Status: Active and ready to go!! comment and tell me your thoughts!!

There's So Much Beauty When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights

Final Chapter

ASHLEY
THE NEXT DAY
Everyone was freaking out. Motionless is supposed to go on in 5 and no one can find Chris. We have all called him at least a hundred times and still NOTHING.
"We might just have to cancel." Angelo was freaking out.
"No have Ricky do vocals" I said.
"i can't I only do some screams"
"You do the vocals" I stared at Ryan.
"HELL-"TJ interrupted me.
"Guys! he said he will be here in a minute just go get everything ready!" We all frantically started fruiting around trying to help set up for the show before Chris got here. I ran over to tech to do a last minute check. finally everyone was ready. I ran back over to the guys to do last minute good lucks.
"Good luck guys"
"Chris is outside he said just go on and he will be in" The gus all nodded hugging me individually as they went by. Chris showed up last in the line. I went to tie him a hug and kiss good luck but he quickly pushed me off and ran on stage. I didn't understand. Tears were welling up in my eyes. Ricky, Angelo, TJ, Ryan, and Balz all saw what happened. they couldn't help but stare at him as he walked on stage and grabbed the mic. Wiping my eyes, I walked back to the tech booth and started working. The entire time i thought 'what did I do wrong?'
AFTER THE SHOW
Chris left the second the show was over. No one knew where he went. We all just packed up and then waited around with the other bands. while Motionless went and met the bands I stayed behind and waited for ETF to go on. My mind was so clouded with thoughts of what happened that I didn't notice balz sit down next to me until he hugged me.
"I don't know what i did wrong Josh"
"Its probably something really stupid don't-" His phone started going off.
"Hello?" the person on the other line started yelling frantically.
"No I can't! Im talking to Ash" He hung up the phone. I smiled. He really was one of the sweetest people ever.
"Look he is never like that. Something probably happened that he is just having trouble reacting to. just brush it off for now and if he is still acting like this, just know I will always be here to talk if you need it ok?" I smiled and nodded.
"Thanks josh" He hugged me.
"Im gonna go to the mercy booth and hang with the fans feel free to join." I nodded and he grabbed my hand and helped me up. He picked me up and started running towards the exit.
"JOSH! put me down" i couldn't stop laughing even though he was carrying me around.
He stopped when we were outside by the RVs and bus'.
"Mission is complete. i MADE YOU LAUGH" I laughed as he started cheering.
"Shut up you big goof ball!" He stuck his tongue out at me.
"Hey don't stick that out unless you are gonna use it" he made a horrified face and covered his mouth. I laughed at his expression.
"Not cool" he started walking away.
"JOSHY!" he turned as I ran and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, nearly knocking him over.
"Jeesh Ash! I'm not the hulk!" We laughed as he put me down again.
"Can i HAVE A PIGGY BACK RIDE?!"He laugh but agreed.
BACK AT THE HOUSE
"Think he's here?" I asked Josh. He hasn't left my side all night.
"Possibly only one way to find out" I walked in and started looking around after bringing James downstairs to sleep. I checked every room and found nothing. I sighed before going into the kitchen and pulling out a beer. i sat at the island staring at the beer in front of me.
"To drink or not to drink?"
"Don't" I turned and saw Balz sitting on the counter eating a 5-pound gummy bear a fan had gotten him. I didn't realize he was there.
"Life sucks"
"You will see him tomorrow. he has to see you before we leave and we are leaving right after the show. We have to pan up in the morning"
"I thought you weren't leaving until the day after?"
"We have to go home for some health and money reasons. Sorry Ash" I wanted break down crying.
"Im sorry Ash"
THE NEXT MORNING
I woke up in Josh's arms in my room. Chris never came home last night. I sat up and went int the bathroom.I was a mess. my hair was everywhere, my makeup was in streams down my face from all the crying I did with Josh last night. I decided a shower would be the best option. Looking over at the bed I saw that Josh was still completely asleep. I went into my closet and pulled out purple skinnies, one of Jimmy's remaining shirts, and undergarments. i placed them on the counter by the sink.
JOSH BALZ
I woke up to hear the shower running. I sat with Ashley last night while she cried. I care for this girl so much. If only she understood, I would say something but Chris doesn't deserve that.
I sighed before standing and going to wash my face off. I still had makeup on from the night before. I didn't notice the shower turn off or Ashley get out. I looked up into the mirror and saw her standing there in her towel. I spun to face her.
"Sorry Ill just go upstairs" I ran out before she could say anything.
Upstairs I found everyone eating Breakfast, pizza.
"Morning." Everyone kind of looked at me and followed my every move. After i sat down and they still stared at me i cracked.
"WHAT?!" I yelled.
"Why were you in Ashley's room last night?"
"I don't know maybe because Chris pushed her away last night after being MIA the whole day and night and now?" I stared at TJ. He didn't know what to say.
"I wasn't moving in on Chris' girlfriend if thats what you were thinking. She was crying last night about what happened.CRYING. When have you ever seen her cry?"
"I never thought that. What Chris did was fucked up Balz but don't you know what happened?" I shook my head not knowing what he was talking about.
"Chris is gonna meet up with us before the show." With that TJ walked away leaving me completely confused.
CHRIS
I knew the guys were packed up by now and probably saying their goodbyes. Nason was driving me to her house before his band practice.
"Just remember that its completely up to you Chris. Do what you think is best for the relationship" I nodded as we pulled up to the house. I saw everyone outside getting ready to leave. Since they weren't hugging it meant that Ashley was going to come out tonight.
"Thanks Nason Ill see you soon hopefully"
"Bye man" We hugged and i got out. I watched him drive away before turning to everyone. They were all staring at me as I walked up to them. I found Ashley standing by Balz staring at me.
"Can I talk to you alone for a minute?" She nodded and walked inside with me following her.
"James stay with Ricky" She said before closing the door. There were stragglers in the upstairs so she brought us downstairs into her room. I sat down on the foot of the bed.
"Im sorry for whatever I did Chris"
"I don't know what to believe Ash. Honestly I think the best option would be a break"
ASHLEY
My heart shattered when he said that.
"Wha-why?" I wanted to cry some more.
"You didn't see it did you?" I shook my head.
"let me see your phone"I handed him the phone and he instantly began searching for something. Finally he handed me the phone.
It was open to a picture of me and my ex kissing.
"Chris i SWEAR this is my ex his name is drew."
"I don't know what to believe Ash" I looked at the picture again and saw that it had a time stamp that was just a couple of days ago.
"i HAVENT SEEN HIM IN 4 YEARS"
"Ash I love you, I just need to clear my head" Before i could say anything else he grabbed my face and kissed me long and hard. He then stood.
"Goodbye" and with that he was gone.
CHRIS
I felt like a murderer as I walked through the crowd of people from the tour. What I did might not have been right, but it was wrong to make a decision with a clouded mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. AP classes are kicking my ass xD. i saw motionless on the all stars tour Thursday!! :DDD Angelo wuvvers me :P anyways there will be a sequel and a sequel to the sequel... the deal with each story is that its based on one tour. This was Dead masquerade OBVIOUSLY :P. I already said the name of the tour.... first person to comment what that tour is and Ill give you the spot of "significant other of band member you choose" :P
-Me
PS comments and subscriptions are appreciated but not required :)