Status: Unfinished. Will update ASAP.

Who Says We Can't Be in Love?

Cringe: Gustav's Pov

My hand is resting on Gavin’s knee still, and I am going to keep it there until people start to notice. “So, what shall we actually do this weekend?” I looked at Sean for some ideas, because he usually has some good ideas on what to do.
“Hmm, Let me think about it, I’ll come up with something fun, I promise. Give me lunch time to come up with some master plan!” Sean trailed off.
“This isn’t world domination, it’s an idea of what do to on the weekend!” We all started laughing at Jacks comment.
“Make sure it’s fun Sean.” I smiled as I unnoticeably began rubbing Gavin’s leg.
Sean raised his eyebrows, as I noticed Gavin was looking at my hand. I quickly removed it, and carried on writing.
“What do we have this afternoon Guys?” Gavin broke the awkward silence.
“Music then ICT?” I replied nervously.
“Oh yeah!” Gavin’s eyes met mine, and I felt myself melt. He dropped his hand, and it brushed past mine, I felt myself shiver.

“Have you guys finished you’re work?” Mr McAlister asked from halfway across the room.
We all looked at each other, and bowed our heads and began writing like maniacs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*RINGGGGGGG!*
Bell. Yes. Lunch.
I strolled out the classroom and skipped down the stairs. “Where we going guys?”
“Field?” Gavin questioned “I actually have no idea, I’m just following” He smiled.
“Haha, I do that most of the time.” I laughed
“Sean, Where we going?” Gavin bellowed to Sean who was a few meters in front of us.
“FIEEELLLD” he screeched.

Gavin and I laughed, and then he grabbed my hand so we could catch up with Sean. The butterflies in my stomach were intense, and it is amazing.
We caught up with everyone, and took a seat on the grass. I put my hand down and felt it first - Just to check that it wasn’t wet. I don’t want a wet bum!

“I’ve got a plan for Saturday!” a look of excitement was spread across Sean’s face
“Is it a good one Sean?” Josh asked
“Mmhmm. Wanna hear it?” He looked at all of us for a response.
I nodded my head eagerly.

“Right!… We are all going to go to the cinema to see the new horror film out, and then we will go and buy lots of rubbish and food and beer and then go back to mine, Jack and Gavs dorm for a massive sleepover! Sound good?” Sean Smiled.

“Aren’t some of you still underage?” Mr Watkins was stood behind Sean. Cringe.
The smile from Sean’s face turned into a serious face, and he began to go red.

“I’m Joking Sean, you should know my sarcasm by now” He placed his hands on Sean’s face. “You’re hot! You sure you’re not coming down with something?” Ian removed his hands from Sean‘s face, and placed them in his back pockets.

“No, it’s just hot out here” Sean said as if he was caught on edge.
“Mmmhmm, sure. I’ll see you after your lesson with Mr Phillips” Ian smiled at Sean, and began to stroll away.
“You will, see you then beautiful” Sean replied, then he realised what he actually just said. Ian turned around. “Why thank you, you scrub up pretty well yourself” Mr Watkins chuckled and carried on walking.
"I'm so glad that accommodation isn't on site, I don't think Sean would cope!" Gavin prodded Seans side.
“FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. Why did I say that!?” Sean placed his face in his hands cringing.

“Because you’re a moron?” I replied

Everyone started laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, things are begining to hit off between a few couples. They've made plans for the weekend. I wonder what will happen.

Thanks for all the comments and feeback, i appreciate it a lot.
Enjoy!