Status: Active and ready to go!! comment and tell me your thoughts!!

There's So Much Beauty When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights

How does the dagger feel?

Hiding.
That’s the key when you live with pranksters full time. Even better when they can sit around all day and do nothing but prank people. This is why a person might resort to sleeping on top of a wardrobe. When they are 5’3” and 112 pounds it’s even easier.
Now, I’m sure you can imagine that said person was expecting the prank that was deliver on the morning of her 21st birthday, just not to the extent it was.
She CERTAINLY was not expecting her room filled almost to the ceiling with skittles.
“ANALISE!!! SOYA!!! ROSALIND!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY ROOM??!?!?!” I yelled as I examined the mess. I looked around to see the gate in front of the door and the closed bathroom door.
“How am I gonna get out of here??” I asked out loud.
“YOU HAVE TO FIND YOUR PRESENT FIRST!!! ITS SOMEWHERE BY THE FLOOR!!!” I heard the laughter that followed Rosalind’s shouts.
“Fine but it better be good” I jumped into the mess.
I must have searched for an hour before I kicked something over with my foot. I picked it up and made my way to the door hoping that was it. With the hope, I opened the door. The skittles flooded out into the hallway sweeping me with them. As the skittles finally came to a rest, I was able to stand and walk into the kitchen.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” I was greeted by my 3 friends/ roommates, Soya, Analise, and Rosalind, as well as a few familiar and unknown people. With further examination on the kitchen I found a gigantic “happy birthday” sign stretching across the kitchen as well as streamers and ribbons every which way. There were also balloons and confetti spread out every which way, and a HUGE black and purple cake with pictures on it on the table.
I walked towards the table to examine the pictures and found that they were all pictures of band members I had met or good times with friends. It was looking at those pictures that I remembered who was in the kitchen.
“ASH GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND HUG ME!!!” I turned hearing my name. There stood Craig, Robert, Max, and Bryan. Better known as Escape The Fate.
I ran into Craig’s arms and he picked me up and spun me around and I was then passed around through the guys.
“I can’t believe that you’re here!! Wait, I thought you guys were touring??” I was really confused.
“Actually we have been here for two days now” Robert said while grabbing water from the fridge.
“Yeah we are on tour with these fuckers” I followed where Max was pointing and saw at least 20 guys just sitting in our living room. It was then I realized I was in an oversized t-shirt and underwear.
“SHIT” I ran into my room and slammed the door ignoring the skittles that littered the hallway and my room and went straight for my bathroom. I had laid out my out for today last night. I put on the black skinnies and my favorite top. It was like a tank top but it zipped up in the front. I did my makeup and put my hair in a ponytail before going back out.
“Awe little Ash was embawassed” I slapped Bryan and Robert’s hands away from my checks as I sat down at the table.
“Anyways now that that’s out of the way, we have a full day of fun planned for you” Analise was gonna make me sick with her happiness.
“Joy. Does it include me working like I told you all I had to do??” The girls and guys all frowned.
“Nuh-Uh Jerk face is not making you work on your 21st birthday!” Rosalind shouted.
“I have no choice!! I need the job. I can’t just go off and tour” I eyed everyone in the room since they all did that. Even the girls toured as merch girls and managers.
“Ugh. Fine well let’s get some breakfast it’s almost 11” My eyes widened.
“11??!?!!!!?!” I shot up and ran back to my room. I threw on my black Macbeth Elliots grabbed my keys and name tag and ran back out to the kitchen.
“I have to go I am supposed to work 11-7”
“11 TO 7?!??!?! WHAT THE FUCK????! We have plans Ash!!!” I ignored Rosalind as I grabbed a Starbucks frap from the fridge and ran towards the door.
“Sorry ht calls my name” I ran down stairs and too my car. When I turned on my car a song I hadn’t heard before turned on. I looked at my ipod and the playlist read “bday surprise list” and the song was called “Puppets (The first snow)” by Motionless In White. I hadn’t heard it before but I really liked it. I turned it up all the way and started my drive. Today was gonna be a long day.
ANALISE
“Well that was a nice hello”
“Chris is right”
“Sorry guys her jerk face boss is making her work” I sighed and slumped down in the chair that was previously occupied by Ash.
“Where does she work??”
“Hot Topic”
“Then let’s go get her. Anyone that works at hot topic would know us. Come one we’re famous” Max has a big head.
“Yeah let’s go for it!!” Shawn jumped up and posed fighter-like.
“Shawn think with your brain not your dick and we’ll talk” Craig was very protective over Ash.
“Cool it Craig, besides Shawn isn’t her type” Rosalind smiled. She did that just to piss off Shawn.
“What is her type?? Never saw her as a type person” Bryan is right.
“Not you” The guys all laughed at his expression as I stood.
“Well we better get going now. Let’s all get some breakfast before we head to get her. That way she gets some work done”
ASHLEY
“Hey I’m going to get lunch watch the store” Brian said as he walked out.
“Whatever” I turned around and grabbed the ipod and switched it out for mine putting on the playlist from this morning. I walked around and checked merch and helped customers as the time went by. I knew that Brian was well over due but I didn’t care we were both losing our jobs in a month. I found out today that the store was closing and I was losing my job. Great birthday present right??
“Excuse me could you tell me what band this is??” Someone asked from behind me.
“Alesana” I answered without turning away from the merch I was organizing.
“Could you show me some of their cds??” I sighed but stood and walked towards the cd area.
“Here ya go” I showed them where the cds were before going to the register and changing the song.
“Well It seems like you like Alesana” The same guy from before said from behind me.
“Lay off Shawn I already told you to think with your head” I turned and saw everyone filing into the store.
“What are you guys doing here!?!” I asked
“I am not gonna let my friend spend her 21st birthday at work” Max said.
“Awe thx but I can’t leave my boss left for lunch and has yet to retu-“
“Ashley!! Why are you just sitting around talking when you should be working?!!?!” I groaned as Brian walked through the door.
“Sorry Brian but my friends showed and it is my 21st b-“
“I don’t care you should be working that’s what you are going to be paid for for the next month so do it”
“Month?? Are you getting fired??” Rosalind asked.
“No the store is closing”
“That sucks start a band you can get farther” I laughed at Max.
“Not everyone is as lucky as you guys max”
“Yeah I know just tho-“
“Max? As in Max Green??” I smirked and turn to Brian.
“Yeah Max green From E scape The Fate. And his friends Craig, Bryan, and Robert”
“Wow its so won-“
“Cut the bs. You are a jerk face and we don’t like you” I looked around the ETF guys to find some other guy saying that.
“Yeah what Bruno said!!” I laughed at that.
“I quit” I said jumping off the counter and grabbing my ipod.
“YES FUNALLY!!!” Rosalind grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the store.
“It’s the start of a wonderful day”
♠ ♠ ♠
one of many Dead Masquerade stories to come. ^_^
pleae comment with your thoughts
thx!