Status: Active and ready to go!! comment and tell me your thoughts!!

There's So Much Beauty When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights

second to last chapter

ASHLEY
After Chris and I had our heart to heart, he had to go prep with the band and I had to go prep with ETF. I found the guys sitting behind their bus.
“Awe Ashley is growing up. She’s in love! They even have matching band aids!” Everyone laughed.
“Shut it Money or ill cut you in half” I sat down in Craig’s lap.
“Whoa girly im not your other half” Everyone laughed at Craig.
“Oh shut the fuck up all of you” I got up to start walking away.
“Oh come on Le, we were just joking”
“Well I am not in the mood for joking”
“No you just have a lot of built up Tension” The guys all laughed again.
“Can you blame me? Its been like 6-ish years since I last had sex” The guys all looked at me.
“Who knew that you are really a dirty little girl” I smirked at Robert.
“Oh theres a side of me that no one but Jimmy knows about” I winked. The guys jaws all dropped.
“Ill be back” Craig pushed me off his lap and ran inside the venue.
“Awe don’t torment the poor man Le”
“Hey he started that one!"
“That doesn’t mean you torment him. A man doesn’t deserve that kind of torment” I watched as Robert shifted in his seat.
“Got a ‘problem’ Robert?” He looked at me and then ran inside.
“Wow Le”
“Shut it Money no one cares.” He laughed.
“So while horny and hornier are away shall we write up a set list?”
“Sure what are we playing tonight?”
BEFORE THE SHOW
I was watching Motionless from side stage since Ryan decided to play tonight. They were killing it as always. Ryan was walking towards me during a song.
“You look deep in thought” He yelled over the music. I was.
“Im contemplating jumping” I looked past him to see the guys looking at him every couple of seconds.
“DO IT!” He laughed.
“Think They will catch me?” He nodded and smiled.
“Ok middle of Abigail” He nodded and then went and told Chris. I watched Chris look at me worried. I laughed and he smiled. Ryan and Chris told everyone else before they started the next song, which happened to be Abigail. They moved it up so they could see me jump. Bastards. I did some warm up stretches, Jumped around, kinda just prepped to jump. There was a bit of a gap so I need to jump up and out. About half way through the song I saw the perfect opportunity and I took it. I made it past Chris and out. When I got to the crowd they caught me by a narrow gap. They all cheered as I crowd surfed for a while.
“Down guys!” I yelled for them to put me down. They dropped me just before the security guards got me. I was on the ground and the crowd was pushing into me. I looked up and saw Chris and everyone looking for me. I crawled my way to a pit and got a couple of people to start a circle pit with me. Damn good fun. I got punched in the face. I had a bloody nose, a black eye, and maybe a few more select bruises on my arms legs and stomach. Definitely a few on my back.
I walked out the front door and around to get back to the back. Ryan practically tackled me when I was back.
"Damn girl" He squeezed me and I held my breathe to prevent a scream from emitting out of my mouth.
"Ryan back the fuck off she's hurt" Chris pulled Ryan off of me and stood in front of me.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Yeah Im fine just a little scratched up and bruised is all. I have to go get ready for the next set" I kissed him before he could say anything else and attempted to find Craig and the guys.
"Ready when you are" I said to Monte as I walked up to them.
"Alright lets rock this bitch"
THE NEXT DAY
CHRIS
I was finding myself having to change the plans for tonight. I was surprised when she said she wanted that. It was unusual really. I quickly got dressed and went upstairs while she slept. I went searching for food in the kitchen.
"Hey" I turned and saw Angelo sitting on a stool on the counter.
"morning" I went back to searching only to find nothing.
"No food" He was now reading the paper.
"No she Ang. I was gonna make Ash breakfast"
"Head over fucking heels" I turned and stared at Ang.
"What was that?"
"You love her dumb ass" He looked over the top of the paper.
"No shit" He sighed.
"Whats up with you lately?"
"I don't think this is a good idea" I gave him an odd look.
"What are you talking about?"
"Something doesn't feel right… not that you are making a mistake but someone is gonna get hurt" with that he walked away. What the fuck?
I began walking down stairs to ask Ash if I could borrow her car to go get some groceries.She was still sound as lee when I entered the room. As I went to wake her up, her phone went off. I saw that it was from an unknown number so I decided to read the text message. Cry. That was my thought after opening it. The text was a picture of Ash kissing some other guy. I looked for a time stamp to see if it was just an old picture. I found one. March 8th. I threw the phone down and ran upstairs and out of the house.
What am i going to do?
ASHLEY
I woke up with a smile one my face, I reached out to give Chris a hug but only felt a cold sheet. Sitting up I saw no one.
"Chris?" nothing. I quickly got up and changed into some skinnies and a shirt that belonged to Chris.
"Hey Angelo have you seen Chris?" I asked after I had searched downstairs.
"He left about an hour ago" He was reading something.
"Where did he go?"
"Groceries I think. He said he was gonna ask to borrow your car" I raised an eyebrow.
"He never came and asked me" He looked over the top of his book and looked at me.
"Not good"
CHRIS
"I don't know what to do Nason" I was at my friend Nason's house right now. I didn't know where else to go.
"Maybe you should talk to her. Thats the smart thing to do" I sighed.
"She would just deny it. She wouldn't even say if it happened a long as time ago and meant nothing. She would just say it didn't happen" He sighed and walked over to the closet grabbing out a pillow and blanket for me.
"you know her like the back of your hand huh?"
"I thought I did" The couch dipped as he sat besides me.
"well then maybe you should just take a break and make sure that she's 'the one' Chris. If she isn't you will fins someone and be just as happy if not happier with them" He just makes SO much sense sometimes!!
"Maybe you are right"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took foREVer... School has taken a toll! 2 AP classes, youth theatre, Dual Classes, college classes, the school play, and SO SO much more!! well this is the second to last chapter. The sequel will be up soon ;) thanks for reading