Status: Unfinished. Will update ASAP.

Who Says We Can't Be in Love?

King Of Pong: Jack's POV

I’m really amused by Gustav’s comment; he’s funny when he wants to be.

We have music next… I love music, for many reasons, but here are the 2 most important ones.
1. it’s a subject that I am good at and feel confident in
2. The teacher, Mr. Gaskarth. Well, he makes me speechless looking at him, there is no other word to describe him than, Beautiful.
No-one knows how I feel, because I’m too nervous on what they’ll think, if I tell anyone I’m going to tell my roommates; Gavin and Sean. No doubt I will, they can probably tell I like him knowing them.
Living with them is great, but nothing gets past either of them, and we all know each other very well, which I suppose is good in some aspects… Apart from when It comes to men we like.

Sean always eventually gets the man he wants, because he is really good looking, but not my type. I like Alex, but it’s weird. He’s only a few years older than me, so I don’t see the problem. But yet, he’s teaching me. My thoughts began to trail off…
*RINNNNNGGGG*

“Music Motherfuckers!” Sean shouted, which startled me. I gave him an unimpressed look.

“Smile Jack, its music you’re favourite” Sean winked at me, and held out a hand to pull me off the ground.
“I have some things to discuss with you later” He said quietly, so only Gavin and I could hear.
Gavin smirked at Sean, and Sean smirked back. I looked at both of them confused.
“It’s not bad, J. Promise” Sean looked at me with a sincere look on his face. I believed him.
“Okay” I chuckled “Can we get to music now?” I really wanted to get to music; I need to see Mr. Gaskarth!
Sean nodded, and raised his eyebrows, and followed me slowly, giggling with Gavin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sorry I’m later Sir!” I threw myself through the door.
“Sorry we’re late too” Gavin and Sean strolled in, and slowly settled themselves.
“It’s okay my beauties” Mr. Gaskarth smiled. Our eyes met, and I panicked, so I carried on making eye contact. Until I realised I was making a twat out of myself.
“We all know what we’re doing don’t we?” Mr. Gaskarth asked.
I raised my hand.
“I’m not too sure about the evaluation” I said nervously
“Ahh right, the evaluations of recording yeah? How about you guys Jam today, and finish all your recordings then we’ll sort out the evaluations in another lesson or after school?”
Everyone in the class seemed happy with that, and so did I. After school time with Mr. Gaskarth. Yes.
“Good! So when you’re ready everyone, go and get your instruments and equipment.” My Gaskarth clapped his hands together eagerly, he was always so positive, that’s one of the things I love about him, even when you’re feeling sad, he always makes you feel better.
We all got up and collected our instruments; I play the guitar and I’m the only main guitarist in the class. We all walked back into the music room as a rowdy group.
“So guys we didn’t actually finish the Conversation about the plans for Saturday…” Gustav stated
“I said a good plan!” Sean snapped playfully
“Yeah, then you got distracted by Mr. Watkins” Laughed Josh. Sean spun around with no come back, all he did was stick his middle finger up at us, as we were all laughing. We arranged ourselves on the floor in the music room.
“So guys, is the plan to go to the Cinema to see that new horror film, then to ASDA to get loads of shit and beer, then back to Sean’s, Gavin’s and Jacks Dorm for a sleepover?” Questioned Josh
“Sounds good, guys” Mr Gaskarth was smiling over me, I could feel my heart in my mouth. “We’re going to the cinema Saturday too, so we might see you guys there!” Alex was still smiling over me.
“When you say WE sir, who do you mean?” Sean questioned.
“First of all call me Alex dude, much cooler. Secondly me, Ian and Aled” Alex laughed, and joined us on the floor. “Can’t believe it’s our final term guys” Alex started to make a fake crying noise.
“Man up” Sean laughed
“Screw you dude!” Alex joked back.
It made me a bit jealous, because it felt like Sean was talking to my man, I know he isn’t, he’s far too interested in Ian, and Sean isn’t like that… But it still aggravated me.

“Sir, didn’t this lesson end at 2:30?” I asked confused looking at my watch “Because it’s 2:40? Unless my phone is FU...” Alex looked at me with a disapproving look “Screwed up” I smiled.
“Nope, mine says that too” Mr Phillips was stood in the Music door room, “Lex, do you constantly forget the bell in this room doesn’t work?” Mr Phillips laughed.
“Oh, shit. Yeah” Alex Laughed “Well, now that we’re all here, and we only have an hour and 20minutes left, I think we should do some recording and then you can get your music technology and advertisement done, then that’s killing 2 birds with one stone, right King Of Pong?” Alex was smiling at Aled, as we all looked at each other confused “PONG?” Josh smiled at them. Aled went bright red.
"I think thats a great idea... Getting 2 of your final assingments finished! Then we only have 2 left. Well you have 2 for me, and i'm not sure how many you have for music?" Aled started to bafle on, he was embaressed.
"Whats Pong?!" Josh exclamined
"Yeah Aled, what is Pong, and why are you the king?" Alex began laughing. Aled sat down on the floor slowly, and sighed "I Hate you Alex" He laughed. "Let me Explain..."
♠ ♠ ♠
This took me a few days to update, cause my computer had to be restored, and i've had a pretty bad week, as you can probabaly tell from my twitter...
But, Enjoy.
Comments please, thank you for reading.
Check out my other stories? (: