Status: Complete - I am currently working on a sequel, but won't post until I have it half finished. Look for it in late November.

Tattooed

Wondering

His lips pressed softly to mine as his arms tightened around me. I kissed back my arms finding their way up around his neck. I tangled my hand in his hair deepening the kiss.

“Sorry!” Devin yell before I heard the door slam shut. I pulled away from Benji and started laughing.

“Come back in here.” I yelled before her and Joel entered the room.

“I didn't mean to interrupt.” She smiled.

“It's fine. What's up?” I stepped away from Benji.

“Just wondered where we were housing them. Both have been drinking so they can't leave and it's getting late.”

“Come on. I'll show you to your rooms.” I said and led the guys back out the door we'd come in and up the stairs. “Benji, you can stay in this first room. Joel yours will be the door after the next.” I said once we'd entered the hidden wing again.

“Thanks.” Joel said Devin leading him to his room.

“I'll see you in the morning.” I said going to leave.

“You don't get to get away from my that easily.” He wrapped his arms around me turning me to face him. “Now, where were we before my brother and his date barged in?” He said leaning down and pressing his lips to mine again. My hands found their way back to their position from earlier as he backed me into the wall. I pulled on his warm lip ring with my teeth receiving a small moan and smirk from him. He licked my lip before I allowed him to explore my mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance. He pulled away before trailing small kisses down my chin to the top of my chest his arms still securely on the small of my back. I tugged his hair softly pulling him away from the flesh his kisses set on fire.

“I have to go to bed. I've got a birthday to set up for in a few hours. If you want you can invite the other guys. I'm sure Demi would love to meet them. She's a fan.” I smiled up at him.

“Alright. Go get some sleep.” He pressed his lips to mine. “I'll call the guys in the morning.”

“Oh, you'll want this.” I said and pulled a canister of Tattoo Goo from my pocket and handed it to him. “I've got a case in my room.” I laughed. “Take care of this.” I kissed around the tattoo I'd done earlier before slipping out of his grip.

“I'll see you in the morning.” He smiled biting his lip, leaning against the wall.

“Goodnight.” I smiled and pulled the wall open. I walked down the hall and pushed the wall that led to my art room. Once in my room I saw David fast asleep holding a pillow. I smiled at the image before changing into my booty shorts and one of David's shirts. I pulled the pillow from his grasp and wiggled into the spot I slept every night. I was asleep faster than I thought possible.

I awoke only a few hours later due to insomnia. I walked into the nursery to see all children still fast asleep. It was only 6 am. I sighed before making my way to the kitchen and starting some coffee.

“What are you doing awake?” I asked Benji as he walked into the kitchen wearing only his jeans.

“I could ask you the same thing.” He shot with a grin taking a seat at the counter.

“Want some coffee?” I offered as I grabbed a mug from the cabinet.

“That's be nice.” He smiled sleepily. I grabbed another.

“How do you take it?”

“Black.” I poured both of us a cup before taking a seat next to him.

“Don't you look sexy.” I laughed as David joined us in just his boxers pouring himself a cup of the liquid energy.

“You woke me up when you got out of bed.” He glared at me.

“What can I say? You had a death grip on me.” I smiled taking a sip.

“You didn't come to bed until 2:30 then wake me up at 6. You need to learn to sleep.” He slumped in the seat on the other side of Benji who sat with a confused look.

“You guys share a bed?” He looked from me to him then back.

“Yeah. I don't like sleeping alone.” I shrugged. Nyx strolled into before stretching herself and howling at me. “And that's my que.” I finished off my coffee in one drink before going to my room and pulling on a pair of sweat pants.

“Where are you going?” Benji asked as I headed to the back door.

“Going for my morning run. Want to join us?” I asked hooking Nyx to her leash.

“Dude, she runs 6 miles every morning.” David warned.

“Sure. I'll try it.” Benji walked over to me and the lab.

“Alright.” I opened the back door.

“No shoes?” He questioned.

“I run on the beach so no.” I smiled walking out as he joined me. “See if you can keep up.” I took off into a steady jog and he fell into step. He started to slow down after a mile and I looked back at him. “You alright?”

“Fine…” He said trying to catch his breath still trying to jog.

“Come on, we'll walk back.” I laughed turning around and walking toward the house. Benji walked next to me still panting.

“You're back early.” David said looking at the clock.

“Only got a mile in before he was done.” I laughed as Benji fell to the floor exhausted. Nyx started licking his face. “I'm going to get a shower then we'll start getting everything together.” I disappeared from the room before getting ready for the day. Once my hair and make up was done I pulled on a pair of ripped up jeans and a `Role Model' tank top.

“Hey.” David said as I walked into the kitchen. “We just got done feeding them. They woke up while you were in the shower. Oh and Jim called.” He tossed me my phone. I flipped it open and dialed the number I'd been calling the most recently.

“Hey. Is the birthday girl up yet?” Jimmy asked answering his phone.

“Yep she right here. Want to talk to her?”

“Duh.” I handed the phone to Demi.

“IMMY!” She cried happily. I heard him singing Happy Birthday to her while she bounced in her seat.

“Let me talk to your mommy.” His faint voice said before Demi thrust the phone at me.

“Hey Jim.” I laughed.

“Hey, sorry I can't be there today. You know I want to be.” He sighed. He loved the kids almost as much as I did. “Dude no! You'll scare her off!” I heard Jimmy yelling and what sounded like another guy fighting him for the phone.

“Hello?” I heard Matt Sanders voice talking directly to me for the first time in over a year.

“Hi?” I questioned pretending I didn't know who it was.

“Tell little bit happy birthday. Oh and next time Jim comes to see you I'll be there. Don't try to take off I know what you look like now. I won't tell anyone, Val included, until after we talk in person. Here's Jimmy.” I didn't get a chance to argue before Jim had the phone again.

“I swear I didn't tell him!” He said quickly.

“I know. He figured out when you took that picture of you and the kids.” I said defeated. This was going to bite me in the ass, hard.

“Jimmy! Get off the phone! We have shit to do!” I heard Zack yelling at my best friend.

“Just because your girlfriend won't call you doesn't mean you get to bitch at me for talking to mine!” Jim yelled before the line died.

“What was that all about?” Benji asked after spinning Jade around in his arms.

“Friends being idiots.” I smiled.

“Which one?” David asked knowing one of the guys had been smart enough to see through the new look.

“Mattie.” I shrugged. “What do you want to do today?” I asked picking Demi up.

“opping!” She clapped her hands.

“Are you sure you want to go shopping?” I questioned looking down at her. She got her thinking face before shaking her head no. “Then what?”

“Swimming.” She said. It was the only word she was pronouncing fully and correctly.

“You'll have to swim with Daddy. Mommy cat get in the water because she got your name tattooed.” Her little eyes lit up. “Want to see it?” She nodded. I set her on the counter and pulled the hem of my shirt up keeping my left hand on her.

“Pwetty. Ade and EJ too.” She pointed to her siblings name. We were teaching her to read and she was taking to it very well. It was actually helping her English; we were waiting until she was 3 to start teaching her French.

“Lets go get our swim suits on!” David said handing me DJ and taking Demi.

“You guys want to swim to?” I asked the twins and Benji looked at me confused. They both nodded.

“You take them swimming?” His eyebrow raised.

“No. We dip their feet in the water and tell them they are swimming. They'll splash around. I can take then in the water because I'm not past my knees.”

“I'll help.” He smiled causing his lip ring to tilt.

“Alright. Come on.” I led him down the stairs to the pool. I opened the drawers that'd been built into the wall and grabbed the twins floating suits. I put DJ in his when Benji tried to do the same with Jade but failed horrible. “Let me see.” I said bumping Benj with my hip leaving DJ laying next to his sister. I straightened out the suit a little it and it buckled.

“I so knew that.” He said picking her up off of the changing table after we'd both rolled our pants up to our knees. I sat on the edge of the pool bounced DJ so his feet were going in and out of the water. Benji did the same with Jade.

“Mommy!” Demi said walking into the room with David right behind her. “Ade and EJ are swimming too?” Her excitement never cease to make me laugh.

“Looks like Aunt Devin and Joel are too.” I said pointing to the couple walking in. “Wait, did you get a tattoo yesterday?” I looked up at Joel.

“Yeah, that's why we were only in the hot tube. I got this.” He turned around and showed me the brass knuckles in the back of his neck with `Loyalty' written under it.

“Looks good.” I said still bouncing my son.

“Come on Demi.” David said already in the pool holding his arms out to the little girl beside me. She jumped and landed in his arms perfectly.

“So these are David's kids too?” Benji asked once we'd gotten the twins dried and upstairs for their naps. We were setting up for the party in the music room. Erin, Chuck, Pierre, and Jeff were going to be helping us once they finished eating. Seb, Chase, and Jamie went to get everything else we'd need for the party like the cake and ice cream.

“No.” I shook my head. “They are my ex husbands. I caught him cheating so we ended up with a divorce. He wanted nothing to do with the twins and Demi isn't biologically mine. She's my little sister. I adopted her when my mother passed.” I said hanging a streamer.

“I'm sorry for your loss but it seems like Demi is happy.” He smiled.

“She is. I never seen a child smile so much in my life.”

“If you don't mind my asking, what was your ex like?” He asked hanging some more decorations.

“When we met he was really nice but over the years it changed. He was my high school sweetheart. I don't even know what he's doing anymore. When we got devoiced I stopped talking to all of our mutual friends.” I shrugged and saw Devin a Joel walking in the room. The guys had brought clothes with them last night.

“Hey, is it ok if Billy brings his girlfriend?” Joel asked setting the phone I didn't realize he was on, on his shoulder.

“That's fine. Hey Devin, do you think you can help with this?” I asked pointing to the banner that read `Happy Birthday Demi'.

“We'll get it.” Benji said as Joel got off the phone. They got it hung over the booth. Soon enough the entire room, living room, and hall ways leading here were done with help from the ones that were eating. I flopped down on the couch in the living room while the Benji and Joel were in the floor playing with the twins.

“Mommy. Get ready.” Demi said wrapped in a towel, David genitally dropping her on my lap.

“Alright. Let's go get your dress on.” I said and whisked her into the nursery where I quickly got her ready.

“Ann, this is Billy, Linzi, and Paul. Though I'm sure you knew who those two were.” Benji said introducing me to the rest of the band once I walked out of my room, Demi in my arms.

“Are you a cutie.” Linzi said smiling down at Demi. She was wearing a black shirt with a turquoise skull with a bow on its head surrounded by stars and a black and turquoise tutu that matched. Demi giggled before wiggling in my arms to be put down. She spotted Seb walking in with a bags.

“Wait for him to put the stuff up.” I whisper to her only to receive a pout. “Hi. I'm Annie.” I smiled shaking their hands. “Demi, look it's your favorite band.” I pointed to Billy and Paul. She tilted her head to the side.

“Nu uh. My favowit iw Good Charwett.” She crossed her arms glaring at the guys.

“We are Good Charlotte.” Billy pouted back making me laugh even more.

“Nu uh.” She shook her head.

“Come here Munchkin.” Seb said taking her from me. “This is Good Charlotte. I wouldn't lie to you.” He said bouncing her on his hip. Her eyes lit up. “Your mommy was nice enough to get them to come out for your birthday.” She clapped and reached out to Billy.

“Hug.” She demanded. Billy leaned over to the little girl in Seb's arms and gave her a small hug.

“What? I don't get one?” Paul pretended to be offended. She held her arms out to him. “That's what I thought.” He said hugging her.

“Hey sweetie.” My dad said walking in the door carrying a big wrapped box.

“Hey Dad. This is Billy, Paul, Linzi, Joel, and Benji.” I introduced him to the new people to join our group. They all said hi while I took Jade from Joel who was somehow making her cry. She hushed the instant she was on my chest.

“That is so not cool.” Joel pouted.

“She wanted her mommy.” Benji laughed letting DJ hold his hands while he was standing.

“Addy!” The little girl screamed seeing David walking in from the kitchen.

“Come here squirt.” He said as she held her hands out to him grasping at him.

“She's talking?” My dad looked surprised.

“Yeah, surprised us all last night while trying to choke him with his necklace.” I laughed noticing he had it tucked in this time.

“The party is here! Where's the birthday girl?!?” Alex said bursting through the door with the rest of the guys behind him.

“Looks like everyone is here.” I laughed at the large group of people standing in my living room. I did quick introductions before leading everyone to the music room.

“Where did you get this? It's so cute.” Linzi said pointing to the shirt I had on DJ. It had a deathbat on it.

“His uncle gave it to him. I think he made it.” I smiled.

“It matches the tattoo on the back of your neck.” Benji said from behind me.

“Favorite band.” I shrugged. We did the cake and ice cream thing and let Demi blow out her candles before opening her presents. I'm not even going to start naming all of the stuff she got.

“And we have a surprise for you.” Pierre said taking her from my lap. All of the guys grabbed their instruments and set them to a low volume before Pierre took a seat and put her on his lap. “Imagine me and you, I do/ I think about you day and night, it's only right/ To think about the girl you love and hold her tight” The guy preformed `Happy Together' for her while Chase was recording it. He'd been running around with that thing all day.

“Mind if we play something for her?” Benji asked once the guys had finished.

“Ask her.” I smiled as he went over to her and placed her on his hip.

“Would you like us to play you a song?” She instantly started nodding. He sat her on Joel's lap before he grabbed an acoustic guitar. Billy grabbed the other while Paul took the bass. They all started playing what I recognized as `Change'.

“I am lost in the see-thru/ I think you lost yourself too/ Throughout all of this confusion/ I hope I somehow get to you/ I practiced all the things I'd say/ To tell you how I feel…” Joel started to sing the lyrics with Demi helping him. Watch them smiling.

“And now you've got me watching your eyes.” Benji began the second verse, switching to lead. His eyes locked with mine.

“Watching just to see, watching just to see.” Joel sung back up.

“You've got me waiting just to see.” A smirk appeared on his lips.

“If you'll ever look at me.” Joel sang to my daughter in his lap.

“If it goes the way it never will.”

“Will it ever go, will it ever go my way?”

“Your eyes are watching me. Oh, and now you've got me think about the first time that I met you. Standing in a crowded room but I could only see you. And I hope my words will get through cause now I can't forget you.” My heart felt like it was melting in my chest from the look Benji was giving me.

“I want to tell you if only I could reach you, and make you feel this way.” Joel took back the lead before finishing the song.

“More.” Demi said clapping.

“What do you want to hear little lady?” Joel smiled at her.

“I hard ou.” She smiled.

“About about we play something you haven't heard before?” He offered smiling. She pouted for a minute before nodding.

“Wondering?” Benji asked the guys to make sure they all knew what to play. Once everyone agreed he started strumming. They played a few more songs for her.

“Thank you guys.” I said picked her up from Joel's lap. “You didn't have to do that.”

“Yes we did. That's our youngest fan and she deserved it.” Billy flashed a smile. The party was over only an hour or so after that. Benji stayed and helped me take down all of the decorations with Erin, Jamie, Seb, and Pierre. David and I had taken the kids for bed at 7 shortly after everyone left.

“I'm going to head out. You should come to the video shoot tomorrow.” Benji said as we stood in the foyer.

“If I don't get a chance to make it by, I'll call you.” I smiled and hugged him.

“I'll see you at some point tomorrow.” He leaned down and kissed me softly.

“Later.” I said as he walked out the door.

“Awe! Are you guys just so cute.” David laughed once the door was shut.