Status: Keep or Kill???

Love Me

002

I let out a huff of air as I pushed my way through the overly crowed hallway hastily trying to get to my next class. When I reached room B67 Mrs. Miller’s classroom, I looked down at my class schedule to make sure I had the right room. When I made sure I was where I should be, I reached out to open the door but before I could it swung open hitting me in the face making me drop my books and fall down on the floor. I let out a sigh as I heard laughter and began to pick up my books trying to avoid any more unnecessary embarrassment. I picked up all my books and got off the floor coming face to face with whom I guess hit me with the door. He smiled at me and held out his hand, I just stared at it until he let his hand drop to his side.
“Hey sorry about that I didn’t know you were there.” He said and smiled at me. The moment I heard his voice I knew it was the best sound in the world it was soft yet rough and not to deep, it was beautiful. I smiled back at the attractive boy in front of me. He looked me up and down and a frown formed on the most gorgeous face I have ever seen. I looked down at myself I didn’t think I looked that bad, but I guess I wasn’t his type. I held in the self-hate that wanted to fill my mind and looked back up at him.
“Yeah are you new because I don’t think I’ve seen you around.” He said as he removed the frown from his face, replacing it with a smirk.
“Umm yeah I just moved here a week ago it’s my first day.” I said somewhat shyly. He nodded his head up and down then walked away from me. I thought he was gone but then I heard him yell. “I like your shirt…it makes your boobs look fantastic.” I walked into the classroom blushing dark red as my mind filled up with thoughts about the mysterious boy.

<<<<<<<<<
A flashback of the first time I met Carter ran through my mind as I stood at his front door, with him holding my hand standing next to me.

“Are you ready to meet my family Scar?” He whispered in my ear, while starting to rub circles on my back trying to calm me down. I nodded my head yes, as he reached for what I think was the house key to open the door. I started freaking out when he open the door but keep taking deep breathes to stay calm. When he pulled me into his house he called for his mom to came and meet me. We talked for a little bit and she seemed nice, after a little chat about how this day’s music is going to hell. She yelled-

"Cori, your brother is home with his new girlfriend, Scarlet, and he really wants you to meet her!"

She turned and smiled at me ushering us into the living room. I sit down on one of the four couches in the room and Carter set down next to me. We sat there talking for a little bit before a girl around me and Carters age came into the room. I guessed she was Carter’s sister. She was short and had light brown hair. She had dark blue eyes like Carter and they looked a little alike, overall she was pretty.

"Hi my name is Scarlet Bells," I introduced myself holding out my hand for her to shake.

"I'm Cori nice to meet you," She replied shaking my hand slowly.

She sat down on the couch next to her mom, and we got to know one another until Mrs. Alford excused herself to go check on dinner. The whole time they asked questions about me. I found out that me and Cori both like True Blood and Criminal Minds, and I embarrassingly told them that I enjoy dancing with no pants on when I was alone in my room.
An hour had pasted by when Mrs. Alford called us into the dining room for dinner after their father got home. We all sat at the table, Carter on one side of me and Cori on the other. After the great meal, Carter walked me out and gave me a goodnight kiss. Going back inside after I got into my car. As I drove home, I couldn’t help but wonder why Cori was staring at me the whole night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Sub Please:)