Status: Complete

His Girl Friday

One Week

Saturday

Molly woke up and yawned lightly, snuggling into the warm body next to her. "I thought you weren't coming over last night Andy." she said softly, keeping her eyes closed.

She found herself not feeling even slightly bad for the dream she had had that night about a tall, skinny, brown haired stranger.

"I'm pretty sure you weren't that drunk." a voice chuckled.

Molly's eyes snapped open when she realized that the voice wasn't as deep as Andy's. William gave her his crocked smile and Molly felt her heart melt a little. She hadn't noticed just how deep and brown his eyes were the night before.

"I thought you were a dream." Molly muttered, hiding her face a little with William's blanket.

"But a good dream." he smirked, loving how cute and shy she was being.

Molly's face turned a little red and she shifted lightly away from him. William wrapped his arms around her bare waist and pulled her back, resting his forehead against hers. He sighed contently and felt himself wanting to kiss her but didn't know if she would let him. It was the first time in years that William had felt completely content with his life. He smiled when Molly lightly pressed her lips to his.

"So?" she asked softly.

"Hmm?" William asked.

"What now?"

William looked at her a moment as she stared back into his eyes "I want to see you again Friday."

"Why Friday?" Molly asked lightly.

"Girl's night." he answered simply.

Molly bit her bottom lip lightly, causing William to watch her mouth. Her lips had been as smooth as a rose petal the night before, but now they were chapped and swollen. "I guess that would be okay." she said softly.

"If you aren't okay with what we are doing just tell me." William shrugged, hoping that Molly wasn't going to tell him she didn't want to see him again.

Molly stared at William for a moment, biting her lip again. She felt bad for running around behind Andy's back, but at the same time she knew she needed this or she was going to be miserable. There was just something about William that made her content with everything.

"I'm fine with it." she answered softly, snuggling close to him again. "but I don't want Friday to be over yet."

William glanced over at the clock next to his bed. "I've got another two hours before I have anywhere to be." he smirked.

Molly felt a smile take over her lips "Whatever to do with the time?"

---------------------------------------

Molly had just gotten home when she heard someone knock on the door to her apartment.

"You look tired." Andy comment looking at Molly worriedly when she opened the door.

"I was up late working." Molly smiled lightly, not meeting Andy's eyes. "Remember?"

"Are you biting your lips again?" he asked running a finger over her bottom lip, which was chapped and still a little swollen.

Molly pulled away lightly, hiding the blush that appeared on her face as she remembered William biting and sucking on her lips the night before.

"Yeah," she lied quickly "work has just been stressing me out lately." she looked up at him again and smiled.

"I'm sorry honey." Andy sighed and pulled her into a tight hug.

Molly had to keep herself from sighing as she found herself wishing that it wasn't Andy who was hugging her.

"I have to get ready for work." Molly said softly, hoping it would cause Andy to release her.

Andy pulled away and smiled lightly at her "That's my girl."

Molly smiled lightly and rolled her eyes.

"I thought maybe we could stop for coffee before you went to work." Andy called through the bathroom door Molly had vanished behind.

Molly held in another sigh before answering "That sounds nice Hun."

-------------------------------

"I haven't seen that scarf on you in a long time" Maggie smiled as William walked to the table she was sitting at.

"It hasn't been this cold for a while." William answered simply, readjusting the scarf that hid the giant red mark that rested on his collar bone. he had the feeling he was going to have to tell Molly not to bite him anymore, but didn't really want to.

"It isn't that cold." Maggie commented "why don't you take it ff?"

"I thought you liked me in it?" William asked, smiling lightly.

Maggie smiled back "Have it your way."

"I think I will." he answered smirking.

Maggie rolled her eyes lightly "I love you."

William paused for a moment, before kissing Maggie's nose from across the table "I love you too."

----------------------------------

Monday

Molly smiled lightly as she applied carmex to her lips for the millionth time that day. They were still a little chapped but at least they weren't swollen anymore.

"You look happy today." Andy commented, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Molly had to stop herself from pulling away, she had been happy until Andy had touched her.

"What do you want to do tonight?" he asked, not noticing that she had tried to pull away from him, the huge smile stayed planted on Andy's face.

"I was thinking about just heading to bed early." Molly shrugged, hoping Andy would not want to stay at her place again.

"Mind if I join you?" Andy smiled, looking at her as he kept his head rested on her shoulder. "We could make a night of it."

Molly tried to keep herself from sighing. "I'm really tired Andy."

"Alright." he shrugged "we'll just sleep then."

Molly rolled her eyes the second she knew Andy wasn't looking. He never was one to take a hint.

--------------------------

"Have you gotten around to making a copy of your key for me?"

William stopped mid step on his way into his kitchen "A copy of my key?" he asked confused. "Why would you want that?"

Maggie wrinkled her nose. "Because I'm your girlfriend."

"My mom doesn't have a copy of my key Maggie."

"You're mom lives back in Chicago." she argued, eyebrows knitting together.

William sighed "I'll get one made, in the next week or so."

Truth was William had already made a copy, he just didn't want Maggie to have it. It was bad enough that she was constantly calling and texting him, he didn't need her showing up in his place all the time too. Besides, what would he do if she decided to drop by on a Friday night after she was done hanging out with her friends? How on earth would William explain Molly in his bed?

-----------------------------

Wednesday

"Did you do something different this week?" Angie asked.

Molly's face grew red instantly as panicked thoughts of her friend knowing about William ran through her mind. How could she have found out? Molly hadn't told anyone about William.

"You seem happier, but I don't know why."

Molly laughed a little nervously "Same old same old really Angie. I don't know what you are talking about."

"You and Andy have some fun this weekend didn't you?" Angie teased.

Molly wrinkled her nose "What are you twelve?" she asked.

Angie shrugged "Could be."

Molly shook her head and sighed "she worked with metal people."

"Who is that?" Angie asked as Molly's phone buzzed t tell her that she had received a text.

Molly looked down at her phone and smiled when she saw the word Angel. She turned away from Angie and read the text.

See you in two days Princess ;]

----------------------------------

William tapped his fingers lightly on his desk, the song he had been working refused to behave the way he wanted. His phone buzzed in his pocket and he smiled as he pulled it out.

Princess

I'll be by a little after noon if that is okay

William smirked and typed a message back.

The sooner the better Princess ;]

He could almost imagine the blush that was probably creeping along her cheek bones and nose. William smiled lightly before placing his phone back in his pocket. Friday was too far away.

------------------------------
Friday

William felt himself staring at the clock all morning Friday. Molly had texted him the day before and said she would stop by a little after noon. He sat at the table in his kitchen starring at the song he had been working on the week before. Normally nothing could distract William from a song, but that knock on his front door did.

Molly smiled softly when William opened the door to his apartment. "Chinese?" she asked holding up the bag of food.

"You are so cute." William smiled in the doorway, looking her over.

Molly had felt the need to wear a dress that afternoon. It was a loose black number that hung just below her knees and hugged her body in all the right places.

"Dressing up just for me?" William added with a smirk.

Molly felt a blush grow across her face and she looked down at her shoes for a moment. She finally manged to look back at him a few seconds later and followed William into his apartment.

"You're lips healed up." William commented, smirking as he ran his thumb over her smooth soft lower lip. It seemed like it had been longer than a week since he had last seen her.

"Lots of carmex." she smiled, before standing on her tip toes to press her lips to his.

William inhaled deeply as he wrapped his arms around Molly's waist and pulled her close to him.

----------------------------

"Think the food went bad sitting in your living room?" Molly asked as William played with her hair.

William smirked down at her "We can always order more Princess."

Molly rolled eyes lightly at the nickname William had given her. "Molly." she answered.

"Molly." William smiled and kissed her again. "Princess when others are listening."

"I suppose that will work." she smiled.

"Well your lips were healed." William chuckled and nipped at her swollen bottom lip lightly.

"And who's fault is it that they are all tore up again?" she smiled, leaning up on one elbow to look down at him.

"I would say yours." William chuckled.

"How is it my fault?" Molly laughed, pulling away lightly "I don't bite and pull on my own lips."

"You should it expect it from me." William smirked "besides I know you like it." he added with a wink, before rolling over on top of her.

Molly wasn't going to lie, she loved everything about William and she had only just met him. "You're right." she answered softly and pulled his face to hers in a soft kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter =]
Comments please?