S, Zack, and Jim ended up forming a new band, Avenged Sevenfold, a few months ago. Brian didn’t really want to be in a band right now, he was focused on school. The Berry brother’s had become roadies.

“Let’s go!” I yelled from the driver’s seat of the jeep my dad had bought me for my 16th birthday. Devin and Jimmy hopped into the back seat while Zack slid into the front after putting the last of the bags in. Matt, Val, Jazz, and Jason climbed into Val’s jeep while Michelle, Brian, Matt B, and Eliza all got into Michelle’s. The only way you could tell our cars a part was the color. Val’s was dark blue, Michelle’s dark green, and mine was black.

“I can’t believe your dad gave you a vacation for new years for all of us for Christmas. Can he adopt me?” Devin asked as we headed down the road beginning our what would be roughly 5 hours drive depending on traffic.

“You’re already 18 so I don’t think he legally can.” I laughed.

“You’re 18 too. He can still give me gifts.” She smiled.

“That’s where we are going now; to enjoy our gifts.”

“True.” We spent most of the ride blasting music that Zack was controlling. Not too surprisingly I made the minimum for 4 and a half hour trip to Vegas in 3 and a half. I pulled into the parking lot and we all got out.

“Reservation for Ryder.” I said to the lady behind the desk. She looked us all up and down. I was in a black and teal corset and mini skirt with boots that came up to my knees with chains and buckles on them. She gave me a dirty look.

“I need your ID.” She said shortly. I handed her the fake ID the guys had gotten me the first Christmas I’d spent down here. It now read that I was 24, that was the only difference from my real one, which I left at home. My dad knew we all had fake Ids. “Credit card?” I handed her the card Dad had given me last year. She scanned it and handed me my ID, credit card, and three room keys. “Top floor. You’ll see the room numbers on the doors.”

“How long do you think it’ll take everyone else to get here?” Zack asked, his arm around my shoulder as we got in the elevator.

“Hour or so.” I looked at my new watch that Zack had gotten me, it was 6.

“Here we are.” I said stepping off the elevator. We turned left and walked down the hall. We had the 2 rooms on the left at the end and the last one on the right.

“Holy shit.” Were the first words spoken from any of my 3 friends. I simple walked in open the door on the left and flung myself on the cushy bed.

“What? Did you guys think my dad went cheap?” I yelled from what I claimed as my bed. Jimmy and Devin would get the other bed room across the living space of the room.

“No but I wasn’t expecting this!” Jimmy spoke. I walked out to see them all standing there with their mouths hanging open. The room was huge. It had a bar on the right when you walked in, a huge TV with 2 black leather couches and the entire back wall was a window with a view of the strip; the walls were a rich red color and the floor covered in black carpeting. In the bedrooms, the window continued with a king size bed and TV and it’s own bathroom. They finally snapped out of it and started looking around the room. There was a knock on the door.

“Hello Ms. Ryder, I have your bags.” The bellboy motioned to the luggage cart he had with him, our stuff on it.

“Oh, ok. Come on in.” I stepped away from the door and allowed him in Zack and Jim grabbed our stuff in put in our rooms. I tipped the bellboy with a $20 before dropping on the couch. The new phone my dad got my for my birthday started ringing. “Hey.”

“Hey, where are you guys?” It was Michelle.

“We’re already in our room. Where are you guys.” I looked at my watch to see we had been here for 30 minutes.

“Lobby. Where are the rooms?”

“Top floor get off the elevator go left last rooms. Everyone else here?”

“Yeah, unlike you we stuck together.” She laughed and hung up. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I hopped up and grabbed the keys off the counter.

“About time you guys got here.” Jimmy laughed opening the door for everyone.

“Whoa. Are our rooms like this?” Val asked amazed.

“Should be. Val, Matt. Michelle, and Brian, you guys have the room across the hall. Jason, Jazz, Liza, and Matt you have the one next to their’s. We‘re going to dinner then we‘ll hit the casinos.” I gave them their keys then they disappeared into their rooms excitedly to get ready.

“Where are we going to dinner baby?” Z called from our room.

“Italian placed called Mulino.” I walked in the room and started to dig through my bag. I found the dress I was looking for. It was black with a sweetheart top and teal strips crisscrossing down the torso. It hit mid-thigh. I stripped down to the pink and black thong I was wearing and tugged the dress on. It didn’t bother me Zack was in the room, not like he hadn’t seen it before.

‘Need some help?” He asked walking over to me and zipped the dress without waiting for an answer. He dressed in a dark pair of jeans and a long sleeve black button down shit with white pin strips. He even put on a little eyeliner for a rock star look. Thankfully my dress and the clothes I was wearing earlier were the same color so I didn’t have to change my make up. My hair fell down half way beneath my breast and navel in lose natural curls. I found my pair of black heels and pulled them on. We walking into the living room area to see Jimmy sitting on one of the couches flipping through channels. We was wearing an outfit similar to Z’s but his shirt was just black.

“You look good.” He said noticing me.

“Thanks.” After a few minutes Devin walked out in a white dress that looked like it belonged to a Roman goddess. It showed off her tan and had a gold strap the went over her left shoulder and flowed down to a few inches above her knees. Her black hair was done up in a lose bun with a few stands curled and framing her face. Jimmy smiled up at her.

“Let’s go see if the others are ready.” She said and grabbed her gold purse as I shoved my ID, credit card, and roughly $800 dollars in my top. I knocked on Val and Michelle’s room door while Devin knocked on the other.

“Come on in. We’re waiting on Brian to finish getting ready.” Michelle said rolling her eyes. She was wearing a navy blue dress that hit her knees and was pulled going to the left toward a sequenced flower that match the ones connected and going over her right shoulder.

“He’s worse than the girls.” Jason said as everyone came into the room. We was wearing a pair of light colored ripped jeans with a blur button down. Jazz appeared from behind him wearing a dress that hit mid thigh. It was different blue, white, and blue pattern on the top that gave it a water look; it laced up the back. The bottom was a simple skirt with a black tool overlay. Val was rocking a emerald green dress that flowed to her knees. It had a thin silver chain that went around her neck making it a halter top.

“Hurry up Brian!” Liza called. She was wearing a gray dress that went to just below her butt, It had black and glittery silver stripes that went diagonally and enhanced her curves.

“I’m done.” Brian walked out in a pair of ripped up dark jeans and a navy with silver pin striped button up.

“What took so long?” Zack asked looking him up and down.

“His hair.” Michelle answer for him. “Let’s go.” We all walked down to the lobby and climbed into the limo that my dad had booked for the entire time we were here.

“Can your dad get any cooler?” Jazz asked as we all got in.

“I know. He’s the shit.” I smiled.

“You are so lucky he spoils you rotten, Brat.” Brain said. We had dinner at the up scale restaurant before going back to the hotel/ casino we were staying at.

“I’m going to play cards.” I said getting the $800 I had in cash turned into chips.

“What game?” Jimmy asked getting his money converted.

“Black jack.” A smile crossed his face. He knew I could count cards.

“I’m in.” Jim, Matt S, and I all sat down at the table. Z was behind me Devin next to him. Val had gone off with her sister. Within 30 minutes I had tripled my money but I was growing bored of it.

“I’m going to find something else to do.” I said picking up my glass of jack and coke and my newly won chips.

“I’m going to chill here for a bit longer.” Jimmy said. He’d already doubled his money. Devin took my seat and got dealt in as Zack and I slipped away. He settled on a craps table. The one game I couldn’t win at no matter how hard I tried.

“Blow.” He said holding his hand out to me once he placed his bet. I pursed my red lips and blew on the dice. He then shook them and tossed them on to the table. He won. This process was repeated several times and before I knew it Zack had landed around $5,000. He gathered his money and we left the table. “I knew you were my good luck charm.” He smiled.

“I know.” I spotted a Caribbean stud table and led him over to it. I played a few losing hands before I started to make some serious money. By the end of the night I’d made $9,000 but Zack had me beat. He’d made a total of $13,000. Not bad for being underage. On the way out I spotted Brian and Michelle at one of the craps tables. “Hey, want to join Brian and Michelle?” I asked and pointed to them.

“Sure, what do we have to lose.” He laughed. We walked over and Zack placed his bet. I placed mine the same as him. The dealer handed him the dice and I blew on them. He hit his mark dead on again. Michelle and Brian started to copy our bets. I was starting to get tipsy so I quit betting. Zack continued to play as I was ready to head upstairs.

“Baby, I’m heading up to the room I know Jim and Devin are up there partying.” I said.

“Yeah, I think I am going to go too.” Michelle said kissing Brian’s cheek.

“I need you to come with me for a few Michelle.” Zack said getting his money.

“Alright.” She gave him a questioning look.

“I’ll take her upstairs. I’m done for the night.” Brian took his money off the table and we headed upstairs.

“Do you know why Zack wanted Michelle to go with him?” I asked once we were in the elevator.

“No clue.” He smiled. I knew he was lying but I wasn’t going to push it. I slid the key in the door and opened it to see everyone dancing to the music blasting drinking. I laughed a joined the party. Everyone was bragging about how much they made. It’s amazing how lucky this group was. We planned on trying our luck some more tomorrow. Zack and Michelle joined the party about 2 hours after I’d gotten here. By the time we all headed to bed it was no earlier than 5. Zack helped me out of my dress leaving a trail of kisses from my neck down as the dress slid down my body. His kiss still set my skin on fire.

“Baby, wake up.” Zack whispered kissing my neck. I rolled over and buried my face in his chest. He ran his hand through my hair. “Come one. Breakfast is here.” He leaned away from me and kisses my forehead. After 3 years of partying with the guys I didn’t get hangovers any more.

“What’d you get?” I sat up holding the sheet to my chest, sleepily.

“French toast and an omelet.” He smiled. He knew me all to well. I stretched with a yawn and the sheet fell to around my waist reveling my bare breast. I got out of bed before grabbed Zack’s Misfits shirt he wore on the way here and pulled it on. It just so happened to be the one I bought him over 3 years ago. We walked into the bright sun-filled living room. I squinted until my vision adjusted.

“Devin and Jimmy still asleep?” I asked taking a seat at the bar.

“Yep. Here you go.” He sat a covered platter in front of my from the cart it was on.

“Aren’t you sweet.“ He had a devious grin on his face. I paid it no mind and took the top off of the food. I was surprised to see it wasn’t the food I’d been promised. There sat a black velvet box opened to show a ring. The ring was a 18K band with a heart shaped 1 karat diamond flanked by 2 round half karat diamond that sat slightly lower then 2 round quarter karat diamonds on each side of that that were in the band. He took it from the platter and got down on one knee.

“Danni, I knew I loved you from the moment I pulled you from the water. You mean more than the world to me. We’ve been together for 3 years now and I don’t know how I got by before you came into my life. I don’t want to spend another year without you as my wife. Will you marry me?”