Status: between daily - a week :)

I Know My Mother Love Me, but Does My Father Even Care?

Did you really think I wouldnt see this through?

The revs pov
I moved the clothes in my wardrobe to one side trying o find the perfect outfit for tonight. Leana. I can’t get Leana out of my mind. I love her so much; she’s the world to me.

Dear diary,
Im with Leana tonight. We’re having dinner and taking the kids to the fun fair. Don’t think im still being an ass because im planning to break up with Josie soon. I just don’t want to take responsibility for Jimmy anymore. He probably needs a better father figure in his life anyways. I need to concentrate more about the people that matter in my life and not bother with people I don’t really like…

I was interrupted by a knock on my door. I quickly hid m y diary as Josie came in and half smiled at her. I smiled back.
“What’s up?” I asked.
“I was wondering,” She replied, walking loser to me. “Whether you wanted to come to dinner with me and Jimmy tomorrow night?”
I thought about it and answered, “Yeh, what time?”
“8,” she smiled sweetly.
“I have something to tell you anyways,”
She smiled and kissed me on the cheek, “Thank you,”
I planned I would tell her that we should get a divorce tomorrow at dinner. That means I can tell Leana tonight and we won’t have to have a hidden relationship anymore!
I don’t think I’ll miss Josie. Or Jimmy. They aren’t that important to me. I have bigger things I want to do, like marrying Leana. I love her.

Jimmy’s pov
My moms just told me we’re having dinner with my dad tomorrow. Im not looking forward to it. I know he’s going to let us down. Again. I love my mom and don’t want her to get upset or hurt over someone so pathetic. I wonder whether he’ll turn up…? He's gone out again. He's always going out and I no longer think its work related…

Dear Diary,
My dads having an affair. I think… he’s been acting strange and going out late for as long as I can remember. If I find out he has and he breaks my moms’ heart, I’ll break his neck! No one makes my mom unhappy, especially not him!
♠ ♠ ♠
rate, comment or subsribe? :D
if anyones wondering why the chapters called "Did you really think I wouldnt see this through?" its because jimmy realises the rev is cheating on his mom :O!