Status: active if you comment

Thinking of You

I touched you, I was burned

"So what do you think?" Frank asked Gerard quietly. The five men were sat upstairs in the Eyeball Records' lounge waiting for Andrew to return from wherever he had gone. Lindsey, conveniently, was missing too.

Gerard bit lip, a glazed look coming over his eyes. He almost looked… protective?

Gerard hated when women were mistreated. He believed very much in equality and was always taught to show respect and appreciation towards women.

"There's something not right…" he admitted. "Is she like super hot though or is it just me?" he giggled, thinking about how beautiful Lindsey was. She had near enough taken his breath away when he first saw her.

The guys chimed in agreement whilst sipping their beers.

"Hey, where do you think Andrew is?" Bob asked, "You don't think he's beating her right now do you? In the hallway downstairs?" he half-joked, but Gerard shot him a look and stood up immediately.

"Shit, you think he'd do that in public?" Gerard rubbed the back of his neck nervously. The last thing he wanted to witness was an innocent, sweet woman getting bullied for no reason. "Maybe I better just go see where he is…" he said before wandering down the stairs.

-

Andrew shook Lindsey's petite frame as he held her against the wall, gripping her shoulders violently. They were in the studio room still, Andrew telling Lindsey to 'wait behind' after the MCR boys had gone upstairs - confident that no one would walk in and see the dispute.

"You are jeopardizing everything, Lindsey." he whispered against her face, his voice low with warning.

She struggled softly against him, feeling his angry warm breath on her face.

"Please," she begged. "I didn't do a-anything." she looked down, trying so hard not to cry. "I'm s-sorry I was late." she whispered, her voice quaking with fear. "I got talking to someone in the parking l-"

"Shut the fuck up." he said quietly, grabbing her chin forcefully and pushing her head against the wall violently, making a loud thud as Lindsey's head bashed against the hard wall.

She gasped loudly - knowing he'd most likely inflict worse pain on her if she made a noise - and bit her lip, a few stray tears rolling down her porcelain cheeks as she tried to distract herself from the throbbing pain in her head.

If he keeps doing it, at least I'll be numb soon. she thought to herself, whimpering softly as she cried.

Andrew slapped her hard across the face, making her soft pale skin turn a harsh shade of red as she cried out. He was about to go batshit at her for making a noise louder than a whisper, but pulled away from her quickly as he heard footsteps walking down the corridor.

'Shut the fuck up.' Andrew mouthed at her, his eyes flashing warningly.

Lindsey did what she was told, putting on her show smile as Andrew walked towards the studio door, revealing… the singer?

She looked down, her small hands immediately retreating to her face as she tried to fix her somewhat messed up makeup as the gorgeous man entered the room.

He was so pretty…

"Is everything alright in here…?" Gerard asked them both - his eyes focused mainly on Lindsey and the forming bruise just under her eye.

Lindsey looked at him, blushing profusely as she met his beautiful hazel eyes. She looked down as he met eye contact with her and Gerard felt his blood boil and shot a look at the man next to her as Andrew walked up to him and patted him on the back.

"Everything's fine, G. Just had a little domestic, you know how it is." he chuckled,

Gerard somewhat shuffled out of Andrew's friendly embrace and once again looked over at Lindsey, seeing how emotionally broken and fragile she looked; not wanting to say anything because he hadn't caught Andrew in the act… yet.

"Oh!" Andrew suddenly said, knowing Gerard was getting a little suspicious. "Linds is an aspiring photographer. I said, if it's alright, perhaps a little photo shoot can be arranged?"

All of a sudden Lindsey's face lit up, and she was instantly reminded of how sweet Andrew could be. She gave him a genuine happy smile - something that made Gerard doubt any of the thoughts he just had about the couple.

"Well, sure it can!" Gerard smiled. "We'd like that very much." he grinned, exposing his tiny teeth which made Lindsey melt.

She flashed an adorable smile at him, blushing softly.

-

Andrew snaked a hand over Lindsey's thigh as they drove to their apartment. They'd just said their goodbyes to the band and had planned a photo shoot for the next day - which Lindsey was super excited about.

She felt herself cringe at the feeling of Andrew's hands on her, she shuffled uncomfortably in her seat and looked away, glancing out the window as the raindrops made patterns on the sidewalk.

"I'm sorry about today, baby." he said quietly as he massaged her thigh softly.

Lindsey felt like squirming and running out of the car to the nearest bridge and jumping off it. She shuffled yet again, uncomfortably, looking over at him and forcing a smile.

"It's okay…" she said quietly, brushing his hand off her thigh. "I'm a little tired." she whispered, yawning gently.

He looked over to her with daggers in his eyes and abruptly tore off his seat belt once they were parked in their space.

"Fuck you then, you useless bitch." he spat, before angrily getting out of the car and storming into their apartment.

Lindsey sighed heavily, her stomach doing flip-flops as she anticipated how violent and angry he'd be if she were to follow him. She bit her lip, thinking for a second, before sliding into the driver's seat and starting the ignition again, reversing and driving out of the car park.

She didn't want to live anymore.