Status: Complete

His Girl Friday

About a Girl

Saturday

"Molly."

Molly sighed in her sleep, snuggling closer to William. He kissed her forehead and smiled. He had always thought that Maggie was everything he wanted. That had been one of things that had most bothered him about being unhappy with her.

Then he met Molly and everything changed. The moment he had seen her in that bar, he knew that she would change his life forever. Now here she was just barely out of his reach. He could take that step forward and have her in his arms forever but he couldn't bring himself to break Maggie's heart.

William brush Molly's bangs out of her face and she opened one eye sleepily to look at him.

"Go back to sleep." William whispered before kissing her softly. Molly's eyes fluttered closed in response.

Scruff walked up to the side of the bed and nudged William in his bare back, with a cold nose. William to stop himself from jumping and waking Molly.

"Now?" William asked the puppy with a sigh.

Scruff let out a small whimper and William careful removed himself from Mollly's bed. He quickly found the leashed and clipped it to the puppy's collar. William let out one more sigh before slipping on his shoes and walking out into the cold morning air.

-------------------

Molly opened her eyes confused as she heard her phone going off. Who on earth would be calling her? The only two people she ever really talked to were Angie and Andy, who she was pretty damn sure weren't going to be calling her anytime soon.

There was something else wrong she noticed. Molly looked around the room and noticed William was gone. Her panick about his absence quickly made her forget about the ringing cell phone. She walked quickly from her room, through the living room and to the kitchen.

He wasn't there and scruff was missing too. Her mind instantly ran to the worst possible situation. William had decided that he didn't want her after all and had taken scruff back as well. She could feel the tears start to well up when she heard a knock on the front door.

Molly frowned and walked over to the door. Through the peep hole she could see William standing there, his phone to his ear and Scruff's leash in the other hand.

She quickly pulled the door open and flung herself into Williams's arms. William caught her, almost falling over.

He chuckled into her hair "What's wrong Lover?"

Molly smiled into his chest, "I missed you is all. Where did you go?"

"Scruff wanted out." he answered, "then I got myself locked out. I tried calling your phone but you didn't answer."

"I can fix that." Molly smiled, pulling away from him and walking back into the apartment.

William followed, curious. He closed the door and let Scruff off his leash. The puppy turned to quickly lick William, covering half of his face in dog spit.

Molly picked up her keys, pulling a single one off before handing it to William.

"What's this?" he asked closing his hand around the key,

"My spare key." she smirked "Now you can come over whenever you want."

William smirked back down at her, his arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her close. He kissed her softly and was almost knocked over as Scruff ran between them.

"That dog is a mood killer." William chuckled.

"You picked him."

"Because he is cute." William pecked her on the lips "Girls like cute."

"Of course they do." Molly smiled "Why do you think I let you hang around?"

"Is that so?" he smirked, eyebrow raised.

"I'm pretty sure," she teased, taking a few steps backwards towards her room.

"I guess I'll have to remind you what I can do."

Molly let out a squeak and took off to her room, William close behind her.

----------------------------

Monday

"Rise and shine sweet heart!"

Molly groaned and rolled over in bed so she was facing away from him.

"Common Molly." William laughed, pulling blanket from her bed.

"If I knew you were gonna do this then I wouldn't have given you my spare key." she half yelled, throwing her pillow at him.

Molly sighed happily as William began kissing her shoulder, heading up towards her neck. Molly turned and openned her eyes to see William hovering over her, a huge smile on his face.

"What do you want Beckett?"

"Common Molly," William smirked. "You and I are going out today."

"We are?" she asked curiously.

"Yes, on a Date in fact."

"Date?" Molly asked.

"That's right sweet heart now get up and get ready."

"But we aren't."

"Don't want to hear it." William cut her off."Now get up and get ready, I already took Scruff out do he will be fine."

"Until he eats another one of my converse." Molly dead-panned.

"Just go or a will pick you up and throw you in a cold shower."

Molly rolled her eyes, quite sure that he would actually care out his threat. She pulled herself out of bed and walked to the bathroom, stopping when she noticed William was following her.

"Yes, may I help you?" she asked, turning to look at him.

"I need a shower too?" he asked hopefully, a smirk on his face.

"Sorry Beckett Skin-a-max is a after date treat."

"Is that a promise?"

Molly rolled her eyes again, before shutting the door in Willism's face and locking it.

---------------------

"The Three Aces?" Molly laughed.

William shrugged "Give me a break I don't know New York very well."

Molly smiled and kissed his cheek. "It's okay I don't mind being in a badly lit bar with you."

"It is however a little early to be drinking." William smiled, holding the door open for her "so let's hope this place has good food."

--------------------

"You did not." Molly giggled, her hand over her face.

"But I did." William smirked, taking a sip from his drink.

"Why?"

"For the fans," William smiled "I would be nothing without their support. "

We had spent the last hour talking about the web videos he and his band made. The called it TAI TV and Molly couldn't believe half the things he claimed they did.

"I'll believe it when I see it."

"Alright." William laughed "When I get you back to your place you can watch them."

"I am surprised there aren't other things you would rather do when you get me home. But if you want to watch yourself be silly than we can do that instead."

"We can do more than one thing sweet heart."

------------------------

Tuesday

Molly smiled as she played with William's hair. He was the most adorable thing when he was sleeping. He always looked so peaceful and she loved how he always cuddled closer to her in his sleep.

Molly sighed at the sound of someone knocking on her front door. Something always pulled her out of bed, when all she wanted was to stay there. She quickly threw on a hoodie and a pair of PJ bottoms before, jogging to answer the door.

She openned the door and was greeted with an arm full of flowers in a vase. She gave the delivery guy a look of horror. He smiled back and handed her the flowers.

"Delivery for Molly from her Angel." he smiled, before turning and walking off.

Molly just stood there for a moment in shocked confusion, before she closed the front door. She set the flowers down at the bar and looked towards her bedroom. William had sent her flowers?

She smiled softly before walking back barefoot to her bedroom. William was still asleep, but had moved in his sleep to take up the whole bed.

She crawled back into bed and kissed William softly. "Thank you for the flowers."

William wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled closer to her in his sleep. "I love you." he mumbled, his eyes not openning.

Molly breath caught in her throat. She didn't know if he really meant it seeing as he was still sleeping, but she couldn't stop herself. "I love you too."

--------------------

Thursday

William had not left Molly's side the entire week. Everywhere she had to go, he happily followed. Molly found herself wondering what exactly he had told Maggie to explain his absence.

She smiled as William kissed her cheek, bring her back down to earth.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked curiously resting his head on top of hers.

"You've been here a long time."

"Getting sick of me?" William pouted.

"Of course not." she pouted back, causing William to smile and kiss her "I'm just surprised she isn't curious as too where you are hiding."

"Maggie left town for a few days." he answered, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Her mom is sick."

"Oh."

"You okay?"

Molly smiled up at him "You're here, of course I am."

"Question."

"You already asked me several." Molly laughed.

"Well I have another one."

"Alright Hun." she smiled "What is it?"

William's grin grew "Did you just call me hun?"

"Is that your question?" Molly smirked.

"No."

"Then what is it?"

"Would you want to go to the studio with me tomorrow?"

Molly looked at him a moment surprised. "You want me to watch you record your album?" a smile was creeping its way along her lips.

"I wanted to spend the week with you." William shrugged "I can't really get out of the recording, so I thought you might like to go. You do like my band after all."

"How do they feel about us?" she asked curiously.

"Mike says it's not fair, he wants to date you." William paused to laugh as Molly wrinkled her nose. "The rest of the guys are just worried about you getting hurt."

Molly shrugged "As long as they don't hate me."

"No one could ever hate you Molly." William smiled "You are too sweet."

"Whatever you say."

"Is that a yes?"

Molly smiled "Alright, I'll watch you record tomorrow."

William smiled and kissed her "I promise you'll have fun,"

---------------------

Friday

"But Mooooollllllllyyyyy!" Mike wined.

"I said no." she frowned scooting away from him.

"Mike stop trying to steal my girl." William laughed "She has turned you down enough times."

"You don't need two." Mike pouted, causing Williams's smile to drop.

"That's really none of your business." Molly answered before William could yell at his friend "Besides even if it wasn't for William I wouldn't date you."

"Why not?"

"Because I think you're creepy." Molly answered with a shrugg.

"I am not!"

"Okay then,"Molly amended "I don't date guys who hit on me when I am fighting with my boyfriend."

Mike quickly shut up, looking slightly guilty.

William kissed the top of her head and smiled "We got one more vocal track, then we can head out."

"What song?" Molly smiled.

"You haven't heard this one yet."

Molly tilted her head to the side, William had let get listen to the acoustic versions of all the songs they had picked to go on the album. "Alright."

William kissed her forehead before walking back into the soundproof room. Mike leaned forward and pressed a button so we could hear William's voice.

"One song,
About a girl,
Can't breathe,
When I'm around her,

I wait here everyday,
In case she scratch the surface,
She'll never notice,

I'm not in love,
This is not my heart,
I'm not gonna waste these words,
About a girl,

Last night,
I knew what to say,
But you,
Weren't there to hear it,

These words,
So well rehearsed,
Tongue tied and over-loaded,
You'll never notice

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl

I'm not in love
This is not your song
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl

To be loved, to be loved
What more could you ask for?
To be loved, to be loved
Everyone wants To be loved, to be loved
What more could you ask for?
To be loved, to be loved

Everyone...
I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl

I'm not in love
This is not your song
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl."

Molly watch in amazement as William finished the song.

"It's about two people who are in love but won't admit it." Mike smiled, leaning over to her.

Molly smiled as William took his headphones off and looked at her. "What do you think sweetheart?"

Molly stood up from the chair at the sound board and pushed open the door to the recording room. William watched her as she moved closer, his smile falling a little.

"Molly? You hated it didn't you?" he frowned.

Molly smirked a second before she launched herself at him, his lips attacking his as they both fell to the ground. William laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You are wonderful." Molly said softly in his ear.

"Molly?" he whispered back.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Molly smiled and whispered back "I love you too."