Status: Complete

His Girl Friday

Cover For Me Angie

Saturday

"Molly?" William asked softly, when he noticed that she was missing the next morning. His eyebrows knitted together as he wondered if she had just left without waking him.

William sighed softly and pulled on his pajama bottoms and began looking around his apartment for the missing girl. He was about to give up and text her and ask why she had run off on him when he smelled food coming from the kitchen.

William peaked into the kitchen to see Molly standing at the stove, her black hair pulled back into a messy bun and her dress from the night before covered her skin. He watched for a moment before quietly walking up behind her and resting his hands on her hips.

Molly jumped lightly and looked back at William wide-eyed. A smile came over her lips and her face calmed a little when she saw it was William who had grabbed her.

"Morning." he whispered softly in her ear, his eyes scanning over the french toast she was making.

"Morning" Molly answered, leaning back against William's body.

"I woke up and you were missing." William pouted lightly.

"I couldn't sleep." she answered lightly.

"I like it better when I wake up with you there." William spoke softly in her ear, his lips brushing her skin. "You made breakfast?" he added lightly.

"I felt bad the food I brought last night went to waste." Molly answered, looking back at him again "I wanted to feed you."

William smiled and wrapped his long arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder "Are you afraid I'm going to starve?" he teased lightly.

"Maybe I wouldn't if you weren't so damn skinny."

William smirked "I'm skinny because I run around a stage all day for months at a time, not because I don't eat."

"Stage?" Molly asked confused, her eyebrows knitting together lightly.

"I sing in a band." William smiled.

"I didn't know that." Molly smiled back.

"Well you don't tend to know a lot about a person when you've once seen them twice and there wasn't much talking in the meetings." William smirked, turning Molly to face him.

"Is there anything about me you wish you knew?" Molly smirked lightly, kissing his jaw.

"Everything." William answered softly, pulling her close.

-----------------------------------

Monday

"I'm not hungry Maggie." William sighed when he noticed Maggie looking for the pans in his kitchen.

"Why did you move everything around?" she asked softly.

William sighed and smiled lightly at the memory of Molly telling him his kitchen was confusing and you couldn't find anything in it. William was pretty sure Molly was just mad that she was too short to reach everything she needed. He had spent all day Sunday moving things around.

He shrugged "Felt like a change."

Maggie rolled her eyes a little and smiled "Well tell me where the pans are and I'll make you lunch."

"I said I wasn't hungry." William answered, sighing again.

Maggie frowned "You're always hungry."

"I ate earlier." he answered, he had been cooking himself breakfast the last couple of days trying to figure out what Molly had done to the french toast to make it so amazing. He had tried making it again for lunch with no success. The toast had been good enough, but, not as good as Molly's.

"Why didn't you wait until i got here?"

William shrugged again, before turning and leaving the kitchen. Maggie started to follow him, but, just shook her head and went back to looking for the pots again.

--------------------------------------------------------

"What do you think about going out to dinner Friday?" Andy asked.

Molly stopped in her tracks and looked back at him "Why Friday?" she asked.

Andy shrugged "You've been busy the last couple of weeks, so I thought it would be nice to have a romantic dinner together."

"I have plans with Angie." Molly smiled "why don't we do dinner Sunday?"

"Why not Saturday?"

Molly sighed lightly. She couldn't tell Andy that Sunday was better because she never had the chance to leave William's apartment until after noon.

"I'll be too tired sweetheart." she said softly "I don't want to be falling asleep at dinner."

Andy sighed lightly "Alright, Sunday it is then."

---------------------------------------

Wednesday

"Molly" William sighed lightly, still half asleep as he pulled the girl close to him.

"Who the he'll is Molly?" a voice next to him growled.

William's eyes snapped open and he looked at an angry looking Maggie.

"M-Molly?" he stuttered out "I said Maggie, I don't know a Molly."

"You said Molly." Maggie argued.

"It was just a slip of the tongue," William sighed, "Just go back to sleep."

"Don't just try to avoid this, Will," Maggie snapped. "Who is Molly?"

"Maggie, babe," William sighed again, "I really do not know a Molly. I don't know why I said that, I'm sorry."

"Do you promise?" She asked, looking him directly in the eye.

He averted his gaze as he grumbled, "Sure." He hoped that he'd sounded more half-asleep than lying.

Maggie sighed softly, before laying back down and snuggling close to William. He began playing with her hair and she quickly lost interest in the name mistake. Maggie knew William loved her and would never do anything to hurt her.

-------------------------------

Molly stared at her coffee pot with a slightly angry look as it brewed her morning medicine far slower than usual. The week was going far slower than she wanted. It was as if everything had decided to go slow just to piss her off.

"Morning." Andy said softly, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck softly.

"Don't" Molly sighed lightly, shrugging Andy off.

"Are you okay?" Andy asked looking at Molly worriedly "Do you not feel well?"

Molly almost snapped that she was fine but stopped herself. "Yeah I actually do feel a little sick, I think I had better go back to bed."

"Don't you work today?" he asked, the worried look still plastered to his face.

"They can do without me for one day, I need some sleep."

"I'll join you." Andy smiled lightly.

Molly stopped herself from rolling her eyes "You need to go work love," she answered sweetly instead. "If we both are missing they will think we're playing hooky."

"You're probably right." Andy answered not looking happy about the idea.

"Go." Molly smiled and kissed him lightly, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'll be fine."

"Love you." Andy smiled hugging her tightly.

Molly held back a sigh "love you too."

--------------------------------------

Friday

"Please just cover for me?" Molly sighed, trying to keep her phone close to her ear as she drove.

"I don't understand why you need me to cover for you." Angie answered "Why on earth don't you just tell me what you are up to?"

"If you cover for me I'll tell you Monday." Molly sighed, knowing she was going to regret her words later.

"Fine." Angie sighed "If Andy calls looking for you I'll tell him you are staying at my house and already went to bed."

"Thanks Angie, I owe you." Molly smiled as she pulled up in front of William's apartment building.

"You bet you do. Have fun with whatever you are sneaking around with."

"I will. Bye."

"Bye."

Molly hung up her phone and let out a sigh. She click on her contacts until she came to the Name Angel and sent William a text asking if he was home. A few seconds later her phone buzzed in her lap.

Of course, just waiting for you ;]

-Angel


Molly smiled and climbed out of her and headed toward the stairs that led up to William's apartment.

"Hey there." William smiled at her when he opened the door.

"Hi." Molly smiled.

"No dress?" William asked with a slight pout on his lips.

She had decided to wear a simple blue pair of skinny jeans, some black flats and a plain black tank top.

Molly smiled again "Not this time, sorry."

"You look gorgeous anyway." he smirked, causing Molly to blush and look down at her flats.

William reach out and grabbed her hand, pulling her inside his apartment and shut the door with his foot. He wrapped his arms around her waist lightly and sighed as he rested his forehead against hers.

"What?" Molly smiled looking past her bangs and into his eyes.

"I don't know," William smiled lightly. "I just feel really content when you're around.

Molly's smile grew "I know how you feel."

William smirked "Good." he answered softly before pressing his lips against hers.

Molly smiled against his lips and wrapped her arms around William's neck as he pressed her body against his and the living room wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a long time since I updated anything. Sorrys. I am going to try to get back into the habit of writing on all of my days off work.