Status: between daily - a week :)

I Know My Mother Love Me, but Does My Father Even Care?

Please don't say, it's over today.

The Revs pov
I'm running late already. I want to go to this meal, I really do, but I don’t think I’ll get there in time, but I will turn up. Josie will just have to wait a couple of minutes at the restaurant until I get there. I'm sure it won’t be a problem…

Jimmy’s pov
We’ve been waiting for my dad for over 2 hours now. I sent Damon a text complaining about it. After I finished my mom grabbed my arm and said, “Come on Jimmy, let’s get out of here.”
We went out of the restaurant and came to an alley way. My mom tried to lead me down there but I stopped.
“Mom,” I said. “Let’s go the other way.”
“Don’t be silly Jimmy,” she answered. “This way is 15 minutes shorter.”
“Please mom, I have a bad feeling about going this way,”
“Jimmy, we are going this way so stop being so ridiculous!” she snapped.
That’s the first time she raised her voice at me, the first time she got angry at me. I looked at her and she smiled softly, “I would never let anything happen to you,”
It wasn’t me I was worried about. I followed her down the alley. Two men started to come towards us from either side of the alley. They started to jog as my mom grabbed my arm and squeezed it tight.
“Everything will be alright,” she whispered, sensing I was ready to fight. “Don’t do anything to them Jimmy, don’t do anything stupid.”
I stood there, staring at one of them coming towards us. I wasn’t scared but I knew my mom was and I didn’t like that. As they got closer they started to curse and it took every strength in my body to not curse back. It took every strength in my body not to curse back. One of them pushed my mom I went to push him back but hesitated in case it made matters worse, like my mom said.
“Give us your money,” they ordered.
My mom silently did everything they asked her to. They started to jog off and I felt a sudden shot of relief that my mom was alright.
“Are you okay?” she asked.
I nodded.
“Good,” she smiled.
All of the sudden they started to shoot at us. I heard 4 loud gun shots, and then there was silence. I was wet. I was covered in blood. But not my blood.
“Mom,” I cried as she fell in my arms.
I slowly knelt to the floor and put her head on my arm offering support, trying to keep it up right.
“Mom,” I whispered. “Don’t leave me. I need you, I haven’t got anyone else. Mom, please don’t leave. I love you, mom?”
She stopped moving.
“Mom?” my eyes burned with tears.
This was my dads fault. Everything was always his fault. I felt my moms’ neck for a pulse but all I felt was blood. I was covered in blood. My moms’ blood.
I looked up for help and saw a figure coming towards us. As he came closer it soon became clear who it was…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe please xD <3