Status: Keep or Kill???

Love Me

001

I was in my room the first time she entered my home.

I was dancing in my underwear to "I Don't Do Boys" when I heard my mom calling me from downstairs,

"Cori, your brother is home with his new girlfriend, Scarlet, and he really wants you to meet her!"

I jumped up and darted off to my closet, and slid on a pair of dark red skinny jeans to match my True Blood shirt. My brother, Carter, is my best friend, and has been ever since I can remember. We are like peas and carrots, and I know I can trust Carter with everything. So we never have any secrets. He was the first person I told when I realized the reason I have never had a boyfriend wasn't because I am unattractive, but because I am lesbian. He let me vent to him, and helped me figure out how and when to tell our parents. Now every time he gets a new girlfriend he wants me to meet her and give him my opinion.

I hurridly walked downstairs into the living room where Carter, his girlfriend, and my mom were located. When she came into view I was stunned completly starstruck. She was completely gorgeous, and right then I think I fell in love. The bad part about it is she is my brothers girlfriend.

"Hi my name is Scarlet Bells," She introduced holding her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Cori nice to meet you," I replied shaking her hand slowly completely en-wrathed by her beauty. We all sat down on the couch and got to know one another until Mom had to go check on dinner. The whole time Scarlet was talking about her life I couldn't help but stare at her. She was perfect from the style of her brown hair to the clothes that she wore. I found out she to was interested in the show True Blood and Criminal Minds, and enjoys dancing with no pants on when she is alone in her room. The more I find out about this girl the more I fall completely in love with her. While the thought of grabbing her and kissing her wouldn't leave my mind another thought creeped into my mind. I shouldn't be thinking about my brother's girlfriend in this way. I should be picturing how she would look getting married to my brother not how amazing her body must look under her tight clothes. When Mother called us into the dinning room for dinner after Dad got home we all sat at the table. Carter on one side of Scarlet and me on the other. I know the more I hang around her the deeper I am digging myself into a hole.
This is the first secret I will ever have kept from Carter. How am I going to do this? I tell him everything, and he will notice if I start acting weird.
Then I came up with a plan: find another girl for me and forget about Scarlet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cori's point of view is written by me Brianna (Smokeweed-eatyogurt) and Scarlet's point of view is written by Danger Star (: