Status: Complete - I am currently working on a sequel, but won't post until I have it half finished. Look for it in late November.

Tattooed

Champagne

“Hey Matt. Where are you guys playing in the next 4 days?” Benji asked on the phone while we were on our way to the hotel in Las Vegas. “Perfect man, can I get 4 tickets to that show?… Devin's sister died so we're in Vegas for stress relief… Billy, Linzi, David, Chase, and Erin. Her dad's going to take the to Finding Nemo On Ice tomorrow night.” He was talking about the kids. I looked over to see Devin stretched out on the seat, asleep, head in Joel's lap, his hand running through her now medium sandy blond hair. Yet again Dad set us up with the best of everything money could buy, including the stretch limo we were in.

“It's your lucky day.” Benji tapped the tip of my nose. “Matt's getting us tickets to the show tomorrow night. Backstage.” He smiled.

“Don't you know me better than that yet?” I rolled my eyes.

“Oh come on. Limos, penthouse rooms, VIP passes, and you still want to be on the ground in the masses of people?”

“Yep.” I nodded causing Joel to laugh.

“I'm surprised you don't bro. The again you always used to pretend to be sick to get backstage.”

“Baby, just because Daddy buys me everything doesn't mean I always want it. You forget I did live with my grandmother for awhile and wasn't spoiled. I enjoyed that.” I snuggled into Benji's side.

“I do. I grew up with next to nothing and now I have everything I could ever want and more. I've got my family, my wonderful breath-taking girlfriend, her amazing children, my music career is more than I could ever ask for, and the friends I've made are the best.” He wrapped his arm around me. “I really am one of the luckiest people in the world.” He kissed my head 5 times in a row.

“Damn right you are.” I smiled as the limo pulled to a stop.

“Devin, sweetie, wake up.” Joel shook her shoulder softly. Her eyes slowly opened.

“Where?” She said burying her face back into his leg.

“Vegas. Let's go.” I pushed her shoulder before stepping out of the limo after Benj.

“Nice.” He nodded wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

“We aren't staying at Planet Hollywood again?” Devin asked the sleep fading from her voice as she stood on my other side.

“No. I thought Four Seasons would be a nice this time around.” I put my arm that wasn't around Benji's waist around her shoulder. “Let's get checked in.” I led them inside.

“Welcome to the Four Seasons. I'm Bella, how can I help you?” I pleasant girl that couldn't have been much older than Devin and I, 23, asked.

“Checking in.” I smiled Benji wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

“Wait, you're Benji and Joel Madden from Good Charlotte.” The girls eyes went wide.

“We are.” The said in unison causing me to roll my eyes. They did that all the time.

“You don't have reservations.” She said clicking around on the computer. “I can find you a room though.” She added quickly.

“No need.” Benji smiled. “We do have reservations but they are under her father's name.” He said kissing my neck.

“Harold Ryder.” I gave her his name before he had to ask.

“And right here it is.” She smiled. “Card and ID?”

“Here you go.” I handed her what she asked for after pulling it out of my purse.

“Here you are Mrs. Ryder.” Bella handed back my ID and card. Of course the ID I was using was fake. Benji thought my last name had been changed back to Ryder, still not knowing it was Baker. This one even said my first name was Annabelle. I'd been using it since I left Huntington.

“Thank you.” I smiled and shoved them back where the belonged.

“Presidential suite. Nice choice. It'll be on the top floor to the right. Door at the end of the hall and the one before it.” She smiled handing me the keys when her jacket came up showing the `GC' tattooed on her wrist. “If you guys need anything just call down here and I'll arrange it.” I nudged Benji and looked at her wrist.

“You like our band?” He asked after his eyes followed mine.

“Yeah.” She looked embarrassed and pulled the jacket over the tattoo.

“Got a piece of paper?” Joel asked. She grabbed a blank sheet and set it on the counter.

“Here you go.” Benji said handing her the paper after he and Joel had signed it.

“Thank you.” She said excitedly.

“Not a problem.” Joel said as we headed to the elevator. I pressed the 39 button and off we went.

“Your Dad never lets us down.” Devin laughed as we walked into the room. To our right was a dining area complete with bar and our left was the living room area that went at a 45 degree angle from where we were standing. The outer walls were completely glass giving us a perfect view of the strip with the mountain in the distance. Through the dining area was a door that led to a normal upper class hotel with a king sized bed. Another was after another 45 degree turn after the living room. Both rooms has the otter wall made of glass as well and were done it rich brown and cream colors. The rest of the room different shades of cream.

“Which one do you want?” I asked as the bell boy brought our bags in.

“That one.” She pointed to the one through the dining room.

“Closest to the bar. I should have known.” I laughed. Benji grabbed our bags and took them to our room. Joel did the same with his and Devin's bags. “So what are we doing today?” I asked flopping down on the couch as she did the same.

“Don't get too comfortable. We've made plans for you two.” Joel said walking back into the room. We looked at each other and pouted.

“We I wanted to get wasted and lose all my money.” Devin said with her bottom lip stuck out.

“There'll be time for that later.” Benji looked at his watch. “Come on.” He said pulling me to my feet after I took his offered hand.

“Where are we going?” I asked and saw him pull out a blindfold. “Oh no.” I shook my head.

“Trust me.” He smiled and placed the black material over my eyes.

“This is so not safe.” I said walking where he led me only to trip. I felt one of his arms at the back of my knees and the other behind my shoulder blades before he picked me up.

“I don't want you falling and getting hurt.” He said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I heard the room door shut and then felt the elevator move before I lost track of where we were going.

“Here we are.” Joel said and Benji set me down. We were still in the hotel I just had no idea where.

“Ta da!” My boyfriend said pulling the cover from my eyes. We were in the spa. I smiled and rolled my eyes before turning and kissing Benji.

“When did you set this up?” I asked looking up at his big brown eyes.

“This morning. You girls are getting pampered all day then we are hitting the town tonight. And I mean you are doing everything from facials and massages to getting your hair and make up done.” He smiled kissing me again.

“I love you.” I giggled.

“I love you too. And you deserve this. Devin to help take her mind off everything and you for being the most wonderful mother ever.” He kissed my cheek before a girl behind me introduced herself to Devin.

“What are you two doing today?” I raised an eyebrow.

“You'll see.” He said before he and Joel disappeared out of the room.

“We have the most amazing guys ever.” Devin laughed as we were led back to the locker room.

“Here are some robes and slippers for you girls. First will be waxes if you choose, mud bathes, then body seaweed wraps, then hot stone massages, followed by facials, then hair, make up, manicures, and pedicures.” The girl handed us white fluffy robes and matching slippers.

“How long is this going to take?” I asked taking the stuff from her.

“Oh around 6 or 7 hours. It's the most relaxing time you will have in your life.” She assured. “Now which of these would you like?” She held 8 bottles in her hand. She handed them one by one to me to smell before passing them to Devin.

“This one.” I said after I'd smell all of them.

“Vanilla ginger, nice choice.” She was still smiling. “And for you?” She looked to Devin.

“This one.” She held the last bottle I'd passed her.

“Sandalwood, my favorite.” She said taking the bottle from her. “You will both start in separate rooms for your waxing if you choose to take them, then the rest will be done side by side so you can enjoy some girl time while you relax.” She walked out of the room allowing us to get changed.

“Oh god, it's so soft.” Devin smiled once we were dressed. We spent the next 8 hours getting pampered. We'd even got our hair dyed. I stayed with the vibrant red I've had for 3 years but put black highlights in it while Devin went bleach blond with red streaks.

“Your boyfriends dropped these off for you.” The same girl that's taken us to the locker room said leading us back to get changed. She pointed to two large boxes sitting on the bench.

“Figures.” I laughed as we walked over to the boxes. The one on the left had my name in Benji's messy handwriting.

“I wonder what it is.” Devin said looking at hers.

“Let's find out.” I opened the box to find another note in my boyfriends chicken scratch of handwriting. `Wear this tonight.' it read. I pushed the paper aside and pulled out black silk dress.

“$50 says they stole out clothes to make sure these would fit.” Devin laughed holding hers up.

“Wouldn't doubt it.” I laughed with her looking at the tag. “Size 2. Dead on.” I said before putting it on. It was a halter that went in to a v neck with the material pulled toward the heart shaped made of red beads just under and between my breasts the connected the pieces of material covering my chest with the skirt that dragged on the ground due to my being vertically challenged. The skirt started just above my ass and had matching beads lining the top of it from the center piece back and down to the floor, widening as it went down, making an up-side-down v. My sides and most of my back down to my ass were bare. Just below my breast was another piece of material that wrapped around my body to hold the dress up. It too was decorated with the beads and had a slit to just under my hit on the right side. It matched my hair and make up which made me laugh. I guess I was predictable.

“That's so pretty!” Devin said looking at me. She was in a powder blue dress that had straps going over her shoulders angled into her neck but wasn`t a halter. The center between her breast was open and surrounded by silver beads that went up one the parts around her neck the from under her breasts down and to the back. The back of her dress was pretty much open. There was an x made with the straps that went over her shoulders and the beading that went from the top of her chest where it met the shoulder straps. From there it went into another x on her lower back leaving the small of her back open before the material of the dress covered her ass.

“Now I see why the stylist wanted you to do blue.” I smiled looking at her. “It looks great but leave it to guys to forget the shoes.” I said just as the girl walked back into the room.

“They didn't. They just dropped these off.” She handed us each a box. In mine was a pair of crimson red stilettos that matched the beading on the dress. I tugged then on as Devin did the same with her silver one.

“Go figure they'd know our shoe size too.” She laughed as I opened the locker where our clothes were supposed to be.

“They took our clothes and shoes. No wonder.” I laughed.

“The men are here.” Another woman said popping her head in the room.

“What do you want?” I asked as I saw Benji with the all knowing look I give my kids. He was dressed in a black slacks with a white button up and black suit jacket with a crimson tie around his neck undone. It looked out of place with the tattoos on his neck peaking out from the collar of his shirt, faux hawk down so it hair was in his face, eyeliner, and piercing.

“What makes you think I wants something?” He warm smile almost made my knees give out.

“Spa day, new dress, new shoes. What are you buttering me up for?” I crossed my arms and gave him a stern look. He could tell I was playing.

“I wanted my girlfriend to be happy.” He wrapping his arms around my waist and kisses me. “That lipstick won't wear off on me will it?” He asked pulling away.

“No.” I laughed my arms now around his neck.

“Words can't describe how perfect you look. And I'm a song writer, so what's that tell you.” He laughed before kissing me again.

“Come on. We're going to be late.” Joel said pulling Benji and I back to reality.

“Where are we going?” Devin asked as I looked to Benj for the same answer.

“You'll see.” They had another twin moment. They led us to our waiting limo before helping us in. I pulled Benji's undone tie from around his neck and tied it on mine before slipping it off and handing it back to him.

“I'll show you how to do it one day.” I winked at him. He put the tie on laughing lightly.

“Why didn't you just have Joel do it?” Devin asked.

“We ran out of time. We got the call you guys were getting dressed and had to get downstairs.” Joel said pulling her closer.

“Have I told you just how breath-taking you are?” Benji whispered in my ear sending a chill down my spine. Goosebumps covered my flesh.

“Yes.” I giggled. “But I never get tired of hearing it.” I kissed his cheek feeling the limo pull to a stop. The chauffeur opened the door allowing Benji out. I took his hand and stepped out to see we were at Joel Robuchon. “Who told you about this place?” I started giggling again.

“Your dad, why? What's wrong with it?” He asked worriedly as Joel and Devin got out of the limo.

“Leave it up to my dad to tell you one of the most expensive restaurants in town. You know we are over dressed right?” I smiled rolling my eyes.

“We thought this was how you were supposed to dress.” Joel said with a laugh.

“Come here.” I said and pulled Benji by his tie to me. My lips crashed against his before I decided not to take it off. “I was going to take that off for you but never mind. I like it.” I smiled and it caused him to laugh.

“Madden.” Benji said to the hostess after we walked in.

“Right this way.” She said and led us to a high setting table. “Your waiter will be here shortly.” She smiled making her exit.

“Ok, who can read this?” Joel said looking at the menu.

“I leaned Japanese, not French. Sorry, bro.” Benji replied causing a slight laugh from Devin and I.

“Looks like we'll just order and hope it isn't frog eyes or something.” The younger twin laughed.

“Baby, don't you speak French?” Benji turned to me. I nodded still laughing. “Ha! No frog eyes for me!” Benji smiled triumphantly causing me to laugh more.

“What can I get you to drink?” A man not much older than the twins asked as he stood by Benji and Joel at the end of the table.

“We'll take a bottle of Reserve Rosee.” I smiled and the man walked off.

“What did you just order?” Joel asked.

“Champagne.” I shrugged.

“What is pomme puree?” Benji asked butchering the word `pomme'.

“Mashed potatoes.” I smiled.

“You know what, just order me what you think I'd like. I trust you.” He wrapped his arm around me. “Just no frog eyes.” He added quickly.

“Here you are.” He waiter said returning with the bottle I'd asked for. He held it out to me label up. “2003 Reserve Rosee.” He read the label for me to confirm he'd brought the right product. He then proceeded to pull the cork out with a wine key and offer it to me. There was only a soft pop and there was no mess. After shaking my head he poured a small amount in my glass for me to test it. I took a sip before nodding and letting him fill Devin's glass then Joel's, Benji's, and finally mine. I placed orders for Benji and myself ad Devin placed hers and Joel's.

“What was with the show when he brought the champagne?” Benji whispered to me once the waiter was gone.

“It's to show that he knows what he is doing and make sure I'm happy with it. It's traditional.” I shrugged and took a sip.

“This is actually really good.” Benji laughed after taking a sip. “I guess champagne is something you learn when your dad's a lawyer and always around it.” He nuzzled his nose into my neck. I'd told him my dad was a lawyer because who really want's to hear `My dad's a drug dealer.'? Exactly.

“Champagne is really good when served right. It sucks if you pop the cork and half of it spills on the floor. Lets out too much carbonation.” Devin said. She'd learned from being around me and my dad so much. He'd come around a lot since the kids were born and every time he'd take us all out and we'd end up with either red wine or champagne.

“What is this?” Benji asked as the appetizers were set on the table.

“Truffled langoustine ravioli with chopped cabbage.” I answered his question picking on up on my fork and feeding it to him.

“I'm so glad you know what this stuff is.” He laughed.

“Thank god I'm a spoiled brat.” I joked.

“And this is?” Benji asked again as our entrees were placed in front of us.

“Duck and seared foie gras with cherries and fresh almonds.”

“What'd you get?” He looked at my plate.

“Thinly sliced salmon, mango, green apple and turmeric.” I said as he made a face looking at whatever Joel had gotten.

“Is it going to kill me?” He asked after a minute poking it with a fork.

“No baby.” I rolled my eyes. He made me try it before he would eat it to make sure I hadn't poisoned him.

“I know what this is.” He smiled widely as desert was served. He dug into the chocolate cake.

“Ow.” Devin said holding her mouth spitting something out into her hand.

“How in the hell do you miss that in fruit?” Joel laughed taking the ring from her. “Are you ok?”

“Why is there a ring in my food? Food is for eating, not hiding your jewelry Joel. I thought your mom thought you better.” She said with all seriousness but the smile on her face said she was playing with him.

“Well fine, I won't ask you to marry me.” He said getting ready to put it back in his pocket.

“Didn't want you to anyway.” She pouted crossing her arms before he got down on one knee but since the table was so high he was right at her tight.

“Can you stand up?” He asked. Once she was on her feet he continued. “Devin Elizabeth, I can't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?” He asked a huge smile on his face.

“Thought you said you weren't going to ask.” She crossed her arms again for a moment before knocking him to the ground by jumping on him.

“There's not a ring in my milkshake is there?” I asked Benji poking around in it.

“No.” He laughed. “If I were going to propose it'd be with the kids around.” He winked.

“Good.” I kissed him. Joel and Devin eventually got back in their seats. The waiter set the check down and I grabbed it before Benji could notice.

“Hey!” He snatched it out of my hand before sticking a card in it and giving it to a waiter so I couldn't switch them. “We got this.”

“Now what?” I asked once we were in the limo. Devin and Joel were making out so I was guessing it was Benji and I going out alone.

“Casino of course.” And that's what we did for the rest of the night. Of course I racked up playing black jack and Benji did pretty well roulette. We ended up going to bed around 3.