Status: Re-writing.

My Best Friends Brother

Never Gonna Change My Mind

Rose's POV
I slid down the wall and stated to cry. I had heard Andy and Ashley talking the night before. I wanted to be back with Ashley, I really did. I hated that I couldn't though, I was too scared that he would cheat on me again.

"Rose?" I heard someone call. It sounded like Lilly.
"Yeah?" I called back.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine," I said wiping my tears.
"It doesn't look like you are to me."
"What do you want?" I cried.
"Why are you crying?" Lilly asked with her hands on her hips.
"You should know why. It's pretty obvious."

Lilly sighed and sat next to me. She was about to say something when we heard the door open. I quickly wiped away the new set of tears and saw Ashley standing near the door. I instantly got up and left the garage, keeping my head down as I left. I didn't care what Lilly told him, if she told him anything at all.
I went straight to my room, not even caring if someone tried to get my attention. I laid in my bed for a little bit just listening to music to drown everything out. After about an hour (or so it felt like) there was a knock on my door.

"What now?" I asked. Miranda peeked her head in.
"We are about to leave and we kind of need out lead singer." Miranda said.
"Sorry," I apologized while getting out of bed.
"Well don't you look wonderful." I grimaced.
"Thanks."
"Let's get you looking like the natural you."
"Fine."

Miranda helped us when we never knew what to wear. She was pretty much a fashion expert and she loved to flaunt it when she could. Miranda started going through my clothes and shoes to find "the perfect outfit." She soon found what she liked and then moved on to accessories. After those were found, she told me to change.
Once I was changed and it was now twelve-thirty we headed down the stairs to get ready to leave.
"You do realize I haven't worn these boots since I was like, eighteen, right?" I asked Miranda laughing.
"I know." Miranda replied laughing as well.

Once we were down the stairs, I instantly headed towards the garage. Andy stopped me when I was almost there though, he looked me up and down.
"Miranda got to me." I told him. He nodded telling me that he understood. We stood there for a couple of seconds. Andy really looked like he wanted to tell me something but just couldn't. "I'm going to go wait in the car."
"Okay," Andy said sighing.

I walked to the car, stuck the key in the ignition and sat in the passenger seat. The plane was leaving at two so everyone should have been coming out soon. When everyone was in the cars, we left. The car ride was quiet with music as the background noise. The only time we talked was when we were deciding on what to wear, and what songs we were going to do for the show. We soon got to the airport and did the usual check in, check in luggage, go through security, etc, etc, and when the time came, we boarded the plane.

My seat ended up being between Ash and Liz. I sighed and put my headphones in, I really didn't feel like talking to anyone. We soon were headed up into the air and I decided to take a nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woop! New update. :D I've been just a tad busy these past few weeks. I was in the school musical, and I went to see Of Mice and Men last Thursday (they are AWESOME live too. XD).... Okay, maybe that's it but whatever. Haha.
Rose's Outfit

CrashFire17
I am trying to update, I promise you. I just get lazy sometimes... Haha.
Nately2610
I'm sorry you were waiting forever! D:

Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, & referring.