‹ Prequel: Holding My Heart
Status: Active but a little slow.

You're Overdue

They know, I know

***********
Ann’s POV

“One second Patrick. I know where it is. It is in my room!”

I entered my room to get the latest invention of from Patrick. He had a new kind of switchblade that I had kept to see if I could help around with trying to improve it. It had its kinks and I was happy to help out.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I entered my room. That smell. I could smell Brendon in my room. A smell that I could never forget because I had smelled it for too long and craved it. The one jacket he did leave still had that same smell faintly on the fibers. Now I could smell it full blown like he had rubbed himself over every object in my room.

I wanted to smile at the visual but felt a little fear, “Brendon?”

No response. This wasn’t the first time this had happen. My window would be open and his aroma would fill the room. It was enough to drive me mad knowing he was here but not staying to see me, not checking on me and not kissing me making sure I was ok. After the loss of Pete I needed him more then ever.

This was the reason it hurt more, “Brendon I know you were here. I can smell it stronger then ever. Just come out and see me. Please.”

I would have been able to attempt to get over him if he didn’t keep coming back and checking on me. At least I hoped it was him. I didn’t want to think that one of the Dandies had caused any trouble in finding a way into my same apartment building.

I didn’t know how long I waited up here but it was long enough to know that Patrick had started to worry. I mean the guy never let me out on my own anymore so being alone was also in that category.

“Ann?”

I looked back at him, “He was here. Brendon was here.”

He grabbed his invention of my desk next to my door and walked over to me, “Next time I see him I’ll kill him.”

Patrick was still angry. I didn’t blame him. He lost his best friend due to Brendon. We all lost a good friend. After everything calmed down and I told Kaylene and Jodi everything. I knew it was going to be risky so I asked them to stop hunting with the guys. I wanted them to be safe and have normal lives instead of me dragging them into danger.

I wasn’t expecting to get to distant from them. I hadn’t even talked to them since that night. Patrick was making me go out with them tonight with the guys just so we could get me out of the house. As much as I didn’t want to I was going to go anyways.

I walked over to the window to close it and I peaked out. The memory of Brendon kissing me here was still fresh in my mind. I had spent nights sitting on the fire escape hoping for something. Though when I looked down I noticed something that I hadn’t before.

There was a rose with a paper taped to it.

I felt my stomach get caught in my throat as I picked up the rose. It was one from the William Beckett’s garden. I pulled the paper away and smelled the rose. Yes, this brought many more memories back. I let the rose fall and I could hear Patrick walk up on me.

I opened the note and realized the handwriting was far from Brendon’s but it made my heart stop none the less:

Dear Ann,

What a way to start a letter with dear, don’t you think? Seeming the fact you are far from a ‘dear’. You’re kind of cold hearted in my opinion. I never really appreciated the fact you never really gave me a chance when had we met but I’m even more upset the fact you have forgotten me completely.

Guess what sweetie? I haven’t forgotten you and you have done some bad things to offend me. Oh, I don’t know, like killing my clan leader Gerard and right hand man Frank. Well, this means that I want my revenge and now that I run the Dandies this is going to be played my way.

Urie will be killed by my hand so I hope you’ve had enough time to recover so you won’t miss him when I do get to him. I think you’d agree he deserves it anyways. I’ll invite you the night I plan to kill him just so you can watch. This will be mandatory. I will collect you myself when the time comes. You need to witness his death as a sense of closure.

Then once he’s gone we’ll all be happy.

Yours truly,
Ronnie Radke.


I lifted the letter to him and remembered the times I was with Ronnie, “Patrick…”

Patrick ripped the letter from me and I could see the color drain from his face, “I should have known he would take over.”

I slammed my window shut and locked it, “I thought you guys got Gerard’s clan!”

“We didn’t and Ronnie went missing pretty early.”

I shook my head, “I can’t have him kill Brendon. I need to find Brendon and warn him.”

Patrick grabbed my arm as I headed towards my closet to get some clothes, “No. Brendon needs to fight this on his own. Not us. This will get us all into more danger.”

I ripped my arm away, “We already are in danger Patrick! Ronnie says he’d come get me after he finds him!”

Patrick’s voiced raised and I was sure Andy and Joe could hear from downstairs, “Then we go into hiding. Stop protecting Brendon. You don’t need to. He ruined everything.”

I leaned closer to Patrick, “I love him and I won’t sit around and let him die. If he’s coming home I’ll warn him and get him to hide with me.”

Joe walked through the doorway, “No! You can’t.”

Joe always one to eavesdrop when things got tense between me and Patrick. This time was no excuse. He must have come up with Patrick but just didn’t enter the room. I could see the look on his face that he didn’t want me to take anymore risks.

But I had to.

This was my Brendon we were talking about and I sure as hell wasn't going to let Ronnie hurt him.
*******
♠ ♠ ♠
Since you guys DEMANDED that I needed another attachment I gave you one. XD lol See what commenting/messaging gets you? lol

So this is going to be on the back burner. I really want to get Let's Kill Tonight on fire so if you guys read that I'll update faster on this. I think its a reasonable deal. :P

Thanks so much for reading. Please, comment and subscribe.
Love you all! <3