‹ Prequel: New Moon's Love
Status: Complete!!!!

Total Eclipse Of The Heart

Chapter 7

I heard a crash and more people yelling. I knew Paul was going to kill Jake for what he did to me. I sat down on the porch, my legs swinging as I leaned my head against one of the support beams holding up the roof of the porch.

I listened to the commotion going on inside. I was kind of glad it wasn't my fault this time. I heard the phone ring a couple times and Emily telling the boys to take it outside.

“Hello?” She answered after the sliding glass door had been shut.

“Yes she is, just a moment.” Emily came outside and handed me the phone.

“Hello?”

Hello sweetheart. My mom said.

“Hi mom.”

Me and Jeremy are in Seattle right now. We're traveling to La Push tomorrow. Tell your brother and I can't wait to meet this Jacob boy I've heard about.

“And I can't wait for you to get here. I'll see you tomorrow then.”

I love you sugar.

I hung up with out saying anything. I stared at the phone for a few seconds before getting up and going into the house. I gave the phone back to Emily before going outside. Paul and Jake were arguing and most of the pack were standing around them, trying to get them to stop.

Everyone quieted when they noticed me. They all started to go back into the house, slowly, Paul being the last to leave. I stood across the yard from him staring at him.

He began to walk towards me. “Madde I-”

“Just save it.” I said

“I swear I didn't mean it. I just-”

“I said save it. I don't want to hear one of your stupid sob stories just to get me to forgive you. I don't care any more. Its obvious you love her more and I'm glad you do because I don't love you anymore. I can't love you. I thought I was the only one for you, but I guess I was wrong. I'm leaving with my mom when she comes tomorrow and nothing can change my mind. Absolutely nothing.”