I'd Do it All Again For You

You Were Everything...

We did as promised, we attended both Cobra Starship and Fall Out Boy's set from backstage. Honnestly, it was amazing. I poked Hanna in the ribs:

"This has got to be the best idea we've ever had! This is so awesome!"

"No kidding! I can't believe I didn't think of it before!" She said giggling.

As Fall Out Boy finished their set, we followed Ryland and Gabe off the stage. As the whole FOB crew was joinning us, Gabe offered that Hanna and I stayed with them to have a few drink until it was time for them to pack and leave for the next city.

Hanna and I both looked at eachother, we both thought the same thing. It was nice of them to invite us, in fact it was amazing but still it was freakin warped tour! And we had only seen 2 sets so far!

"Well... We have two hours left before we have to go back to catering, and we're only on this tour one day, soooo if you gentlemen wouldn't mind comming with us to watch a couple more bands before we get to serve you dinner?" I offered.

"This sounds great!" Patrick said high fiving me, weirdo.

"Deal!" Pete said as he led us to one of the smaller stages.

The two hours went by fast but at least we had time to see TAI and Billy Talent, and the rest of the time was just spent walking around and arguing about which show we'd or or not go see.

Peter and Patrick followed us to the catering tents because they were hungry as hell and wanted to be the first ones in line. Hanna and I put a pair of gloves on and started serving countlesshot guys just as we did for lunch.

"Talia, you better watch yourself, Patrick and Pete keep on looking in your direction and I think I even saw Patrick blush a little!"

"Oh shut up! You're making shit up!"

"Patriiiick liiikes you!" She teased, but I just ignored her and handed someone a piece of veggie pizza.

Most people would just sit down to eat and leave after they were done, except for Patrick and Pete. They just stayed there. By the time dinner was done and everyone had left, those two dorks were still sitting there.

I walked over to them. "What are you guys still doing here? There's no more food you know," I joked.

"Well...Patrick..." Patrick kicked him in the shin from under the table, not very sublte. "Patrick and I wanted to know if you... erm you and Hanna would want to come hang out with us on the bus before we leave?"

Before I had time to say anything, I heard Hanna scream a loud "We'd love to!" from behind me.

As we walked over to their bus, I was wondering if there was gonna be more people than just us four... I was kinda hoping there would be at least another person so it wouldn't be so akward. They showed us around the bus and it was seemingly emptygreat.

They were giving us a mini tour or the bus, and in the back room I noticed a laptop hooked up the a microphone, a guitar and keyboard.

"Oh wow! That's sick! Is this was you use to record new stuff?" I asked Patrick.

"Yeah, well at least when we're on tour and stuff... here I'll show you some stuff..." He said turning on the computer and sitting next to me on the bed .

"Boring! This is gonna take hours! Come Hanna we'll go watch a movie or play video game," Pete said as he drug Hanna to the front of the bus, making sure to close the door to the room as he left, and I could have sworn I saw him wink at Patrick. Great.

I thought Patrick was sitting exceptionaly close to me given that bed was pretty big, but I didn't say anything cause, he's some kind of hot, and he was so sweet to me all day.

Maybe at some point I should have said something because before I knew it, our clothes were on the floor. I tried telling myself it wasn't right, but something had a hold of me and I just couldn't resist him.

"We shouldn't do that, they are gonna hear us," I moaned as Patrick kissed my neck.

"Don't worry, they won't hear a thing, promise," He wispered in my ear.

And I was the one who always thought one night stands were lame. Ouch.
♠ ♠ ♠
I FINALLY got this story going!! ah! it took 3 chapters before figured where this would go. Oh well.

COMMENT / MSG / SUBSCRIBE

<3333