Status: Unfinished. Will update ASAP.

Who Says We Can't Be in Love?

So Embaressed: Aleds POV

Alex was still beaming a smile at me
“I hate you” I smiled at him, and playfully pushed him so he’d move up on the desk. As I slid onto the desk next to him, “I guess there is no way out of this now, I’m going to have to explain why Lex is calling me Pong aren’t I?”
“Haha, yes!” Josh laughed eagerly. I saw Sean and Jack give him a look; it wasn’t a horrible look, more like a teasing look. Josh began to blush; I thought I’d break the awkwardness by carrying on with my explanation.
“Right well, we were all invited to one of Lex’s friends bands after party and we were all a bit drunk…”
“Abit?” Alex questioned then laughed
“Okay… we were very drunk. Anyway, we all decided to play beer pong, and we had matches and rematches, and I won every game. And I got given a beer crown and got called the King of Pong, so that’s why Lex is calling me Pong” I paused, to see faces staring back at me, lifelessly…

Laughter filled the room, as I felt myself going red. This is so embarrassing. Josh was looking at me, I didn’t feel uneasy, it felt nice, it felt as if he was trying to read me, to see if I was happy or not. Josh is really caring, and he does care about his friends a lot, which is good, we’re only a couple of years apart. When they’re all 18, I’m sure Lex will invite them to a party.

The laughter began to die down. “I love not being at sixth form full time” Gustav randomly said.
“Same, because you’re my only class, so when you’re not here, neither am I” Alex laughed.
“Touché” I replied.
“Now you’re getting as bad as Ian! You and your French!” We all began laughing.
“I heard laughter…” Ian strolled in through the double doors. “You’re all just jealous because Je peux parler assez bien le français et vous ne pouvez pas” Ian began laughing leaving all of us clueless on what he had just said.
“You do realise Je peux comprendre que chaque mot vous dites” Sean smugly replied to him.
“Shit. You can understand me?!” Ian replied in shock
“I can, and I don’t think they’re that jealous that you can speak fluent French” Sean winked at Ian. I saw Ian smirk at him. I sat there looking at him with a ‘I know you like him’ Look spread across my face. I turned around to see Lex giving Ian the same look I was, which made me chuckle. Ian gave us a really sarcastic look, then walked in and joined us.
“Guys, go and get your tracks up, to check if they’re done or not? I need to know. Cheers!” Lex wanted to talk to Ian… I could tell.
The boys jumped up off the floor, and made there way over in a little group to log in.
“Ian, please just save yourself the pain and say something to Sean!” Alex cried in a hushed tone, checking over his shoulder just in case anyone could hear.
“No way! He’s far too young for me!” Ian replied in a hushed tone.
“8 years?” I added in “It’s not that bad, the age gap is bigger between Bin Laden and his wife’s then it is between you and Sean! Also the age gap between the guy I like is 5 years, so there is really no difference!” I went off on one.
“Who do you like Aled?” I felt my stomach fill with butterflies as I didn’t know what to reply with. “I’m not discussing this here.” I replied, very proud of myself that I came up with a blunt answer.
“C’mon, you guys know who I like, so who do you li…” I cut Ian off mid sentence “SHH! Josh is coming over” I began to blush
“I’ve finished my tracks, edited and everything” Josh’s smile was amazing, it was shining from one side of his face to the other, and he seemed so happy. I wish I could be the happiness in his life, to make someone feel that good everyday would give me the satisfaction to do anything.
“That’s great then! Well we’ve only got like 15 minutes left of the lesson, so you can either leave early, or stay and chat to the others.” Lex was so cool talking to the students – It feels weird calling the guy I like a ‘Student’.
“I’m catching the bus back to our dorm later, so is it okay if I stay?” Oh how I wish he’d say those words to me ‘Is it okay if I stay?’
“Course it is, just go and prod Sean, and tell him to get his bum over here.”
Josh skipped off, and my eyes followed him. Ian waved his hand across my face. He mimed something with his lips; I’m terrible at lip reading!
“Sean’s coming over” I winked at Ian
“Oh how you wish that he was coming over…” Alex laughed
“That is not what I said” He looked at us unimpressed, trying not to laugh

“You asked for me to be prodded Lex?” Sean chirpily smiled
“I did” Alex began to chuckle and leant towards me “And so did Ian” Which set me off into fits of hysteria.
“Have you finished your tracks?” Alex coughed to get rid of his laugh
“I have yeah… what is so funny?” Sean looked at me confused
“Ask Ian” I replied through my laugh
“Ian… What’s so funny?” Sean fluttered his eyelids at Ian
“That I wanted you to be prodded” Ian blurted out. “SHIT. WAIT. I didn’t mean that!” Ian buried his head in his hands and started laughing.
“Guys, stop terrorising my man” Sean began laughing then walked away. I nudged Ian enthusiastically, to check he just heard what I heard.

“Alex, can me and Gus head back to our dorm. There’s a bus due in a minute, and we’re both done” Josh’s eyes were twinkling.
“Sure! I guess I’ll see you guys tomorrow for one lesson?” Alex smiled at them.
“Yeah! See you then” Josh smiled, shining his beautiful teeth. They all went over and hugged their friends. I heard Josh’s breath “See you later Sean yeah? I think we have a few things to discuss” He nodded towards us three sat on the table, I was the only one that noticed. “Yeah, I’ll send Gus over as an exchange” They all laughed.

“See you later guys!” Josh’s eyes met mine before he left, which sent my stomach mad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't really know where to go with this, or how to end it. So it's not very good, i'm still trying to get into the story, and getting everyone in, in the first few chapters.
If you want to give me ideas/help Message me, and i'll give you my email.

Feeback and Comments please!
Thank you for reading, Check out my other stories?
<3 (: