Status: Updating. Comments and subscriptions are appreciated!

Blind Ambition

Lies

GARRETT'S POV

I stood there, dumbfounded. Was everything she said true? Was all of this just a lie just so she'd stay in the band? Again, never in a million years did I expect this kind of fucked up shit to happen.

"See, I told you, Garrett," Ashlyn said. "She's the villain here."

"Stop it, Ashlyn," Justin said. "You know that it wasn't the whole truth! You're the manipulative bitch!"

"She told the story herself! Who would lie to make herself seem worse? She told the truth and nothing else!" Ashlyn exclaimed.

"This is not over, Ashlyn. And just so you know, I'm quitting the band." Then Justin left the room.

"You know what, I'm done with all this bullshit too. Have fun making people hate you, you fucking bitch," Philip said before following Justin. The other guys followed. I on the other hand, still can't believe what I just found out.

"This is a load of bullshit!" I said after a few moments of keeping quiet. Ashlyn jumped in shock. "You're the same, Adrien and you. You're both cruel! I can't believe I fell—ugh this is a big pile of bullshit!" I yelled in frustration and stormed out the room.

Remember when I said that this couldn't get any more fucked up? Well I stand corrected because nothing can get more fucked than this situation I'm in.

So everything was a big weave of lies, a huge mess that Adrien and Ashlyn made for their own selfish gain. Everything was destroyed. I desperately wanted her to say that everything Ashlyn said wasn't true. I just wanted her to say that it wasn't true and I would've believed her right then and there but instead, she admitted it.

You know the worst part? I fell for her real hard. But now, these strong emotions are turning into something negative.

Still, I can't deny that I had feelings for her.

The next morning, I didn't want to get out of bed. I didn't want to see any of those girls' faces, especially Adrien's.

Images of Adrien crying in the elevator flashed in my mind. She was probably crying 'cause of the guilt. I shook the images off my head and decided to just fix my things since we're leaving later anyway.

"Garrett, may I come in?" a voice came from outside. It was Kennedy.

"Yeah, sure," I answered. He walked in, a look of panic on his face. "What's up?"

"Adrien, Justin, and Philip are in the airport right now. They're going home."

I shrugged. "So? Why should I care?"

He sighed. "Adrien's dad just died yesterday. She didn't want us to know 'cause of all the drama that happened. We just found out from Vito and Tim."

I gulped. So that was why she was crying. I didn't say a word in reply, I couldn't. I didn't know what to say. Even if she did something wrong, she didn't deserve this. But I couldn't do anything now.

"What are you still doing, sitting there? Come on, Garrett. Don't tell me you're just going to ignore this like she didn't mean anything to you at all 'cause I won't believe it for a fucking second. You loved her, Garrett, and we can tell that you still do."

I refrained myself from standing up and running to the airport. "I'm sorry, but I can't do anything now."

"You know what, I can think of 50 things you can do to stop this but it's either you chicken out or you actually try," Pat said, suddenly appearing at the door. "Come on, dude. Adrien's probably the best girl out there for you. Are you really willing to let her go just like this?"

I covered my face with my hands in frustration. "I don't know, guys. I don't know."
♠ ♠ ♠
AND I'M ACTUALLY UPDATING AGAIN! Three updates in a day?! Well, I owe you guys a lot, and I actually finished the story by staying up late until 5 am so there are like 4 or 5 chapters left. I am starting a new story though, and it's a John Gomez fanfic. I would appreciate it if you showed the same support to it as you did to this story. Thank you!